SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested...
Blow Reality Chunks

Santa Cruz, CA

#142 Aug 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
29 days until you share your recollections of the press conference where 9 women accused Butch Baker of molesting them?
ps I dont know who Nathan Benjamin is.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNc...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#143 Aug 22, 2013
Four weeks. My how time flies.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#144 Aug 22, 2013
Donny B wrote:
Four weeks. My how time flies.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
Four weeks until we learn more about the press conference where nine women accused Butch Baker of molesting them during police stops?

Why dont you research it now?

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#145 Aug 22, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Four weeks until we learn more about the press conference where nine women accused Butch Baker of molesting them during police stops?
Why dont you research it now?
Cop hating Colby, who is currently being evicted for being a serial stalker, harasser and threatening to go postal on his section 8 apartment management! He even posted his eviction letter in a cry for sympathy on an online forum in the North Bay where is not known as a lying unbalanced stalker! No sympathy there, either.
http://northbayuprising.blogspot.com/2013/07/...
Reality Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#146 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Four weeks until we learn more about the press conference where nine women accused Butch Baker of molesting them during police stops?
Why dont you research it now?
Still not willing to do the research to support your claim? Do you need help with validating your argument? Is this a common problem for you?
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#147 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Checked wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not willing to do the research to support your claim? Do you need help with validating your argument? Is this a common problem for you?
I guess you dont know English.

Read the title of this thread.

SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women?

It's in the form of a question and I always say that those nine women accused him of molestation, not that I witnessed it or that I am arguing for or against it.

Sounds like he was a perv, though.

I think most people would infer that he was a perv if they were able to see the press conference themselves, that is if the nine woman molestation press conference accusation is true, and based on who told me I'm sure it is.

Look it up for yourself if you want to follow through with some imaginary argument you are having.

Or if you really care about public safety in Santa Cruz.

Which I dont think you do.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#148 Aug 22, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cop hating Colby, who is currently being evicted for being a serial stalker, harasser and threatening to go postal on his section 8 apartment management! He even posted his eviction letter in a cry for sympathy on an online forum in the North Bay where is not known as a lying unbalanced stalker! No sympathy there, either.
http://northbayuprising.blogspot.com/2013/07/...
I am not "John Colby" and I dont hate cops.

Buzz aka "WooF" has been stalking Colby for years, and his reputation is well known on topix.....

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd and graphic:
Archive for lewd and abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley, CA based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#149 Aug 22, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cop hating Colby, who is currently being evicted for being a serial stalker, harasser and threatening to go postal on his section 8 apartment management! He even posted his eviction letter in a cry for sympathy on an online forum in the North Bay where is not known as a lying unbalanced stalker! No sympathy there, either.
http://northbayuprising.blogspot.com/2013/07/...
Are you quoting Becky's blog now?

You sure have come a long ways!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#150 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you quoting Becky's blog now?
You sure have come a long ways!
and YOU will be going in 28 days...

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#151 Aug 22, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
and YOU will be going in 28 days...
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
I'm not planning on going anywhere in 28 days.

Stalker.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#152 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not planning on going anywhere in 28 days.
Stalker.
Butt-wipe!
Del

San Mateo, CA

#153 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I think most people would infer that he was a perv if they were able to see the press conference themselves, that is if the nine woman molestation press conference accusation is true, and based on who told me I'm sure it is.
Who told you, one of your made-up "parent's club" posters or some voice in your head? Oh, wait, same difference. Your source is only as credible as you are since they're one and the same, which isn't saying much as far as their honesty goes.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#154 Aug 22, 2013
Del wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you, one of your made-up "parent's club" posters or some voice in your head? Oh, wait, same difference. Your source is only as credible as you are since they're one and the same, which isn't saying much as far as their honesty goes.
Again, the thread reads as a question, its title is....

"SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women?"

I asked the question because we all know that DBS and Sum Dim recall the press conference, but they dont want to admit the weight it carries, even though they are Take Back Santa Cruz members and supposedly focused on public safety.

They wont talk about it, and it has been brought up before by other posters who are now too scared to talk about it.

It has to do with the safety of our community from bad cops.

Dont you understand that?

This is a serious topic, and you should read the thread more carefully before posting your "thoughts".

Speaking of sockpuppets, I ask you, how many of Buzz's sockpuppets have trolled this thread and lied about me?

If you dont know, go back and count them.
Reality Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#155 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked the question because we all know that DBS and Sum Dim recall the press conference, but they dont want to admit the weight it carries, even though they are Take Back Santa Cruz members and supposedly focused on public safety.

Speaking of sockpuppets, I ask you, how many of Buzz's sockpuppets have trolled this thread and lied about me?
If you dont know, go back and count them.
We do not "all know that DBS and Sum Dim recall the press conference." Who has lied about you, and what did they say? You're asking for us to do your job, which is to validate your claim. Again, you've failed and deflected.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#156 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Checked wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not "all know that DBS and Sum Dim recall the press conference." Who has lied about you, and what did they say? You're asking for us to do your job, which is to validate your claim. Again, you've failed and deflected.
No, I ask you to note that when I have asked DBS about the press conference, he has deflected the issue.

Read more carefully, troll.

And again, it was not my claim that Baker molested nine women, it was the claims of those women.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#157 Aug 23, 2013
Steve Clark wrote:
Saw this comment on Indybay.
Does anyone know if it is true that SCPD Officer Butch Baker molested nine women?
I heard the Santa Cruz Police Department covered it up?
"i got harassed off the park-side court steps on 12-15-2011 by one these cop wannabes and 2 other who knows what. it was around noon, so the curfew signs did not apply. i had no witnesses though, and who knows what lies they would have made up for court. one should pick your battles, so i left.
on the other hand, at peace camp 2010 some of them were very polite.
when the City hires them to protect public property, they become state actors, and the City is subject to lawsuits for their behavior, just like regular cops.
so file complaints with the City Clerk about any abuses they commit.
it is in the City's interest to get rid of any abusive rent-a-pig right away. unlike a government employed cop who is almost impossible to get rid of. the late Butch Baker molested 9 women yet still kept his job.
also the rent-a-pigs are much cheaper per hour and they don't get 90% pensions after 30 years like the cops do. so expect the City to expand their numbers while shrinking the regular cops' numbers. after all over 40% of SC's finest spend their time on homeless 'crime' like panhandling in the wrong spot or sitting down without a permit.
shite, we could deputize girl-scouts to deal with that kind of crime for the price of a few cookies."
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/06/24/...
No one has really commented on the totality of this comment.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#158 Aug 23, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I ask you to note that when I have asked DBS about the press conference, he has deflected the issue.
Read more carefully, troll.
And again, it was not my claim that Baker molested nine women, it was the claims of those women.
You've only proved that you are an idiot with no supporters, John!
You keep forgetting that you're getting evicted for being a violent and dangerous stalker and harasser--even of a disabled elderly woman.

All the information is in a cry for help from an obscure, out-of-area website---including a copy of your eviction letter.

http://northbayuprising.blogspot.com/2013/07/...
Reality Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#159 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I ask you to note that when I have asked DBS about the press conference, he has deflected the issue.
Read more carefully, troll.
And again, it was not my claim that Baker molested nine women, it was the claims of those women.
Now you're asking me to note that you've asked DBS a question and he's obligated to respond with an answer? You need to "read more carefully, troll."

You brought the topic up, with no evidence. When asked to provide evidence you use hearsay. When asked again to show evidence, you deflect and want other people to do your research for you. Where is it? When are you going to produce evidence of substance? Are you just going to troll people on this topic, disrespecting a fallen police officer? That is what it looks like to me, you're disrespectful to a dead person that worked hard for this community.

You've taken a subject and used it to bash people that you don't even know in this forum. You're the epitome of what a troll is known to do online, and to add further insult to injury you're harassing and stalking people online - the very thing you blame others for.

Were you in the "debate club" with BJ? Yes, I'm using her initials since I'm not addressing her I'm addressing you.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#160 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Checked wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're asking me to note that you've asked DBS a question and he's obligated to respond with an answer? You need to "read more carefully, troll."
You brought the topic up, with no evidence. When asked to provide evidence you use hearsay. When asked again to show evidence, you deflect and want other people to do your research for you. Where is it? When are you going to produce evidence of substance? Are you just going to troll people on this topic, disrespecting a fallen police officer? That is what it looks like to me, you're disrespectful to a dead person that worked hard for this community.
You've taken a subject and used it to bash people that you don't even know in this forum. You're the epitome of what a troll is known to do online, and to add further insult to injury you're harassing and stalking people online - the very thing you blame others for.
Were you in the "debate club" with BJ? Yes, I'm using her initials since I'm not addressing her I'm addressing you.
You cant validly make your point when you passive aggressively stalk Becky Johnson in your response.

You are the one with real respect issues.

Becky has asked that no one refer to her as "BJ", yet you do so on a thread about a very sensitive issue of public safety with the SCPD.

It is interesting to note that you use a sexually abusive term to refer to Becky as you totally ignore the issue of Baker being accused of molesting women.

Evidently, you are part of the problem here.

You are part of the citizenry that abuses women and supports the legal cover up of criminal acts against women.

Here is what Becky asked of you stalkers (I'm sure you have read this before)....

"REMINDER TO DONNY B: I've asked you before and I am now asking again. Please do not call me "BJ". I use my real name for a reason. I am responsible for everything I say and do. Please stop. I find it offensive and purposely disrespectful. I work as a local teacher, and my students may read these posts. They may mimic your language or find it funny to call me "BJ" in class. Indeed it has happened already, and I have dealt with it by asking them to stop. MY students cease upon my first request. YOU however, in some kind of 5th grade, pottie humoresque fashion, continue to call me "BJ" again and again and again. Perhaps you get some perverse pleasure in doing so? But obviously your are rude and crude and don't have a REAL response to my points. Most likely you are trying to make this forum hostile to any woman who comes in here and dares to speak an opinion different than yours. Making fun of my body, or using sexual entendre's when they are totally out of place, is a sure clue. It's also bullying behavior. So. I ask again. Please call me Becky, or Ms. Johnson, or even Becky J."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-whittier...
Reality Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#161 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You cant validly make your point when you passive aggressively stalk Becky Johnson in your response.
2. You are the one with real respect issues.
3. Becky has asked that no one refer to her as "BJ", yet you do so on a thread about a very sensitive issue of public safety with the SCPD.
It is interesting to note that you use a sexually abusive term to refer to Becky as you totally ignore the issue of Baker being accused of molesting women.
4. Evidently, you are part of the problem here.
You are part of the citizenry that abuses women and supports the legal cover up of criminal acts against women.
1. I don't need your validation.

2. I don't need your respect.

3. She didn't ask me to do anything, she stated to some random person online that she doesn't like being called BJ. I don't care if she doesn't like being called BJ. I have every right to call her by her initials if I want to, where I want to, and when I want to. There is no sexual term involved when using her initials, only one that you make up to further your personal agenda here on Topix.

4. There is no problem here other than you trolling everyday with the same cut/paste, ideas, and verbage.

Legal cover up? Again, show me the proof that you haven't been capable of producing since the topic was brought up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not a whimper nor a whine 12 hr RIP 1
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sep 25 Indo frank 213
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 5
honeless in santa cruz (Nov '15) Nov '15 Woof 10

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages