Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176242 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww STFU you fking retard. You big mouth ignorant special needs Fa$$ot.
Can't get your mind off of his mouth, huh? Well, I'm sure a big mouth isn't required to take care of you!

Santa Monica, CA

#176243 Jan 20, 2013
Bruno wrote:
No more SSM in this country !! it's absurd
What's absurd about it? You don't have an answer, you just have issues with your own sexuality you externalize.
Porkers

Monrovia, CA

#176244 Jan 20, 2013
The new Miss America Mallory Hagan, has a lot of her Southern biggots hanging out since she is from Alabama.

Santa Monica, CA

#176246 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. This is true. Rose_NoHo doesn't care about children, not being able to have any herself either biologically or legally.
She even has a dopey "Law" she made up which states "Only morons care about children".
That's another flat out lie from you.
My law is:
Morons (like you) with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?".

You are stupid, so let me explain what that means. It means that morons, like you, who have no real argument, come up with some imagined danger to children. Or a real, but off topic, danger to children. Notice how many of the homophobic morons, like you, talk about pedophilia in the gay marriage debate. And while pedophilia is a really important issue, it has nothing at all to do with gay marriage.
Understand now?
Nah, you're too dumb.

BTW, I'm glad I can't get knocked up anymore, two fewer things to worry about.

And if I wanted to legally have a child, I'd adopt.
Wow, you are stupid.

Santa Monica, CA

#176247 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:

You're an idiot. Yes pedophilia is different from homosexuality and heterosexuality, but it take one of them to engage in it. A straight guy will go for a little girl where as a Queer will go for a little boy, because that's the kind of plumbing they like. Little girls doesn't turn a Queer on as where a boy doesn't turn a straight guy on. The pedophilia comes into play because they're way too young. Even an idiot like you should understand it now, since it was spoon fed to you, in the simplest terms.
Um, stupid, pedophiles are sexually attracted to children. A man is more than just a tall boy, and a woman is more than a just tall girl. Once you go though puberty, you'll see that this is the case.

Santa Monica, CA

#176249 Jan 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that your Vocabulary is very limited. Maybe you should look up the definition of words you don't know before posting something that makes you look like an unintelligent buffoon.
Most 17 year old teenagers are not PREPUBESCENT. Ergo, theya re past puberty and any man interested in a 17 year old male teenager is not a pedophile, same as any man interested in a 17yr old female teenager is not a pedophile.
like you, they are interested in naive young adults cause they don't know how to handle adult relationships
Yeah, that Frankie guy is a total idiot. Eighteen is an arbitrary age. You are right about puberty being the determining factor.
Cra Poosed

Monrovia, CA

#176250 Jan 20, 2013
Mindless cra poosed coming from those out of towners.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) prevented $2.1 billion in fraudulent tax refunds filed by prisoners in 2012, largely thanks to stopping two inmates from attempting to collect $1.1 billion from Uncle Sam.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#176251 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you mad Squeaky?
The law says a 17.99 year old boy is not an adult, he is a boy. The law says men who rape boys are pedophiles. The rainbow handbook says men who rape boys are not homosexuals.
So duh! Don't get mad at me! Don't shoot the messenger! YUK!YUK!YUK!
P.S. Try for funnier ad hominem dummy!
My point wasn't about if a 17 yr old is an adult. My point was that pedophiles are interested in prepubescent children, not children past puberty, as most 17 yr olds are.

I am not aware of any legal definition of pedophilia. I do believe is a psychological definition.

But even if there is a legal definition of pedophiles my point is still valid and your lack of knowledge in once again showing

In many states the age of consent is 16. Many teenagers 16 and older that are arrested will be tried as an adult.

BTW what is the rainbow book? Is that one of those books you can find in the children's section of the library, right next to the Elmo books?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176252 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any junk to debunk.
Nope. That's because all your junk's already been debunked!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Rose_NoHo. What an icehole dummy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176253 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that Frankie guy is a total idiot. Eighteen is an arbitrary age. You are right about puberty being the determining factor.
Not in law enforcement you total idiot. The boy 17.99 years old is a boy to the cops toots, so HANDS OFF! Check I.D.s!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176254 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can post directly to me Rose_NoHo, don't be so scared!

Too funny!
WitLedge

Monrovia, CA

#176255 Jan 20, 2013
Stand up and be counted.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176256 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, stupid, pedophiles are sexually attracted to children. A man is more than just a tall boy, and a woman is more than a just tall girl. Once you go though puberty, you'll see that this is the case.
Pedophiles are so close I check out report in my area and that is just the ones who are register here and I have a 13 year but my kid is 5'9 230lbs and strong as a bull when ask me about I told him in grafic details what happens parents need to start being a little more open about the world and tell them what is going on past history of every race culture and sexual orientation respect teaches tolerance of change with a better understanding God should only judges us by our works not our hate is not apart of any Christian teachings this is why people don't believe In God because of religon there is always a traitor in the so babylon
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176257 Jan 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
My point wasn't about if a 17 yr old is an adult. My point was that pedophiles are interested in prepubescent children, not children past puberty, as most 17 yr olds are.
I am not aware of any legal definition of pedophilia. I do believe is a psychological definition.
But even if there is a legal definition of pedophiles my point is still valid and your lack of knowledge in once again showing
In many states the age of consent is 16. Many teenagers 16 and older that are arrested will be tried as an adult.
BTW what is the rainbow book? Is that one of those books you can find in the children's section of the library, right next to the Elmo books?
To you that 17.99 year old boy is a juicy ilttle sexual partner but to the cops, that 17.99 year old is a boy. And if you have sex with a boy and get caught, you will likely go to jail.

The rainbow handbook is gay propaganda.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176258 Jan 20, 2013
Insomnio wrote:
Por culpa de los maestros y padres todos los ni&#324;os están perdiendo de educacion por todos los chismes y realidades por todo eso mi hija tiene que perder su educación querían sacar a la directora y a todo el personal y hora el distrito se quiere llevar a una escuela pública a mi hijo
Yo. Creo que chicos y chicas necestain un abogados
para una escuelas
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176259 Jan 20, 2013
Hey there Karma_______. I always forget to tell you. Elmont sucks.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176260 Jan 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Pedophiles are so close I check out report in my area and that is just the ones who are register here and I have a 13 year but my kid is 5'9 230lbs and strong as a bull when ask me about I told him in grafic details what happens parents need to start being a little more open about the world and tell them what is going on past history of every race culture and sexual orientation respect teaches tolerance of change with a better understanding God should only judges us by our works not our hate is not apart of any Christian teachings this is why people don't believe In God because of religon there is always a traitor in the so babylon
Unfortunately Momma, Rose_NoHo hates Jesus.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176261 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Hey there Karma_______. I always forget to tell you. Elmont sucks.
YUK!YUK!YUK!
Hey Frank doing well watching the game pretending like I know what is going on
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176262 Jan 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another flat out lie from you.
My law is:
Morons (like you) with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?".
You are stupid, so let me explain what that means. It means that morons, like you, who have no real argument, come up with some imagined danger to children. Or a real, but off topic, danger to children. Notice how many of the homophobic morons, like you, talk about pedophilia in the gay marriage debate. And while pedophilia is a really important issue, it has nothing at all to do with gay marriage.
Understand now?
Nah, you're too dumb.
BTW, I'm glad I can't get knocked up anymore, two fewer things to worry about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aEj31njaeX0XX
And if I wanted to legally have a child, I'd adopt.
Wow, you are stupid.
Yeah but Rose_NoHo. What about the children?

You never answer, you just say anyone who asks is a moron. What kind of dopey "Law" is that?

So for once and for all Rose_NoHo. What about the children?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176263 Jan 20, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frank doing well watching the game pretending like I know what is going on
Sounds like fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 32 min Jesus 335
Is the person who wrote this nuts? 10 hr John Colby 11
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 10 hr John Colby 877
cfabsc (Jan '14) 10 hr John Colby 585
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... 12 hr DBS 29
DBS and the Chanukah House (Dec '13) 12 hr DBS 20
Petaluma man arrested as suspect in Santa Cruz ... 16 hr homeless person 10
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web