Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176151 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.
Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess"
"And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.
"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"
"Very good," said the teacher. "Now, Lucy?"
"Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks. And the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched."
"That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny do you have a story to share?"
"Yes, ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was a Navy SEAL in Vietnam and his helicopter got hit. He had to crash land in enemy territory and all he had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. He drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then he landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. He killed seventy of them with the machine gun until he ran out of bullets, then he killed twenty more with the machete till the blade broke and then he killed the last ten with his bare hands and the empty whiskey bottle."
"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, " What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"
"Don't f*ck with Uncle Bob when he's been drinking."
I remember that guy.....Bob.....LOL
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176153 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL my grandma could get through navy bootcamp.....YOU GUYS ARE WIMPY BITCHES........
Oh, that is SO hurtful. I am saddened now...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#176154 Jan 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet that if I DID show up in his town, he'd be gone that day...
Oh no...I would love to meet you wimpy.....ALBERT LEA MINNESOTA TRAILS TRAVEL CENTER.....Meet back by truck lot.....Have your medical card with...You will need it
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176155 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL>>..PLEASE DO COME ON UP.....Come to the Albert lea Trails travel center...It is a truck stop.....I would meet you and BREAK YOU LIKE THE INBRED BITCH YOU ARE WIMP..........PLEASE PELASE PLEASE COME ON UP.........I will take pictures of your broken battered body and provide links for people on here to see what a fat slob tough guy you are....
Believe this: I will post you when I am on my way.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176156 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL my grandma could get through navy bootcamp.....YOU GUYS ARE WIMPY BITCHES........
A few words about you Army jackasses.

http://www.rleeermey.com/sounds/pukes.wav
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176157 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL>>..PLEASE DO COME ON UP.....Come to the Albert lea Trails travel center...It is a truck stop.....I would meet you and BREAK YOU LIKE THE INBRED BITCH YOU ARE WIMP..........PLEASE PELASE PLEASE COME ON UP.........I will take pictures of your broken battered body and provide links for people on here to see what a fat slob tough guy you are....
Were you the one making the bomb threats there ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176159 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can end this dopey argument right now easily.
The Army sucks. It's where you end up if you flunk out of the Coast Guard.
The End.
ROFLMAO. Nice one.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176158 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point Fa$$ot???? It was addressed to a retarded Fa$$ot. Is that you??? If not, then don't worry about it. The retard will know what it means.
I'm a straight chick, but you'd rather imagine I'm a gay man...
Interesting, huh?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176160 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't have a picture up, you have a photo of a leg. Are you a leg ?
A photo isn't a picture?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176161 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Since i had my account banned, you cannot see that i am far from fat. I am 5'10" 185lbs and I know that if you are 6'5" and 300 lbs, I am a vermicious knid. I am sure that you are as full of shit as I first suspected. I bet that you bench press cars, every day, and lift cows for fun, too ....STFU, b!tch, before I ask my boss to send me up to MN, just for some fun...
Watch this clown threaten people and never lose his profile. Today he first showed up. So far he's threatened several people. No problem as long as your politics are correct!

Me, I crack a good joke and get banned.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176162 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Believe this: I will post you when I am on my way.
Oh please do.....You loud mouth wimps always talk tough until the time for the fight comes then you will pull a knife or gun....SO KNOW THIS....I WILL HAVE A BUDDY OR TWO AROUND WITH GUNS TUCKED AWAY...So dont try to be a wimpy bitch......

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176163 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Were you the one making the bomb threats there ?
I am a law abiding citizen ..I dont break laws...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176164 Jan 19, 2013
Anyway time for few beers wife is home from work.......See all you wimpy punks later.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#176165 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch this clown threaten people and never lose his profile. Today he first showed up. So far he's threatened several people. No problem as long as your politics are correct!
Me, I crack a good joke and get banned.
I am defending myself....You freaks attack people......BIG DIFF LOSER.....ANYWAY GOODNITE WIMP.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176166 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no...I would love to meet you wimpy.....ALBERT LEA MINNESOTA TRAILS TRAVEL CENTER.....Meet back by truck lot.....Have your medical card with...You will need it
YUK!YUK!YUK!

Relax Fruitloops! Take a deep breath.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176167 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please do.....You loud mouth wimps always talk tough until the time for the fight comes then you will pull a knife or gun....SO KNOW THIS....I WILL HAVE A BUDDY OR TWO AROUND WITH GUNS TUCKED AWAY...So dont try to be a wimpy bitch......
Oh for chrissakes, Relax, jackass!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176168 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute, honcho, you'll need a good-buddy, or 2 with guns, to defend your-sorry-ass-self against my scrawny little 185 lbs ? Damn right, you will.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176169 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
Anyway time for few beers wife is home from work.......See all you wimpy punks later.
Yeah I'd duck out for a few beers too if my wife looked like yours! Then hope she fell asleep before I got back!

HAR!HAR!HAR!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176170 Jan 19, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a law abiding citizen ..I dont break laws...
Except when someone disagrees with you ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176171 Jan 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for chrissakes, Relax, jackass!
OMG, I think that this one is sprung....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 1 hr JC squats to pee 21
Stolen Valor Act signed by Obama- 3 hr yEAHHHHHH 9
cfabsc (Jan '14) 3 hr camp king 589
Will DBS pull another stalker 'All Nighter'?? (May '14) 3 hr DBS 83
The 11th for the 11! Call Bob Lee (Mar '14) 3 hr DBS 11
Will Father Time buy DBS another house? (Dec '13) 4 hr John Colby 21
Is Santa Cruz County a HIV/HPV Dead Zone?? 5 hr not John Colby 3
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web