Stalker Tools

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2013
DHCP and a little stolen neighbor's networks.
Stalker Tools

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Sep 1, 2013
Flaziufhuha

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Sep 2, 2013
Stalker Tools

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Flaziufhuha wrote:
Thanks for the Info ;-)
I'm sure the FBI can get past TOR?
ANON

Brentwood, CA

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Stalker Tools wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the Info ;-)
I'm sure the FBI can get past TOR?
If they have the cooperation of the ISP the TOR user is using then yes. Maybe not the FBI but the NSA for sure given what Snowden leaked recently.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Stalker Tools wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the Info ;-)
I'm sure the FBI can get past TOR?
YOur going to get a 10 sentence without any gain at all, just worthless knowledge that the person probably would have told you anyways!!
hopsin

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Sep 3, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>YOur going to get a 10 sentence without any gain at all, just worthless knowledge that the person probably would have told you anyways!!
Don't worry, they may have the tools but lack the brains to use it for any sort of benefit. Just like kids these days that use a calculator but can't divide big numbers with a pencil.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2013
hopsin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, they may have the tools but lack the brains to use it for any sort of benefit. Just like kids these days that use a calculator but can't divide big numbers with a pencil.
Its that kind of tom-foolery and the tilda screen that almost ruined EA's Battlefield 3 online PC game, which is a billion$+ industry--BF 4 might not have PC online-in order to save future customers-DICE-makers of BF game-almost lost everything and its not fun getting tortured by a 12 year old in hawaii with aim masters on!
Hopsin

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2013
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST wrote:
<quoted text>Its that kind of tom-foolery and the tilda screen that almost ruined EA's Battlefield 3 online PC game, which is a billion$+ industry--BF 4 might not have PC online-in order to save future customers-DICE-makers of BF game-almost lost everything and its not fun getting tortured by a 12 year old in hawaii with aim masters on!
I agree wholeheartedly.
For EYE spy

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Sep 6, 2013
I followed your tip (cough, cough, wink) if only we could be flies on bob's wall!
iandi

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Sep 6, 2013
For EYE spy wrote:
I followed your tip (cough, cough, wink) if only we could be flies on bob's wall!
Just leave the beard nest and the wall is yours.
For EYE spy

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Sep 7, 2013
"Satellite Provider" as location, is this new Stalker tool to hide their true location?
For EYE spy

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Sep 7, 2013
iandi wrote:
<quoted text>
Just leave the beard nest and the wall is yours.
Are u implying Bob is a POS?
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Sep 7, 2013
For EYE spy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u implying Bob is a POS?
Are u implying Bob is not a POS?
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Sep 7, 2013
For EYE spy wrote:
"Satellite Provider" as location, is this new Stalker tool to hide their true location?
It looks like we're both from Santa Cruz so I hope we're commenting in the right place, ya hear me lil' buddy?
Jail the Criminals

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Sep 10, 2013
I wonder how soon the cyber STALKERS including but not limited to Woof will be arrested—this month or next month. I get the feeling the crap is ready to hit the fan.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Sep 10, 2013
Jail the Criminals wrote:
I wonder how soon the cyber STALKERS including but not limited to Woof will be arrested—this month or next month. I get the feeling the crap is ready to hit the fan.
Welcome back, Pat. Will you be continuing to post here, or helping your brother move out?
byebyeloon

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Sep 10, 2013
Jail the Criminals wrote:
I wonder how soon the cyber STALKERS including but not limited to Woof will be arrested—this month or next month. I get the feeling the crap is ready to hit the fan.
Ooohhh, Pat... did you put your cat crapper too close to the fan again!?? Didn't management warn you about that in your last inspection?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 1 hr Donny B 609
Anarchist Running for City Council! 4 hr anon 26
Jim Spring is stalking Pastor Weller 4 hr anon 120
Worst CFABSC troll ? 4 hr anon 114
Is John Colby a Celebrity now? (Jun '12) 7 hr tin_lizzy 242
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 8 hr Donny B 31
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 11 hr bigcircle247 5,604

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at October 20 at 9:04PM PDT

Soquel Dating
Find my Match

Soquel Jobs

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]