Dangerous SV Teacher goes by "Buzz"
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you spent money from your trust fund?
Was it today?
There's no difference between your free money and anyone else's.
Lying crapsack.

You already know that I haven't got a Trustfund.

There IS a big difference between your "FREE" money, and what I've EARNED in the past TWENTY YEARS: Mine came from my EMPLOYMENT!!

Your "FREE" money gets extorted from the paychecks of the productive class, and unfortunately is doled out to parasitic losers like YOU and FAT Pat!!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Buzz wrote:
You're a lying sack of crap John. When seagull took a dump on your fat sister's welfare-mobile, you called the cops and claimed the neighbor's who pegged you as a child molester vandalized her car. I remember laughing about it when you whined in IndyCrap about it. One more reason the cops don't take your calls. Crybaby Loon!
Like I said, I just don't read past any mention of "bird crap".

If John really discussed this at some point, it sure isn't interesting or important to me, and it doesn't change my opinion about him, that he has helped homeless people, and he is a good writer, and that he has debated the mayor on television.

You, though, sound dangerous to me. Stop lying, Buzz, and get some help.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#23 Mar 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.
You already know that I haven't got a Trustfund.
There IS a big difference between your "FREE" money, and what I've EARNED in the past TWENTY YEARS: Mine came from my EMPLOYMENT!!
Your "FREE" money gets extorted from the paychecks of the productive class, and unfortunately is doled out to parasitic losers like YOU and FAT Pat!!
I don't know who you are or even the first thing about you, though I do believe you when you say you are 225 pounds.

I'm more inclined to believe what others say about you, and what they say about your trust fund, and the money your father made in the logging industry of California.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Are you able to control your pedophilic urges, John? Does it really bother you to have your neighbors always watching you like a hawk? You really need the help!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#25 Mar 18, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Are you able to control your pedophilic urges, John? Does it really bother you to have your neighbors always watching you like a hawk? You really need the help!
This thread is about you, Buzz, and the danger you pose to our community.

Your lies about Colby are unfounded, but your language of abuse is pronounced.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#26 Mar 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are or even the first thing about you, though I do believe you when you say you are 225 pounds.
I'm more inclined to believe what others say about you, and what they say about your trust fund, and the money your father made in the logging industry of California.
Stop lying John.

My deceased Father was an Electrical Engineer on the East Coast. He never worked in California, and wasn't any way connected to the logging industry.

And you already know that my trustfund is just like your Job: doesn't exist.

Every time you bleat the same pathetic delusion, you make a bigger ass of yourself, if that's even possible.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#27 Mar 18, 2013
Why did most of your neighbors sign a petition claiming that you are a child molester? Why do you ignore this fact and make claims about a poster you don't even know? Trying to distract from your aberrations??
Reality Check

Scotts Valley, CA

#28 Mar 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying John.
My deceased Father was an Electrical Engineer on the East Coast. He never worked in California, and wasn't any way connected to the logging industry.
And you already know that my trustfund is just like your Job: doesn't exist.
Every time you bleat the same pathetic delusion, you make a bigger ass of yourself, if that's even possible.
I don't think it is any big deal that you are embarrassed about your trust fund.

If you want to be taken seriously around here you should stop lying about it, though.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#29 Mar 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is any big deal that you are embarrassed about your trust fund.
If you want to be taken seriously around here you should stop lying about it, though.
You sure seen embarrassed by the name, John Colby with all its disgusting and well-chronicled history. Actually if I were you, John I would want to be ANYONE else!
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#30 Mar 19, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure seen embarrassed by the name, John Colby with all its disgusting and well-chronicled history. Actually if I were you, John I would want to be ANYONE else!
I admire John Colby as a public figure.

I like his writing, and I think he has done a lot for homeless people.

I wish I had caught his appearance on television when he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz, Don Lane, but I missed it!

Buzz, get some help. Colby does positive things for the community while you just do negative, destructive things to yourself and others.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#31 Mar 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire John Colby as a public figure.
I like his writing, and I think he has done a lot for homeless people.
I wish I had caught his appearance on television when he debated the mayor of Santa Cruz, Don Lane, but I missed it!
Buzz, get some help. Colby does positive things for the community while you just do negative, destructive things to yourself and others.
There you are admiring yourself again, John. We love it when you refer to yourself in the third person. No one in their right mind would admire a peeping John child molester.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#32 Mar 19, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are admiring yourself again, John. We love it when you refer to yourself in the third person. No one in their right mind would admire a peeping John child molester.
John Colby is a well respected homeless advocate, a PhD, and a writer.
Buzz

United States

#33 Mar 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And a 25 year welfare, section 8 parasite who peeps on his neighbors and starts threads defaming a police hero on the day of his memorial and who was called a child molester by 28 of his neighbors.

Actually he is reviled by decent people as he panders to the dregs of society who also want no part of him. He also makes his disabled sister live in an environment that is killing her rather than move to a healthier place.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#34 Mar 19, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
And a 25 year welfare, section 8 parasite who peeps on his neighbors and starts threads defaming a police hero on the day of his memorial and who was called a child molester by 28 of his neighbors.
Actually he is reviled by decent people as he panders to the dregs of society who also want no part of him. He also makes his disabled sister live in an environment that is killing her rather than move to a healthier place.
It's nice to hear you say something positive about his sister for a change....maybe there is hope for you...
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#35 Mar 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well respected"???????

BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!

especially by his 28 neighbors!!!!

The biggest pile of roadkill in the entire history of the Information Superhighway claims that he's "Well respected"!!!!!!!

And that PHD got him REAL FAR!!!!!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#36 Mar 19, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well respected"???????
BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!
especially by his 28 neighbors!!!!
The biggest pile of roadkill in the entire history of the Information Superhighway claims that he's "Well respected"!!!!!!!
And that PHD got him REAL FAR!!!!!
John Colby has debated the mayor on television, and he has helped the homeless people he has advocated for.

All you do is post anonymous death wishes and veiled threats of violence on the internet.

That is your contribution to society.

Oh, and you also vandalized Becky Johnson's property.

Face it, DBS, you are a stalker.

At the very least, you will embarrass your family if this gets out.

At the worst, you will lose your trust fund.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#37 Mar 19, 2013
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, John. You keep talking about yourself in the third party but we all know who you are.

Your sole contribution has been to serve as a public laughingstock as you enter your third decade of welfare and irrelevance. You are just a big loser with an even bigger mouth!
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#38 Mar 19, 2013
Buzz wrote:
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, John. You keep talking about yourself in the third party but we all know who you are.
Your sole contribution has been to serve as a public laughingstock as you enter your third decade of welfare and irrelevance. You are just a big loser with an even bigger mouth!
People talk about Colby because he is an actual person with accomplishments that can be pointed to. He seems like a good person to me.

He's not like "DBS" who blabbers on constantly about a trust fund.

Or you, "Buzz", who blabbers on all day about incest.
no dice

Santa Cruz, CA

#39 Mar 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
People talk about Colby because he is an actual person with accomplishments that can be pointed to. He seems like a good person to me.
No.

John Colby is a self-serving attention-seeker who uses others to promote his own agenda, using comments on media articles to turn a perceived spotlight to himself in a predictably inappropriate fashion.
Reality Check

San Carlos, CA

#40 Mar 20, 2013
no dice wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
John Colby is a self-serving attention-seeker who uses others to promote his own agenda, using comments on media articles to turn a perceived spotlight to himself in a predictably inappropriate fashion.
When you debate the mayor on television....let us know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's the job search going John 6 hr The Truth Hurts 17
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... 8 hr The Beggar 20
News Donald Trump pi atas at hit for Watsonville maker 21 hr I am sorry 1
Take back Santa Cruz from TBSC Tue The Truth Hurts 16
occupy leader hires kate perry for police offic... Tue los angles occupy... 1
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Tue Swedenforever 460
Colby has sunk to a new low. Aug 30 The Truth Hurts 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages