Dangerous SV Teacher goes by "Buzz"
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#103 Apr 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey Lardass, did you ever make it across the road?
Or is that about as likely as finding a job?
This coming from DBS, a trust fund millionaire who has never worked a day in his life.

No DBS, this thread isn't about you, it is about Buzz being a danger to the community.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#104 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from DBS, a trust fund millionaire who has never worked a day in his life.
No DBS, this thread isn't about you, it is about Buzz being a danger to the community.
I'll take that as meaning no!!
Disgusted

United States

#105 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I rink you as an alleged child molester are the biggest danger. Why did 28 of your neighbors claim that?
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#106 Apr 24, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I rink you as an alleged child molester are the biggest danger. Why did 28 of your neighbors claim that?
No neighbors claimed that about me, and if they thought I had done something wrong, I would hope they would go to the police and not make up some petition.

Buzz is the one who is a danger to the community, and if anyone has any information about him they should call the police.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#107 Apr 24, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as meaning no!!
DBS, you can interpret that statement as meaning that you and your family are the ones on public assistance, not me.
Disgusted

United States

#108 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No neighbors claimed that about me, and if they thought I had done something wrong, I would hope they would go to the police and not make up some petition.
Buzz is the one who is a danger to the community, and if anyone has any information about him they should call the police.
Yes you did Hohn. There's evidence and excerpts from your posts in the Why did 28 neighbors petition for Colby' eviction thread, lying John!
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#109 Apr 24, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did Hohn. There's evidence and excerpts from your posts in the Why did 28 neighbors petition for Colby' eviction thread, lying John!
I've never posted in that thread, Buzz.

...and I doubt anyone reads it because it is a really ridiculous premise to say that people would try to get rid of a molester by creating a petition instead of going to the police.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#110 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob!!!

That MUST be why I've filed more than THIRTY FIVE(35) Federal Tax returns with my W2 form from my EMPLOYERS!!!

H & R Block has my last 15 on file!!

Did they even have computerized Tax returns the last time you had a job?
nose still growing

Santa Cruz, CA

#111 Apr 24, 2013
lungs not working

Santa Cruz, CA

#112 Apr 24, 2013
nose still growing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hJ3lxzuI_scXX
http://www.metrosantacruz.com/metro-santa-cru...
Yuck

Pacifica, CA

#113 Apr 24, 2013
lungs not working wrote:
Can you imagine ColbyLoon playing his perverted game of "Twister" with that triple-bag ugly sister? Shudder!!! Break out the eye bleach!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#114 Apr 25, 2013
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine ColbyLoon playing his perverted game of "Twister" with that triple-bag ugly sister? Shudder!!! Break out the eye bleach!
Buzz, you aren't fooling anyone with all of your fake names.

Please get some help soon before you hurt someone.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#115 Apr 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, you aren't fooling anyone with all of your fake names.
Please get some help soon before you hurt someone.
Why don't you get a job, John? Or is your job annoying decent people who work for a living? Why don't you take your two mangy therapy cats and move back to New York?
WooF

Pontiac, MI

#116 Apr 26, 2013
lungs not working wrote:
Now there's a face only a brother could LOVE!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#117 Apr 26, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get a job, John? Or is your job annoying decent people who work for a living? Why don't you take your two mangy therapy cats and move back to New York?
My name isn't John.

You really need to get some help, Buzz.
JS Co fans

Sunnyvale, CA

#118 Apr 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
Okay. How about FAT PIG Pat!!

She hasn't got "a few mobility issues", she's got THE WHOLE FREAKIN SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#119 Apr 26, 2013
JS Co fans wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. How about FAT PIG Pat!!
She hasn't got "a few mobility issues", she's got THE WHOLE FREAKIN SUBSCRIPTION!!!!!
DBS, at 235 pounds, you are the fattest topix poster by far.

And what worse mobility issue is there than when you break a mountain bike just by sitting on it.

Here is some advice: try walking for a couple of years first before you get on and destroy an expensive mountain bike your daddy bought you.

You're just a flabby fraud. Stop harassing people. You are a terrible influence on Buzz.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#120 Apr 27, 2013
Why do your neighbors think you're a child molester, John? Do your two mangy therapy cats help calm your unhealthy urges?
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#121 Apr 27, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Why do your neighbors think you're a child molester, John? Do your two mangy therapy cats help calm your unhealthy urges?
This comment really makes you sound mentally ill, Buzz.

Get some help.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#122 Apr 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment really makes you sound mentally ill, Buzz.
Get some help.
I'm not the one with the therapy cats, Psycho loon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Tom C and Julia F 12 hr EVICTED AGAIN 4
djt Fri MAGA 1
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4
honeless in santa cruz (Nov '15) Nov '15 JC Sux 6

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages