DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#81 Jul 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If a group of 9 women accused him of molesting them I think it is more than hearsay.
I hope Baker's family reads this. They owe us an apology. I'm sure his wife knew about the allegations, and she in essence is also covering them up by allowing his family to hail him as a hero.
Do we really need a statue of a guy who was a pervert and who the city had to pay out cash for in a false arrest he was responsible for? Who knows what else the guy did. I hope they open up his file.
His son is an officer with the Santa Cruz Police Department and he should be educated on how to not to follow in his father's footsteps.
Hey John, you and FAT Pat combined couldn't fill the little toe of Baker's WORK boots that he wore.

So shut your whiny, lying Welfare parasite piehole.
WooF

Hayward, CA

#82 Aug 1, 2013

“Nullum Gratuitum Prandium.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#83 Aug 1, 2013
WooF! WooF!
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#84 Aug 1, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
You LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
Just for that, I'm going to ask some Law Enforcement personnel that I know, when the Sheriff is going to arrive to throw your meager posessions, AND your mangy Coyote-bait cats out onto Grandview, so I can watch and laugh!!
Maybe I'll even film it, so I can laugh over and over with my drinking buddies!!!
I can't wait.
Just another pitiful and ridiculous threat from you, DBS.

Police officers aren't your personal attack dogs, and you disrespect them when you say they are.
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#85 Aug 1, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your TWENTY EIGHT NEIGHBORS that signed a petition to get you and FAT Pat booted out onto Grandview?
No one has signed any petitions about me. You don't even know who I am.

There was a press conference where a group of women accused Officer Baker of molesting them, though, and that is a fact.

I guess you cant handle the truth, DBS, or you would be able to discuss what you remember of that press conference.

Where you at it?
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#86 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has signed any petitions about me. You don't even know who I am.
There was a press conference where a group of women accused Officer Baker of molesting them, though, and that is a fact.
I guess you cant handle the truth, DBS, or you would be able to discuss what you remember of that press conference.
Where you at it?
Have fun outdoors!!

Whackjob.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#87 Aug 1, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun outdoors!!
Whackjob.
More spam from DBS.

Yes, I love the outdoors.
Stuck On S

Santa Cruz, CA

#88 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my point.
The public has a very short memory, and yesterday's pervert is today's hero.
We need to revisit this information, and I wish people like you wouldn't repress it.
It's like you are trying to re-write history.
But more alarmingly, you are trying to cover up for a police department that still hasnt released their report on the Vasquez investigation.
These issues affect the safety of the public from the incompetent and or devious police officers currently on the force.
Your point is if someone wasn't charged with a crime they're still guilty, and that is wrong. If you were not around SC at the time that this had supposedly happened, you'd have some clout to spout. Since you were not, and are using something you read on Indybay, as a rumor mind you, not even a direct story about it, you are spreading hearsay. You think I'm trying to cover something up, and I'm asking for your evidence. You have zero evidence. It's like YOU are trying to re-write history. You're fun to play with as a troll, cause you are pathetically inept even holding a conversation about one topic. You dip, you dodge, and you bring up some other random story to back up your claim. I'm interested in when you're going to fold your hand because you don't have the cards, but I believe you'll continue bluffing and acting like you are doing the right thing here on Topix. Fat becky tried the same things you're doing, and failed. Yes, I called her fat. Shall I call her by her initials? BJ. Fat BJ.
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#89 Aug 1, 2013
Stuck On S wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is if someone wasn't charged with a crime they're still guilty, and that is wrong. If you were not around SC at the time that this had supposedly happened, you'd have some clout to spout. Since you were not, and are using something you read on Indybay, as a rumor mind you, not even a direct story about it, you are spreading hearsay. You think I'm trying to cover something up, and I'm asking for your evidence. You have zero evidence. It's like YOU are trying to re-write history. You're fun to play with as a troll, cause you are pathetically inept even holding a conversation about one topic. You dip, you dodge, and you bring up some other random story to back up your claim. I'm interested in when you're going to fold your hand because you don't have the cards, but I believe you'll continue bluffing and acting like you are doing the right thing here on Topix. Fat becky tried the same things you're doing, and failed. Yes, I called her fat. Shall I call her by her initials? BJ. Fat BJ.
I know someone who was at the public press conference when the women said Baker molested them.

I didn't say he was guilty of a crime, but I do think that Baker should have been investigated more thoroughly, and that other people think that him being a pervert affected his job performance.

Read what I say more carefully, troll.

I did say I think he may have been a pervert if so many women actually said that about him, and if he did it on the job and the SCPD didn't investigate it properly, it needs to be made public.

If people let this thread rest I wont keep commenting on it until more time has passed, but people keep trying to refute the obvious facts, and also the trolls are stalking.

Evidently emotions are still strong and people can't come to terms with the facts.
Right on

Santa Cruz, CA

#90 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I know someone who was at the public press conference when the women said Baker molested them.
I didn't say he was guilty of a crime, but I do think that Baker should have been investigated more thoroughly, and that other people think that him being a pervert affected his job performance.
I did say I think he may have been a pervert if so many women actually said that about him, and if he did it on the job and the SCPD didn't investigate it properly, it needs to be made public.
If people let this thread rest I wont keep commenting on it until more time has passed, but people keep trying to refute the obvious facts, and also the trolls are stalking.
Evidently emotions are still strong and people can't come to terms with the facts.
Your problem is you've provided zero facts. Stalking and trolling is what you do everyday. How you stalk these people on topix is by trolling them, trying to gain some hidden info to further stalk them. Troll more carefully, troll.
Carlos Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#91 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you spell John E Colby? P_E_R_V_E_R_T !!

I "heard" (actually saw) 28 of your neighbor's claim you were a child molester. You never disputed that. In fact you posted about it.
Really Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#92 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where was this public press conference held? If you don't know, you can always ask that person you know, right?
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#93 Aug 1, 2013
Carlos Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you spell John E Colby? P_E_R_V_E_R_T !!
I "heard" (actually saw) 28 of your neighbor's claim you were a child molester. You never disputed that. In fact you posted about it.
I'm not John Colby.

And John Colby is not a police officer.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#94 Aug 1, 2013
Really Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where was this public press conference held? If you don't know, you can always ask that person you know, right?
Yes, I could ask my friend when and where this press conference was held.

Also, I mentioned earlier in this thread that the people on the police review board are still in town and they have info about this.

I also know other people who have more info about this.

And I believe that DBS remembers the press conference, and I imagine so does Sum Dim.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#95 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not John Colby
Sure thing STBO Whackjob.

And I'm the mother Theresa.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#96 Aug 1, 2013
Right on wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is you've provided zero facts. Stalking and trolling is what you do everyday. How you stalk these people on topix is by trolling them, trying to gain some hidden info to further stalk them. Troll more carefully, troll.
You don't know your history.

I came here to topix recently because I was first interested in DBS's lies and trolling, which after I did some research, I found out has been going on for many years.

Also, these trolls have harassed Becky Johnson for years, and I looked into that and have called the people out on it who have been doing it for a long time: DBS, Donny B, Sum Dim, Buzz, RealityCheck SantaCruz, Quien Sabe, etc.

They publicized her address online and she claims her property was vandalized as a result.

The press conference where Butch Baker was accused by a group of women of molesting them is a fact, and if you personally cant establish it as fact, maybe you should go for a visit to the library, or ask DBS or Sum Dim to talk about it.

Also, he cost the city $5000 for falsely arresting Robert Norse.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#97 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And John Colby is not a police officer.
That's right.

ColbyLOON hasn't had a job since getting fired in 1992.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#98 Aug 1, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing STBO Whackjob.
And I'm the mother Theresa.
You're going to bump this thread just to call me Colby?

I am not John Colby.

You're a loon who is disrespecting the police.

I said I would stop commenting on this thread if you trolls stop trolling it, now show some self-control, you lying slob.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#99 Aug 1, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right.
ColbyLOON hasn't had a job since getting fired in 1992.
You can't prove John Colby hasn't worked. Your're a troll.

You also can't prove that you have a job, DBS.

Stop disrespecting the police by trolling this thread.

Lets let it die until people are ready to talk more about Baker.
WooF

San Jose, CA

#100 Aug 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to bump this thread just to call me Colby?
I am not John Colby.
You're a loon who is disrespecting the police.
I said I would stop commenting on this thread if you trolls stop trolling it, now show some self-control, you lying slob.
You are John Colby! Use repeat the same delusional mantra ad infinitum. To paraphrase: if it has feathers, walks like a loon and cries like a loon IT must be John ColbyLoon!

You disrespected the police when YOU started this thread.

Finally, all you have to do is access your/Colby's LinkedIn page to verify no employment since being fired in 1992. FACT!!

When you tell such egregious lies you totally give up any chance at credibility--so your statement "I'm not John Colby" proves you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indoor block party aims to create sense of Sant... 26 min Thge Truth Hurts 21
The latest from Dr John Colon Colby 1 hr Do Henry 5
CURE-For DRSA DRUGS!!!!! Diarrhea medication!!! 6 hr DRSA CURED 1
Laurent St. Santa Cruz-Public DRSA walkaround p... 6 hr WSCA 4
Bonny Doon airport for sale for $3.2 million (May '09) 9 hr Sam 31
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 22 hr brbfreak420 245
5 things to know about the tea party movement (Apr '10) Sun barefoot2626 4,979
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web