Local Nonprofit Raises Awareness of H...

Local Nonprofit Raises Awareness of Human Trafficking

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Local Nonprofit Raises Awareness of Human Trafficking. In it, Patch.com reports that:

January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month , and Women's Crisis Support~Defensa de Mujeres is trying to raise awareness at the local level.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Buzz

San Ramon, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
I heard this is how DBS met his girlfriend.
Mission Gardens Tenant

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Colbys safe too fat ugly and stupid. His sisters safe too the size of a hippopotamus and uglier than hammered feces!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fail AGAIN Chubsie 4 min Ben Dover 1
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County (May '15) 3 hr eye bleach 23
Cat Recipes 22 hr Guy 2
I miss Jim Spring (Jul '15) Wed non compos mentis 15
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages