Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,621)

Showing posts 152,401 - 152,420 of200,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
And, what does it matter if "they" have their reasons for for believing that incest and polygamy are wrong ? We heterosexuals had our reasons for believing that SSM is wrong, but "they" have told us to go to hell. "They" decided that what "they" wanted was OK, but now, "they" wish to say that what others want is not ? Unacceptable. Prejudicial and discriminatory, as "they" were whining about, only yesterday, "unfair" "they" said, but now, it is fine for them to set the bar against others ? No sir, if we allow any changes at all, then why waste any more time with silly standards ?
I never said they matter. Those people are very trivial and insignificant and worthless! I was simply pointing out how flawed that statement was and how it seemed like you were using an excuse and to prove you weren't really loyal to God by supporting monogamy! And why not say that to mikey as well? He also supports gay marriage, but not polygamy!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you are here to further the ends of Christianity, you are in the wrong place. I feel no targeting, merely point out that you seem to have no specific aim, except preaching the good word.
It is to hold people who say they are believers but aren't to account, just like the proud church of ephesus did!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He and I have been getting along the whole time that we have been posting, not arbitrarily picking when to agree. He has adopted the same position that I have, re you. Letting you have your way, as long as it provided the amusement that we all in here for. Like the Springer Show. You have started to post against him, and he has checked you, when necessary. Pick your targets better, and I am sure he will allow you to exist peacefully. Snap at the time, and in the wrong direction, and you will be kicked.
So he's the boss round is he eh? He doesn't point out any errors or mistakes, but just laughs at them? He sounds like the devil who is in charge of hell scoffing at the tortured souls!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. But some pro gay fools don't see that it isn't marriage, due to their own folly. Some fools think homosexuals are able to get in a proper marriage, so they still support polygamy. Polygamy and homosexuality are still not proper marriages but for completety different reasons. You should have saw this, so I believe in fact you are lying to cover it up!
Some however aren't like this, and simply allow it for the sake of "equality", like rose!
So you are in favor of allowing gays to marry, but not polygamists ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yep, same here...Then I check on the forum, through Internet Explorer, and find that I am absent, and it is done. Banned. Censored, just like that.
I'm glad it doesn't happen with me much! But at least most of the posts tend to be over with any way with any discussions.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Only lying Rose said she supported gay rights because of "equality" and nothing else. Try again!
Er, try what again, exactly ?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a scoffer as well? Read proverbs much? God condemns the scoffer!
ROFLMAO, who doesn't your god condem???
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Er, try what again, exactly ?
You said you were addressing people who supported gay marriage simply illogically because of "equality", but yet don't support polygamy. But only Rose did that, so you were obviously only making excuses. Try again? Another excuse will it be?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you are in favor of allowing gays to marry, but not polygamists ?
I meant they don't support polygamy. Trying me now are you? About time wasn't it? I am actually against polygamy and gay rights!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, who doesn't your god condem???
He definitely condemns the scoffer, like you!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they matter. Those people are very trivial and insignificant and worthless! I was simply pointing out how flawed that statement was and how it seemed like you were using an excuse and to prove you weren't really loyal to God by supporting monogamy! And why not say that to mikey as well? He also supports gay marriage, but not polygamy!
You are mistaken to state that they are "trivial and insignificant and worthless", they are not. They desire something that they do not rate, but to claim that is completely off the mark. Who appointed you the arbiter of who is worth something and who is not ? Whoever told you that YOU were worth anything ? And claiming that I do not support God by supporting monogamy is also a mistake. You must have meant to say "I do not support God by supporting polygamy" would be a bit more accurate, wouldn't you agree ? Regardless, I do not support polygamy, incest or gay marriage. I DO, however, support the idea that all should receive the same benefits, resultant from the tampering with the Constitution. You, on the other hand, seem unable to grasp the innuendos and subtleties involved in this forum. May I suggest a nice game of Tiddley-Winks, instead ? Perhaps Snakes and Ladders ? You are way past the mark to claim that anyone is "trivial and insignificant and worthless"(except for Chongo, but that is another issue), because you have been treated more than fairly, by both sides of this forum, people that have not mocked you as much as you deserve to be, and if you persist in acting as if you are the only righteous poster in here, I will enjoy watching you be made a mockery of. Who the hell do you think you are ? The only perfect one in here ? Just a silly git, without a clue, that's what you are. Now, be off with you, on yer bike, lad. And if you wish to cite history, then, fer Gawds sake, learn some first. You are an embarrassment to me, and all the people of the Isles. You've shown yerself to be thick, uninformed, narrow minded, uneducated, pompous, and in every way substandard. Plus, as your tag shows you to be from Wrexham, an interloper with no stake in this issue. Who the f**k asked you, anyway ? Go try your "A" levels again, you must have been absent when they were teaching, and you are in sore need.
Loppers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Do you feel it now?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to hold people who say they are believers but aren't to account, just like the proud church of ephesus did!
You are in no position to attempt to hold anyone to account, as you are as bad as any of them, and God punishes the prideful, remember ? Who do you think you are, Ephesus ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's the boss round is he eh? He doesn't point out any errors or mistakes, but just laughs at them? He sounds like the devil who is in charge of hell scoffing at the tortured souls!
And you sound as if you are eating too many McVities Homewheats.. and treacle pudding...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's condem? You mean condom?
What a dope!
A scoffer! Do you think God being proud of you for your intelligence not being a sheep(God wouldn't really be proud of someone like you)will be worth burning in a firy lake of misery? You laugh at people when yet the bible condemns the scoffer! Looks like he won't be pleased with you after all!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't dummy. But it's a step forward towards true equality.
Prop 8 defined marriage as a man and a woman effectively banning poly too.
It's one less legal restriction on marriage. Including poly. Glad you don't like it hypocrite.
Excuse me. Polygamy was banned WAY BEFORE Prop 8 and it will continue to be banned after Prop 8 is overturned.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Not like sheep, but can think freely? Just like darwinism, I'm sure you really want to side with the atheists and have sex with satan!
And you must have one of Chongos "Jedi Mind Reader Hats" on, to know what he wants, right ? Go on, tell us his favorite color, while you're at it ?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are mistaken to state that they are "trivial and insignificant and worthless", they are not. They desire something that they do not rate, but to claim that is completely off the mark. Who appointed you the arbiter of who is worth something and who is not ? Whoever told you that YOU were worth anything ? And claiming that I do not support God by supporting monogamy is also a mistake. You must have meant to say "I do not support God by supporting polygamy" would be a bit more accurate, wouldn't you agree ? Regardless, I do not support polygamy, incest or gay marriage. I DO, however, support the idea that all should receive the same benefits, resultant from the tampering with the Constitution. You, on the other hand, seem unable to grasp the innuendos and subtleties involved in this forum. May I suggest a nice game of Tiddley-Winks, instead ? Perhaps Snakes and Ladders ? You are way past the mark to claim that anyone is "trivial and insignificant and worthless"(except for Chongo, but that is another issue), because you have been treated more than fairly, by both sides of this forum, people that have not mocked you as much as you deserve to be, and if you persist in acting as if you are the only righteous poster in here, I will enjoy watching you be made a mockery of. Who the hell do you think you are ? The only perfect one in here ? Just a silly git, without a clue, that's what you are. Now, be off with you, on yer bike, lad. And if you wish to cite history, then, fer Gawds sake, learn some first. You are an embarrassment to me, and all the people of the Isles. You've shown yerself to be thick, uninformed, narrow minded, uneducated, pompous, and in every way substandard. Plus, as your tag shows you to be from Wrexham, an interloper with no stake in this issue. Who the f**k asked you, anyway ? Go try your "A" levels again, you must have been absent when they were teaching, and you are in sore need.
It isn't me speaking, but God!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are in no position to attempt to hold anyone to account, as you are as bad as any of them, and God punishes the prideful, remember ? Who do you think you are, Ephesus ?
The bible says God punishes the proud! But God appointed me here! He told me which people are worthless! And Ephesus the church were just like any other Godly believers, so I should too put people to account! And I have to admit I haven't been paying that much attention to posts, but I have enough!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant they don't support polygamy. Trying me now are you? About time wasn't it? I am actually against polygamy and gay rights!
Trying you ??? LOL We are past that point by now, don't you think ? You've called me a liar more than once, already, and now you claim that I am trying you ? LOL I've had enough of your stupidity. You've been trying me, and don't bother to deny it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 152,401 - 152,420 of200,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Soquel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••