Dangerous SV Teacher goes by "Buzz"
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#123 Apr 28, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one with the therapy cats, Psycho loon!
Any therapy you receive is a step in the right direction, Buzz.

You really need to get some help and stop harassing people.
Buzz

United States

#124 Apr 28, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Any therapy you receive is a step in the right direction, Buzz.
You really need to get some help and stop harassing people.
It sure hasn't done much for you, John!
You are still friendless and crazy as a bedbug!
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#125 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure hasn't done much for you, John!
You are still friendless and crazy as a bedbug!
My name isn't John.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#126 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
OK, you're FAT PIG Pat then!!!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#127 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
It sure is.

John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#128 Apr 29, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you're FAT PIG Pat then!!!
At 235 pounds, DBS, you're the fattest topix poster by far.

Now why dont you go out and look for a job today, maybe you will lose a pound or two by just getting up off of your couch.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#129 Apr 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
At 235 pounds, DBS, you're the fattest topix poster by far.
Now why dont you go out and look for
a job today, maybe you will lose a pound or two by just getting up off of your couch.
You keep forgetting, Loon that we've seen pictures of you and the Gasper and you have no clue as to the appearances of your critics. You need more than two therapy cats, ECT perhaps?
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#130 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting, Loon that we've seen pictures of you and the Gasper and you have no clue as to the appearances of your critics. You need more than two therapy cats, ECT perhaps?
You don't know what I look like.

You, on the other hand, told us that you are heavier than DBS, which makes you another lying, abusive, fat man who hates women on topix.
Buzz

United States

#131 Apr 29, 2013
Colbyloon we saw you on CTV get taken apart by the Mayor, all your chins were quivering and your eyes were watering. Also saw a picture of you in the San Jose Mercury. We all saw the sympathy picture of the Gasper you live with. Your sister who you failed to help find a healthy living situation. You've pretty much failed at everything, John. You're lucky we have a big safety net because it takes a pretty large want to hold you and fat Pat.
Reality Check

San Ramon, CA

#132 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Colbyloon we saw you on CTV get taken apart by the Mayor, all your chins were quivering and your eyes were watering. Also saw a picture of you in the San Jose Mercury. We all saw the sympathy picture of the Gasper you live with. Your sister who you failed to help find a healthy living situation. You've pretty much failed at everything, John. You're lucky we have a big safety net because it takes a pretty large want to hold you and fat Pat.
You may know what Colby looks like, but you have no idea who I am.

Both Colbys look like athletes compared to you and DBS.
Reality Check

San Ramon, CA

#133 Apr 29, 2013
Buzz wrote:
It's also nice to know you watched Colby on television.

I never saw that debate, but I heard he clearly beat the mayor.

I'm glad you added to the ratings of that program.

You sound jealous of him.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#134 Apr 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also nice to know you watched Colby on television.
I never saw that debate, but I heard he clearly beat the mayor.
I'm glad you added to the ratings of that program.
You sound jealous of him.
Who would be jealous of you, John? You're a well-documented 22 year welfare parasite living in section 8 housing with his obese sister and two therapy cats.. I'm Sure A Lot Of People Would Love to Be Living Your Life!

BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#135 May 1, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would be jealous of you, John? You're a well-documented 22 year welfare parasite living in section 8 housing with his obese sister and two therapy cats.. I'm Sure A Lot Of People Would Love to Be Living Your Life!
BWA-HA-HA-HA!
You're not jealous of me, because you don't know who I am.

But it is clear you are jealous of John Colby and that you are trying to damage his reputation.

He is a public figure who debated the mayor on television and you are an internet troll.

Get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
Buzz

United States

#136 May 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not jealous of me, because you don't know who I am.
But it is clear you are jealous of John Colby and that you are trying to damage his reputation.
He is a public figure who debated the mayor on television and you are an internet troll.
Get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
You're John Colby, well documented in this forum as a pathetic douchebag and welfare queen who would be pitied if he weren't revile for his hateful postings.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#137 May 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

BWAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!!!

I'm gonna have to start a "Best ColbyLOON quote" thread!!!!!
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#138 May 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah John!!!

EVERYBODY is jealous of a section-8 Welfare parasite in a catcrap-stinking hovel!!!

I'm jealous of month-old roadkill too!!!!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#139 May 2, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah John!!!
EVERYBODY is jealous of a section-8 Welfare parasite in a catcrap-stinking hovel!!!
I'm jealous of month-old roadkill too!!!!
You all originally started harassing John Colby after he appeared on television to debate the mayor.

It seems like jealousy to me.
Reality Check

Danville, CA

#140 May 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know what Colby looks like, but you have no idea who I am.
Both Colbys look like athletes compared to you and DBS.
Sumo wrestlers, maybe.
Bro Zo

San Mateo, CA

#141 May 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You all originally started harassing John Colby after he appeared on television to debate the mayor.
It seems like jealousy to me.
Nah Johnny the original offense that got you your fan club was when you hijacked Carls murder to post weirdo stories about meth and your ghetto apartments go back on your meds
Buzz

Alameda, CA

#142 May 2, 2013
John put down your bong put some clothes on and go out and see if you can find a job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAT Pat has replaced FAT BJ. 2 hr Woof 24
FAT Pat should get a job at Chubbyland (Jun '15) 2 hr Woof 31
News Santa Cruz renters find online listing too good... (Aug '15) 22 hr brmoffet 2
Where did the LOON go? Wed Still raving 12
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Tue Ted 4,833
News Family of Krista DeLuca Sues Santa Cruz County Aug 23 Blob Mitchell 1
Will Juan Talamera turn into a combatant when t... Aug 22 woofers 8

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages