'Donny B' condones violence against homeless people

Posted in the Soquel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TBSC Troll Alert

Hayward, CA

#1 May 29, 2013
Take Back Santa Cruz member and well known topix forum troll 'Donny B' has just condoned the violence as shown in this video of a person assaulting a homeless camper....

http://youtu.be/NMTYSZocv4k

Donny B is a prolific liar on topix, perpetuating many lies, and in the past he has condoned the threats against the Colbys as well as the vandalism of Becky Johnson's property, which happened when DBS found her address on topix after the trolls had virally publicized it.

The Colbys and Johnson are all homeless advocates.

Donny B is unhinged. He thought that Becky Johnson would be jailed for holding a protest sign, but of course she was not, and he has been violently trolling her and calling her fat ever since.

I call on the honest Take Back Santa Cruz members who read this forum to come forth and tell us if that is Donny B is the Clean Team video.

If it is him, the police should be notified.

Here is where Donny B condoned the violence....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#2 May 29, 2013
Some history of violence against homeless people in Santa Cruz.....

I was around and honestly I didn't really note that much activity by the much-touted 'trollbusters', who, as any sort of coherent 'unit' or contiguous group, just didn't exist. Just like now they were simply disaffected territorial high school kids. I think the attacks have actually increased over the years, but it's really hard to tell 'personal gripes turning into fights' from ostensibly random attacks (I don't consider personal fights over issues known to both parties to be 'trollbusting').

But overall, at that time, they were really inconsequential compared to the "Code Blue" SCPD goons.

The trollbusters weren't the gentry's avenging angels, they were teenage pond scum without tactics or strategy beyond rat packing.

Most of their 'busting' revolved around hippies competing with them for their drug turf (usually the 'hippies' weren't aware of the turf related nature of the attacks) with an occasional wino thugged because winos are ALWAYS easy targets.

(Which is why drinking in public is frowned upon... The drunk becomes a victim of predators and much more serious crimes... A lot more serious than wobbling around in public.)

The only really tragic thing I remember the Trollbuster kids doing was throwing Raul the sun worshipper, a harmless elderly Chicano, to his death off the flyway to San Lorenzo Park. They (a different group of 'they') also jumped a friend of mine (over pot dealing turf) and did the same. He lost an eye but survived.

The ones who murdered Raul did CYA time over but I do not know what became of them.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 May 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I was around and honestly I didn't really note that much activity by the much-touted 'trollbusters', who, as any sort of coherent 'unit' or contiguous group, just didn't exist.
No, John, you weren't. Leigh was.

If you going to re-post his indybay material here, at least have the decency to give him credit for his work rather than use his words to promote yourself, much like you use your "advocacy" of the disabled homeless and the murder of Carl Reimer to get even with those in local government that you can't play nice with.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#4 May 29, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
Take Back Santa Cruz member and well known topix forum troll 'Donny B' has just condoned the violence as shown in this video of a person assaulting a homeless camper....
Donny B is a prolific liar on topix, perpetuating many lies, and in the past he has condoned the threats against the Colbys as well as the vandalism of Becky Johnson's property, which happened when DBS found her address on topix after the trolls had virally publicized it.
The Colbys and Johnson are all homeless advocates.
Donny B is unhinged. He thought that Becky Johnson would be jailed for holding a protest sign, but of course she was not, and he has been violently trolling her and calling her fat ever since.
I call on the honest Take Back Santa Cruz members who read this forum to come forth and tell us if that is Donny B is the Clean Team video.
If it is him, the police should be notified.
Here is where Donny B condoned the violence....
LOL! You really crack me up. You get get spun up pretty easy, don't you? Is that why you can't hold a job?
WooF pees on homeless

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 May 29, 2013
WooF, you're a scumbag. On his face!

http://youtu.be/MKrWjQL23NE
WooF pees on homeless

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 May 29, 2013
WooF, you're a scumbag. Right on his face!

http://youtu.be/MKrWjQL23NE
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#7 May 29, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you can't hold a job?
You don't know who I am. You buddy up with DBS, but he is clearly unemployed. I even offered him good paying work.

I responded to your BS to show that you aren't really serious about what you post here.

You discredit yourself continuously, and no one is going to listen to your opinions about these important issues. You are the reason why topix is troll central.

If people check the thread about you having hissy fits, your posts made when you were totally drunk and angry at me are still there. You are the one who gets worked up. I just see you as a dumb fascist.

Is Donny B having a HISSY FIT?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#8 May 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know who I am. You buddy up with DBS, but he is clearly unemployed. I even offered him good paying work.
I responded to your BS to show that you aren't really serious about what you post here.
You discredit yourself continuously, and no one is going to listen to your opinions about these important issues. You are the reason why topix is troll central.
If people check the thread about you having hissy fits, your posts made when you were totally drunk and angry at me are still there. You are the one who gets worked up. I just see you as a dumb fascist.
Is Donny B having a HISSY FIT?
The most important thing I DO KNOW about you is that in ALL aspects of life, YOU are totally irrelevant.

As I said in a previous reply, YOU are the one having the hissy fit. YOU are the one who went off the deep end and posted multiple times in multiple threads (including making a new thread) as a result of just ONE of my posts. In addition to that, your posts contain nothing but hype, assumptions, innuendo, distortions, and lies.

BTW, you really are quite emotional, aren't you? Going thru menopause? Maybe you should check with a doctor about the possibility of having hormone therapy.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#9 May 29, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
The most important thing I DO KNOW about you is that in ALL aspects of life, YOU are totally irrelevant.
As I said in a previous reply, YOU are the one having the hissy fit. YOU are the one who went off the deep end and posted multiple times in multiple threads (including making a new thread) as a result of just ONE of my posts. In addition to that, your posts contain nothing but hype, assumptions, innuendo, distortions, and lies.
BTW, you really are quite emotional, aren't you? Going thru menopause? Maybe you should check with a doctor about the possibility of having hormone therapy.
My posts are on topic.

Your post here has nothing to do with the topic.

You are just name-calling and trolling, which is part of your hissy fit agenda.

Get on topic, homeless hater. Stop trolling.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#10 May 29, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should go out looking for Becky.

I hear she might be carrying a protest sign right now and you can try calling the cops on her lol
WooF uses an Axe

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 May 29, 2013
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#12 May 31, 2013
Looks like Donny B's Take Back Santa Cruz buddy 'RealityCheck SantaCruz' just admitted he was on that clean team event when the homeless man was assaulted....

Relevant vid....

Santa Cruz Clean Team Scandal Video
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#13 May 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Looks like Donny B's Take Back Santa Cruz buddy 'RealityCheck SantaCruz' just admitted he was on that clean team event when the homeless man was assaulted....
Relevant vid....
Santa Cruz Clean Team Scandal Video
Big deal.

And John E. Colby is still a Welfare parasite.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#14 May 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts are on topic.
Your post here has nothing to do with the topic.
You are just name-calling and trolling, which is part of your hissy fit agenda.
Get on topic, homeless hater. Stop trolling.
Blah, blah, blah. You're irrelevant. Tell it to your brother Stuart.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#15 May 31, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah. You're irrelevant. Tell it to your brother Stuart.
Having another hissy-fit, Donny B?

Can't you debate the substance of the topic?

I don't have a brother, btw.

It has been fun seeing you admit you lost, and it was fun showing how uneducated you are.

You don't know diddly squat about Santa Cruz politics, probably because you live in VA?
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 May 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
You don't know diddly squat about Santa Cruz politics, probably because you live in VA?
By that logic, you must live in San Lorenzo, Alameda County, until your location changes to another East Bay or peninsula city as usual, or you have enough sense to post from Pat's computer where you'll have a Santa Cruz location displayed from her ISP.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#17 May 31, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
By that logic, you must live in San Lorenzo, Alameda County, until your location changes to another East Bay or peninsula city as usual, or you have enough sense to post from Pat's computer where you'll have a Santa Cruz location displayed from her ISP.
If you are mentioning logic, then it is logical that those California isps point to me being in California, and Donny B's VA location points to him or her being in that state.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#18 Jun 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been fun seeing you admit you lost, and it was fun showing how uneducated you are.
Awwwwww, what's the matter? Does it upset your delicate constitution and self-esteem to be referred to as being irrelevant? There is no substance to any of your posts and they prove you know diddly squat about just about everything you comment on. As for your debating skills, You're as bad as BJ. You too rely on fabrications, distortions, innuendo, lies, and hype in a vain attempt to make a point. Oh, and posting to yourself and holding "dialog" using fictitious names???? That shows a real grasp on reality.

I can understand your not acknowledging your brother. Given your family's history, it's understandable you'd want to disassociate yourself with them. I can also understand that they would want to do the same with you.

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand why you wouldn't want to acknowledge Stuart as your brother.
Leilani

Union City, CA

#20 Jun 3, 2013
The Original Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand why you wouldn't want to acknowledge Stuart as your brother.
Arent you the one who calls that homeless advocate woman in here "BJ" ???

Isn't she a school teacher?

You aren't a REAL man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spanking suspect re-arrested 46 min anon 1
Blow this, DBS (Oct '13) 2 hr Eh Hit Ll Er 20
Hey DBS 2 hr Woof 22
News Santa Cruz Nazi salute civil rights suit winds ... 10 hr Reality Check 31
News TEDxSantaCruz speakers present radical ideas Sun tom wingo 20
World's greatest website Sun rob 6
Jim Spring, Failed PhD (Apr '14) Sun DBS 47
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE