Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,321 - 154,340 of 200,336 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And i am sorry if I upset you, it was unintentional. I forgot to click on "reply to post" when I re-typed my reply to rose, or Chongo, as I call him, as he has the mentality of an ape.
You are so ugly, you were banned.
You are so dumb, you can't tell a woman from a man.
And, dummy, humans are apes. Not so sure about bigfoots...
LOLSER.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are using a ...wait a minute, I almost gave you a direct answer, but as you cannot be bothered to give fair responses to me, when asked, I will not give you any, either.... You lie, and you are a racist and a hater. Why are the pro-gay crowd such fundies, or some old shit like that....Randy's Law: Roses Law turns responsible parents into morons, like magic.
I do hate you, that I don't deny.
But you can't come up with a single lie I've told. I'm telling the truth when I say most men into anal sex are straight. I've asked you many times to name a race I don't like. You can't because I don't care about people's race.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie hate sites. Wait, that's redundant. Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie sites. Nobody can be forced to accept anything. And gay marriage doesn't crash down on anybody's rights. Don't like the idea? Don't marry someone of the same sex.
Can you please post links to these "fundie hate sites" you always reference? Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, he seems to be real big on "my belief in nothing supersedes your belief in something"...
He's more obnoxious about his hate for religion than the most annoying fundie type is about his love for it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Vios wrote:
Pop Culture is way better than a "out of towners" posting fools.
Your town sucks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
But you can't come up with a single lie I've told. I'm telling the truth when I say most men into anal sex are straight. I've asked you many times to name a race I don't like. You can't because I don't care about people's race.
Most gay men have anal sex. Most straight men don't.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
What color are you? Nothing personal not being sarcastic honestly
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What color are you? Nothing personal not being sarcastic honestly
Be careful Momma, that Rose_NoHo is a mean one!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ugly, you were banned.
You are so dumb, you can't tell a woman from a man.
And, dummy, humans are apes. Not so sure about bigfoots...
LOLSER.
Where is that silly jackass "Marram"? He is Rose_NoHo's biggest admirer. He says Rose_NoHo's posts are always "intelligent and insightful".

I like to point out some of her especially "intelligent and insightful" posts like this one for all her fans like Marram!

A good one eh? Very intelligent and insightful! YUK!YUK!YUK!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful Momma, that Rose_NoHo is a mean one!
Come on frank this is momma now you know I can God on hold
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that silly jackass "Marram"? He is Rose_NoHo's biggest admirer. He says Rose_NoHo's posts are always "intelligent and insightful".
I like to point out some of her especially "intelligent and insightful" posts like this one for all her fans like Marram!
A good one eh? Very intelligent and insightful! YUK!YUK!YUK!
I am insightful and ignorant, intelligent with no morals at all
uallrlame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Do all u people really have tht much time on ur hands tht ur on a site like this arguing n sounding like a bunch of bickering lil b1tches? Why dont u just stick ah sock in it n build something,or read ah book instead of some other idiots personal views. Or better yet im sure some of u all have kids so why dont u focus on being ah better parent n give them a better example of how to b a strong working productive member of society instead of some sissy a$$ sorry excuse for an adult
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And i am sorry if I upset you, it was unintentional. I forgot to click on "reply to post" when I re-typed my reply to rose, or Chongo, as I call him, as he has the mentality of an ape.
You didn't Randy you know I am the Doris Day If you ever get a chance listen to sly stone version of que sera sera
brandy

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

wow!! same sex alright california.. http://19ef7a47.theseblogs.com
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh first off, fleas do carry disease, and second of all if im dead and in hell I cant possibly rot there. In a casket, after a while I will rot. Just keepin it real for ya. If they are friends with benefits, that is still a relationship
They don't carry deadly diseases moron. The flies did not cause the second plague. No, they are not in a relationship. They are friends that travel around fuckface!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused? WTF would he think he was doing? Do you know what rape is, you moron?
There is never an excuse for rape. Sometimes killing a person can be justified, sometimes theft, but never rape.
Killing a young rapist is never justified. A rapist boy could have been raped himself. Why never an excuse to rape an evil person anyway? And rape could come from the reasons that cause it! Power and sexually pleasure and sexual control could originate from confusion of sex and wanting to unleash it, or have control because he was controlled and therefore confused about sex and violence fool! You are extremely naive!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you wouldn't trivialize the rape of an adult if that adult were you.
How very naive! Rape shouldn't be trivialised, but it certainly is not as tragic as a child being raped! Children can feel guilty, used, weak, hurt, emotionally and sexually vulnerable, and emotionally repressed and confused about sex, and a rage they want to fufill! I'm surprised you didn't already know this!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Some day you will realize that confronting denial is an act of love.
Truth will never lose it's power, only denial.
You know that, that is why you are afraid of what I say.
:-)
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you

I am confronting your denials

but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you
I am confronting your denials
but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
OY! First thing in the morning and Big D is off topic yet again harping on and on about religion.

Then when I mention MARRIAGE he stomps his feet clenches his fisties and has a hissy fit and screams I am off topic!

Priceless!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
OY! First thing in the morning and Big D is off topic yet again harping on and on about religion.
Then when I mention MARRIAGE he stomps his feet clenches his fisties and has a hissy fit and screams I am off topic!
Priceless!
I was responding to someone else, why arent you telling them to stay on topic?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Soquel Discussions

Search the Soquel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TBSC compared to NEO NAZIS 8 min Helms-enator 111
Calif. 911 Dispatchers Get Wacky Calls (Aug '06) 1 hr Donny B 7
What is John Colby's excuse for 21 Yrs unemployed (Apr '13) 4 hr DBS 63
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr roaster 7,846
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Remote 15,917
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 10 hr Hail Yes 228
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 12 hr Donny B 693
•••
•••
•••
Soquel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000