Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,189

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Uve

Fullerton, CA

#203369 Jul 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see, it is your rabid opinion vs science.
LOL You're calling your bigoted BS science? What a joke..You've been arguing this crap about how you think sexual organs should function for years now. Then when you start loosing, you throw in the 'children card' and if that doesn't work you throw in 'Jezeeus' or being a hermaphrodite. You've been proven to be a hypocrite over and over. Hell, one poster who knew about you, even posted about you're wife stealing and how they kicked you out of your church for it, blowing your 'sanctity of marriage' argument. All you do is fill the pages of Topix with misguided, ignorant, homophobic bigotry... You're only perpetuating misinformation and NOT preserving traditional marriage like you think you are...Get Help!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#203370 Jul 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

"Mating is a human universal."

Face it queen, that single paragraph destroys virtually every claim gay twirl trolls like you make.
Only if one buys into your argument that reproduction is a function of marriage. Since most of us understand the difference between reproduction and marriage, your "gay twirl" claim is moot.
Intellectual Watch

UK

#203371 Jul 18, 2013
Mikey sperm bank wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly bigoted POS....
And the hater stains want to be taken seriously.
laughing man

UK

#203372 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite me you gimp.
Tennessee Trash is in another infantile rage. The joys of SCROTUS has apparently worn off.
laughing man

UK

#203374 Jul 18, 2013
Is it Gay Rage Day, or just a "coincidence" that so many rainbow stains are in a rage this morning?

I suspect one stain posing as many.

(That's a "poseur", to all you intellectual coffee tables out there).

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#203375 Jul 18, 2013
Bushmills Bob wrote:
Howdy folks,
Now what we got to do is stop them what is different from trying to change us who are right in His eyes.
Nobody is trying to change you, BB. We're just trying to make it clear to YOU that your beliefs don't get to infringe on our rights.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203376 Jul 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a map that might help you. It was not an adjacent neighborhood: http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-sh...
Georgie made a mistake, he decided he didn't belong because of his skin tone. they both are stupid. And it seems you are too. let it rest. take your Zimmerman poster down, he's no hero.
lol .. now I know why you were given the name "Retardo"
Shall

Monrovia, CA

#203377 Jul 18, 2013
This too shall pass and it will be overlooked once more!
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203378 Jul 18, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh, all seeing fundie eye!!!
Believe me, the deprivation was very short lived. About a minute or two really. Once they realized the pay off was being endowed with two awesome fathers. Something that fundies like yourself deny your children. Why do you hate your children so?
<quoted text>
Where exactly did Veryvermilion damn children? Whose children? Please provide the post number.
Thanks so much Kuntmare. Smile.
Not to worry, It's understood that being fruit, queer, gay is a birth defect.
laughing man

UK

#203382 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
But girlfriend
"No dear" - from "Joanie Baloney Stain"

"Darlin'" - from Dusty Rage Grrrrl

All the same shit cultist, signed up with hidden profiles.
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203383 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you just make babies for the fun of it?
I don't think for the fun of it, but because they want the same benefits as heteros. This will be yet another drain on our welfare system, the more babies the more dolla $$$$$$$$
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203384 Jul 18, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203385 Jul 18, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. now I know why you were given the name "Retardo"
Why?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203386 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>By whom? You and the rest of the knuckle dragging Neanderthal freaks?
Jizzy asked, with his knuckles dragging.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203387 Jul 18, 2013
"Joanie Baloney". Too funny!
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203388 Jul 18, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another mangled assault on language by an ignorant buffoon.
OH, my mistake, it wasn't his father's home. It was his father's fiance's rented home. He had every right to be in that gated community as he was there as a guest.
Martin was never anywhere near Zimmerman's home, so Zimmerman wasn't protecting his home.
Martin, petty thief, casual pot smoker. Dead.
Zimmerman, woman beater, drunkard cop assaulting, judge's spoiled undisciplined son turned killer. Free as a bird. I suspect this won't be his last brush with the law. He's been getting away with stuff for too long. He'll be back. Mark my words. You can go cheer for him too. Maybe even waste some of your hard earned money on his defense fund like some other tools. Oh, BTW, he did tick off the judge when he wasn't honest about this at the bail hearing.
I can see where that would make someone like you jump for joy.
I'm glad you stooped to the lowest common denominator. Nope, not been in trouble with the law unless you consider an occasional speeding ticket to be a sign of a hardened criminal. In fact I have testified regularly on behalf of the state in animal cruelty cases. You, OTOH, are an illiterate buffoon.
Comming from a nobody like you I can see why you ignored that little boys back ground. Any way who's story do you beleive Trayvons or Georges? and I'm refering to the actual person NOT the supporters numb nuts. RIP Trayvon
The Original Fry Cook

UK

#203389 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
"Joanie Baloney". Too funny!
Hey credit goes to you for that one.

:)
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203391 Jul 18, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>By whom? You and the rest of the knuckle dragging Neanderthal freaks?
Oh sorry, I guess if the shoe fits wear it !!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203392 Jul 18, 2013
The Original Fry Cook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey credit goes to you for that one.
:)
I like how it's starting to stick. Joanie Baloney. Catchy. Descriptive. Easy to remember. Hell it even rhymes.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203393 Jul 18, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennessee Trash is in another infantile rage. The joys of SCROTUS has apparently worn off.
He calls me "fruit loop" or "spice cake" or some other childish name associated with being gay. Maybe he has the big pants for me. Maybe he's trying to catch my eye. Who knows...

Nevertheless, he's a Vietnamese killing, incest supporting, dolt.

It hardly surprises me that you run to his defense.

Vultures of a feather...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Spring is stalking Pastor Weller 7 min TBSC Loons 118
Worst CFABSC troll ? 13 min Hive Loons Abound 113
Anarchist Running for City Council! 34 min TBSC Loons 20
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 1 hr Victor 608
Is John Colby a Celebrity now? (Jun '12) 1 hr tin_lizzy 242
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 3 hr Donny B 31
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 5 hr bigcircle247 5,604

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at October 20 at 9:04PM PDT

Soquel Dating
Find my Match

Soquel Jobs

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]