What's got a better "Check" on "Reality"

Created by Elmer Fudd on Feb 10, 2013

348 votes

Click on an option to vote

John Colby

A box of rocks

Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#131 May 19, 2013
DBS wrote:
The Boardwalk is hiring this time of year John.
Maybe after lots of intensive research you could learn how to make Cotton Candy?
He's much more experienced in selling nuts.
Notso DBS crew

Santa Cruz, CA

#132 May 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He's much more experienced in selling nuts.
No it is more like attracting them ^ like you!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#133 May 19, 2013
Notso DBS crew wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is more like attracting them ^ like you!
Or licking Jeffie's like you!!

And he's the more coherent of the two!!
Law of the universe

Santa Cruz, CA

#134 May 19, 2013
The Rabbit always beats Elmer Fudd hands down. It's a law if the universe.

http://youtu.be/WM5Gwzk3Vfc
Notso GrandView

United States

#135 May 20, 2013
Law of the universe wrote:
The Rabbit always beats Elmer Fudd hands down. It's a law if the universe.
http://youtu.be/WM5Gwzk3Vfc
And John Colby is still dumber than a box of rocks! And now he has no one to communicate with.
Always have WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#136 May 20, 2013
John Colby will always be able to converse with you WooF. He's the Object of your Obsession.

http://youtu.be/tjsBduLa9r8
A Reality Check

United States

#137 May 22, 2013
This nutjob has 30 threads just on the first page of this forum when he is the only respondent. I guess if you're "all in" as a welfare mooch and mentally unstable that's all you've got.
Litter Box

United States

#138 May 24, 2013
A Reality Check wrote:
This nutjob has 30 threads just on the first page of this forum when he is the only respondent. I guess if you're "all in" as a welfare mooch and mentally unstable that's all you've got.
John keeps pooping out unresponsive threads like an incontinent loon.
John Colonby

Concord, CA

#139 May 26, 2013
John Colby is so paranoid and desperate he thinks that every single person who criticizes him is Buzz!
Rid X

Hayward, CA

#140 May 27, 2013
What a hoot! One blob of inorganic matter is getting it's rear end kicked by a chunk of inorganic matter!
WooFs Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#141 May 27, 2013
Azzhole getting his Reality Check note the accent!

http://youtu.be/KQLZ_VZg1dM
Rid X

Hayward, CA

#142 May 27, 2013
John is so dumb that he's actually pleased that he's winning this poll!
Clueless Nuts and Spam

United States

#143 May 28, 2013
Rid X wrote:
John is so dumb that he's actually pleased that he's winning this poll!
Sad but true. This loon has been caught, plucked and served!
Buzz

Hayward, CA

#144 May 29, 2013
Clueless Nuts and Spam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true. This loon has been caught, plucked and served!
Unfortunately John does not have the intellectual ability or the comprehension skills to see the writing on the wall.

My mental image of John during one of us spamming frenzies is that of a paunchy gerbil standing up on its hind legs with tiny boxing gloves on his forepaws and a blindfold while flailing madly at anything around.
Red Eye

Santa Cruz, CA

#145 May 30, 2013
Too many years and too many drugs!
can WooF surf

Santa Cruz, CA

#146 May 30, 2013
A Reality Check wrote:
This nutjob has 30 threads just on the first page of this forum when he is the only respondent. I guess if you're "all in" as a welfare mooch and mentally unstable that's all you've got.
We are talking about Woof!
WooF goes to jail

Santa Cruz, CA

#147 May 30, 2013
A new era is coming to Woof's life; his jail years!

No more trolling and surfing forums for him!
No one dumber than John

United States

#148 May 30, 2013
WooF goes to jail wrote:
A new era is coming to Woof's life; his jail years!
No more trolling and surfing forums for him!
Are you even smart enough to be embarrassed by your poor showing?
Except Pat of course

Santa Cruz, CA

#149 May 30, 2013
John's smart enough to game the system into giving him grants to subsidize his studies for his PhD, but since he'd rather collect a disability check than use his degree to lift him and his sister out of their abject poverty it shows how one can be book smart, but ignorant to the reality of being able to provide for one's own lot in life as most people are forced to do.

Now, John's simpleton sister on the other hand...
Reality Check

Scotts Valley, CA

#150 May 30, 2013
Except Pat of course wrote:
John's smart enough to game the system into giving him grants to subsidize his studies for his PhD, but since he'd rather collect a disability check than use his degree to lift him and his sister out of their abject poverty it shows how one can be book smart, but ignorant to the reality of being able to provide for one's own lot in life as most people are forced to do.
Now, John's simpleton sister on the other hand...
I will never understand the personal attacks on John and Pat, but as a taxpayer, I am personally very happy if it is true that John does not hold a paying job and collects some form of public assistance.

I want him working on homeless issues and I respect his activism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is DBS a PRINCE or a PAUPER??? 12 min DBS 10
Jim Spring Tea Party CFABSC Connection 4 hr marx podge 14
About that troll Robin Jansen 8 hr MGA Residents 17
Review: Personal Trainer Christopher Scott Rhod... 9 hr beaner 13
John Colby's Year of Homelessness 10 hr DBS 4
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 10 hr DBS 7
The Parents Group is in Turmoil 11 hr DBS 22
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••