Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
174,921 - 174,940 of 200,342 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sonny, no hate, no bigotry, not even any religion. Just simple truth and reality.
Did you keep a straight face while you typed that? I know I sure couldn't keep a straight face when I read it!! What a load of horse shyt! Five lies in such a small amount of space. Wow!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. A sexual defective failure of mating behavior.
Oh, back to the fundie bumper stickers I see. Hey, here's a reminder for you. Mutually sterility is irrelevant to marriage since mutual procreation isn't a requirement. Never has been, never will be. Oh, and procreation isn't a required outcome of f*cking, or mating behavior as you call it. So your defect is imaginary. Just like all your other talking points.

smile bitch.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I set those facts in front of you to deliver you from deadly denial.
You've presented absolutely no facts. You've simply expressed your unfounded opinions and spouted some outright lies.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why you scream and squeal like a demon being cast out.
Now, what was that you said in your first sentence about not being religious?!! Geez! "DEMONS BEING CAST OUT"!!! LOL!! That's funny. One can only imagine you believe in such claptrap.

Dear, nothing you say would cause me to scream or squeal. You are really quite insignificant. The only emotional response I have to you is giddiness. Exposing you for the lying, intentionally deceitful, vile hearted c*nt that you are is quite a hoot!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh well, religion is dying off.
And it is past time it did, took long enough.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But but, you said God doesn't exist. Do you often wonder about the motivations of something that doesn't exist Jiz?
I hope he is cancelled from his insurance next time he claims "act of god"

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: I have nothing to deal with any of the contradiction Reverend Alan posted, and I am too much of a hypocrite to admit to this truth, so I'll pretend I have answers but not enough time to post them. Then I will claim I did it before and maybe someone will believe me. Please some one believe me, someone has to believe me.
Translation provided by His Holiness Reverend Alan.
Drink the Draino RicardoFire.
TRANSLATION: I really don't want to sit here and explain each passage you posted? I busted you before for posting a verse and it was actually about you, remember the one about "fools"?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>Still falling back on "What about the kids". Look lady, having children has nothing to do with marriage. You don't have to have kids if you are married, and you don't have to be married to have kids. Simple.
The sad thing is not how idiotic your gay claim is, it is the fact that you are willing to throw children under the bus to maintain your facade.

It's not simple, it's diabolical.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
It is impossible to make sense out of anything having to do with Christianty; the Christians themselves and their Bible.
For Instance:
Jesus is God:
•(a) "I and the Father are one" (John 10:30);
•(b) "...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father" (John 17:22);
•(c) "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God" (John 1"1).
Jesus is NOT God:
•(a) "Why callest me good? There is none good but one, that is God" Matt. 19:17);
•(b) "for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28);
•(c) "My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me" (John 7:16);
•(d) "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matt. 27:46);
•(e) "Who has gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God" (1 Peter 3:22);
Hey bro don't worry. Everyone, to varying degrees, struggles in trying to understand the Bible.
There are several factors that sometimes make the Bible hard to understand. First, there is a time and culture difference. Depending on what part of the Bible you are studying, there is between 3400 and 1900 years between when the Bible was written and us today.

Second, there is the fact that the Bible contains different types of literature. The Bible contains history, law, poetry, songs, wisdom literature, prophecy, personal letters, and apocalyptic literature. Historical literature must be interpreted differently from wisdom literature. Poetry cannot be understood in the same way as apocalyptic writings. A personal letter, while having meaning for us today, may not have the exact application to us as it did to the person(s) to whom it was written. Recognizing the fact that the Bible contains different genres is key in avoiding confusion and misunderstanding.

Trying to understand the Bible can sometimes be a difficult task, but with God’s help, it is possible.

Got any more questions I can help you with fake rev?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural sex is healthy.
All sex is natural.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is a harmful, abusive imitation.
There is no such thing as "gay sex". Why can't you defend your cause without making stuff up? It's very desperate.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear evidence why SS couples are not the same as marriage.
1) You need to look up the word "evidence". Your post makes it obvious you currently don't know how to use it properly.
2) No one has compared SS couples to marriage. No one. Why do you keep deceitfully pretending that someone has done this? If your cause is so just, why do you continue to lie? Marriage is an institution, it is not a comparison to people.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up; marriage has a choice, SS couples don't.
Was that supposed to make sense? Marriage has a choice? Really? An institution is now capable of not only making choices, but also voicing them? What marriage has a choice? Who's marriage has made one of these choices? What if the participants in the marriage don't agree with the choice that the marriage made? Does the marriage consult with the participants or make these choices independently?

Don't forget to smile you ridiculous cur.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up; marriage has a choice, SS couples don't.???
Lights on lights off???
Oral sex is unhealty?
Sucking on a sewer pipe is healthy?

Did you really just claim that????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just a heads up; marriage has a choice, SS couples don't.???"
Lights on lights off???
I know, right? So stupid!!

That old snit was on a tear!!! I can only imagine her fingers just pounding those keys!!!!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality has as much to do with morality as the moon has to do with starting a car.
At least Caligula was honest this time.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Peacock Shit1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you keep a straight face while you typed that? I know I sure couldn't keep a straight face when I read it!!
Aren't you the shit cultist who wants to be a writer when it grows up?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All sex is natural.
said jerry sandusky at his trial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is not how idiotic your gay claim is, it is the fact that you are willing to throw children under the bus to maintain your facade.
It's not simple, it's diabolical.
No dear, trying to deny children that need and want a loving and supportive home from obtaining such, simply because as a fundamentalist bigot you dislike people who have characteristics that are different from yours, THAT is diabolical.

Children raised in gay headed households are not "thrown under the bus". Attempting to deny them those loving households IS "throwing them under the bus".

Your a hypocrite, and you care nothing about children. You only care about your fundamentalist agenda, regardless of how ugly and indecent it exposes you to be.

laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dingle berry, he's bragging because the minority of c*nts like yourself that think their acceptance of our marriages is somehow important to us are being shown the door.
Your acceptance is completely irrelevant. It always has been, and always will be.
But don't let that FACT stop you from continuing to post. We love it when people like yourself peacock their bigotry for everyone to see. Fundamentalist Christians are such lovely people.
We can't let such a breathtakingly stupid post get lost in the shuffle.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

"peacock their bigotry "

Pull the trigger, shitferbrains.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>

Oral sex is unhealty?
asked michael douglas

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro don't worry. Everyone, to varying degrees, struggles in trying to understand the Bible.
There are several factors that sometimes make the Bible hard to understand. First, there is a time and culture difference. Depending on what part of the Bible you are studying, there is between 3400 and 1900 years between when the Bible was written and us today.
Second, there is the fact that the Bible contains different types of literature. The Bible contains history, law, poetry, songs, wisdom literature, prophecy, personal letters, and apocalyptic literature. Historical literature must be interpreted differently from wisdom literature. Poetry cannot be understood in the same way as apocalyptic writings. A personal letter, while having meaning for us today, may not have the exact application to us as it did to the person(s) to whom it was written. Recognizing the fact that the Bible contains different genres is key in avoiding confusion and misunderstanding.
Trying to understand the Bible can sometimes be a difficult task, but with God’s help, it is possible.
Got any more questions I can help you with fake rev?
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Sorry, I wasn't ready for so much bullshyt in such a short amount of time. I'm good now though. Carry on.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I wasn't ready for so much bullshyt in such a short amount of time. I'm good now though. Carry on.
Maybe you are keeping it in too long. Or in the wrong end.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are keeping it in too long. Or in the wrong end.
Maybe you have a wrong end, but I don't. All my ends are good dear. But thanks for your concern.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you have a wrong end, but I don't. All my ends are good dear. But thanks for your concern.
TRANSLATION: Jonah1 is confused again.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should Haz-Mat be notified?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Soquel Discussions

Search the Soquel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 1 hr My Swimming Pool 235
Does Aaron Whiting have a trust fund? 3 hr DBS 256
Robert has found another victim to exploit. (Aug '13) 4 hr The Original Buzz 17
SV Teacher "Buzz" still stalking topix users (Jan '14) 6 hr Donny B 474
Caught DBS Lying Again 6 hr Donny B 36
Caught "Donny B" Lying again 6 hr Donny B 11
How is John E.Colby's job search going? (Feb '13) 6 hr DBS 81
•••
•••