First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#21 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
Arent you the one who calls that homeless advocate woman in here "BJ" ???
Isn't she a school teacher?
You aren't a REAL man, you should be ashamed of yourself.
1. Yes, BJ's her name.

2. No, BJ's a substitute teacher and a poor one at that.

3. Says Colby's made up sock puppet..........
Leilani

Hayward, CA

#22 Jun 3, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yes, BJ's her name.
BJ is not her name. Those are her intitials, and you don not call anyone else by their initials. Her name is Becky Johnson.

It is an example of you calling her a name, though, and bullying her in a sexually abusive way, especially since she told you to stop and that it was not her name.

You sure lie a lot, Donny B, and please, tell us why you hate women?

You are a coward and you condone violence.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#23 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ is not her name. Those are her intitials, and you don not call anyone else by their initials. Her name is Becky Johnson.
It is an example of you calling her a name, though, and bullying her in a sexually abusive way, especially since she told you to stop and that it was not her name.
You sure lie a lot, Donny B, and please, tell us why you hate women?
You are a coward and you condone violence.
No different for you and the other Colby sock puppets referring to the fake Reality Check as "RC".

With regards to the rest of your BS, I could care less what YOU attempt to read into my actions or what you think. Your thought and opinions account for nothing. They're irrelevant.
Leilani

Hayward, CA

#24 Jun 3, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
No different for you and the other Colby sock puppets referring to the fake Reality Check as "RC".
With regards to the rest of your BS, I could care less what YOU attempt to read into my actions or what you think. Your thought and opinions account for nothing. They're irrelevant.
No different?

You are either totally out of it....or?

Keep on hating women, Donny B, I'm sure it works for you in your own mind.

You condone violence, and you commit it as well.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#25 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ is not her name.
And "Leilani", "Talia", or whichever you pick to reply to yourself isn't your name either, John.

On your note of respect for women, you're not showing much of that when you feel the need to hide behind a woman's name to post replies to your own comments in some vain effort to create the illusion of a conversation. It's no more real than your bizarre "Parents Group" characters you've invented to agree with your own ramblings.
Leilani

Hayward, CA

#26 Jun 3, 2013
name games wrote:
<quoted text>
And "Leilani", "Talia", or whichever you pick to reply to yourself isn't your name either, John.
On your note of respect for women, you're not showing much of that when you feel the need to hide behind a woman's name to post replies to your own comments in some vain effort to create the illusion of a conversation. It's no more real than your bizarre "Parents Group" characters you've invented to agree with your own ramblings.
You must have failed when you took feminism in college, and it's strange to hear such an uneducated opinion coming from a woman, but maybe you aren't yourself since your relationship with DBS started.

You are certainly, a strong woman, "Name Games", but you are not your best when you are drunk and arguing in support of your abusive boyfriend, DBS, on topix.

Also, my name isn't John.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have failed when you took feminism in college, and it's strange to hear such an uneducated opinion coming from a woman, but maybe you aren't yourself since your relationship with DBS started.
You are certainly, a strong woman, "Name Games", but you are not your best when you are drunk and arguing in support of your abusive boyfriend, DBS, on topix.
Also, my name isn't John.
It sure isn't Leilani, John.

Why don't you use that imagination of yours to think of a way to lift your poor sister out of poverty instead of dreaming up new characters to post as or fantasizing about fictional relationships between your critics here?
Take Back Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz, CA

#28 Jun 20, 2013
Shuddup ColbyLOSER

Sunnyvale, CA

#29 Jun 20, 2013
Take Back Santa Cruz wrote:
Nobody gives a crap what you think of TBSC.

LOON.
DBS is a TBSC troll

San Carlos, CA

#30 Jun 20, 2013
Shuddup ColbyLOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a crap what you think of TBSC.
LOON.
http://youtu.be/NMTYSZocv4k
WooF

United States

#31 Jun 21, 2013
DBS is a TBSC troll wrote:
And John Colby is a hyperbolic crybaby!

John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#32 Jul 10, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
And John Colby is a hyperbolic crybaby!
John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Buzz, you really need to get some help.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#33 Jul 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
and you need to get a job.

and someplace to live.
lmfao

United States

#34 Jul 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup !
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#35 Jul 10, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
and you need to get a job.
and someplace to live.
As I have told you many times before, DBS, I am an employer, not an employee, and I still am willing to offer you a good paying job if you would just get off your couch.

And unlike you and your family, DBS, I am not looking for a free place to live or any form of public assistance.

Relevant threads....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) 36 min Donny B 89
John E Colby School of Failure (Jul '13) 39 min Donny B 314
Is John Colby suffering from delusions of relev... 40 min Donny B 13
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 53 min Donny B 537
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr pies 15,993
Bad Cop Santa Cruz (Aug '13) 1 hr Johnny McGargle 65
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at September 16 at 2:56AM PDT

•••
•••
Soquel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••