Comments
1 - 20 of 63 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SC Needs an Enema

San Ramon, CA

#1 Aug 22, 2013
This is a first for a City Council in denial.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...

The city had also downplayed the effect of drugs and gangs on the safety of its citizens until the problems could no longer be swept under the rug.
It's time to clean up Santa Cruz!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2013
But, but,but Robert and FAT BJ, and brainchild Brent claim there is no "Magnet effect"!!
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#3 Aug 22, 2013
SC Needs an Enema wrote:
This is a first for a City Council in denial.
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...
The city had also downplayed the effect of drugs and gangs on the safety of its citizens until the problems could no longer be swept under the rug.
It's time to clean up Santa Cruz!
Yes, she declared this without any facts or statistics, giving just her biased view as a judge and former prosecutor.

She's another public liar, doing similar to what the SCPD does with the fabrication of pseudo stats there.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Danniela Katz ripped Symons a new one with her comment......

Ariadne Symons is either an idiot or a liar or both if she actually thinks that feeding the homeless is a homicide magnet. For starters, if the good judge has never made it to SF Sac LA SD as well as numerous locales up and down the coast, there are food banks and chow kitchens in many communities. Large cities are much easier to hide out in, a couple million vs a mere 70,000 makes a huge difference in being able to disappear. So much for the so-called magnet theory.

The ex-prosecutor claims not to want to cast accusations against all transients and then proceeds to exactly do that as she wrings her dainty hands about what to do about a small criminal subset. Well, here's a clue ex-DA now Judge, when someone commits a crime, how about catching them and sending them away to prison for a long time or give them the death penalty if it's a capital crime. You don't stop feeding those who are legitimately needy or criminalize those who can't afford to buy a house that Judge can.

Oh, and lots of us don't have big strong husbands to make us feel safe when walking downtown. It's called putting on our big girl pants and living our lives as if we were in SF or LA where millions of people happen to live.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#5 Aug 22, 2013
I thought when she told Symons to put on her "big girl pants" was especially relevant to this group of TBSC trolls on topix who are afraid of homeless people, like DBS. Read more about them.....

We all know that DBS is a self admitted 'blimp'; he has said many times that he weighs 225 pounds (of course there was a time when he never mentioned his weight, he kept it secret, so he could habitually insult women by calling them fat, which he still does today even though he was outed as being the fattest poster on topix over a year ago).
We now know that DBS is also a whimp. On a recent Sentinel article DBS, posting both as 'tmc914' and 'openid' on the thread, said that people in downtown Santa Cruz intimidate him.
DBS acts like a tough guy on topix by threatening people, and he believes that advertising his large physique is something that should intimidate other people in online forums.
The story he tells on the Sentinel is quite the opposite of the story he tells on topix.
In Sentinel comments, DBS explains that he cowers in public when interacting with homeless people.
DBS cant handle himself in public, apparently.
He said he has been "screamed at, spit at, and challenged to fight more than once".
What a whimp DBS is.
He cant handle himself in public.
People who are as tough as DBS has said he is aren't afraid of homeless people, and they dont get "accosted" as DBS has said has happened to him (in contrast, DBS once said on topix that he was tough from playing hockey: "Where I come from you aren't a player until you're in the 100+ stitch club. I'm past 200. I've been in more bench-clearing brawls than you've got teeth.")
This is again contrasted on the Sentinel when DBS said "I must have a Bullseye painted on my forehead" which is an extremely whimpy statement.

Conclusion: DBS is a whimp AND a blimp; his comments on topix are lies.

Read More of DBS's ridiculous lies in the following articles....
We know DBS isn't watching Mavericks
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
and
Santa Cruz homeless services providers urge more support in special council session
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/localnews/ci...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Danniela Katz ripped Symons a new one with her comment......
Ariadne Symons is either an idiot or a liar or both if she actually thinks that feeding the homeless is a homicide magnet. For starters, if the good judge has never made it to SF Sac LA SD as well as numerous locales up and down the coast, there are food banks and chow kitchens in many communities. Large cities are much easier to hide out in, a couple million vs a mere 70,000 makes a huge difference in being able to disappear. So much for the so-called magnet theory.
The ex-prosecutor claims not to want to cast accusations against all transients and then proceeds to exactly do that as she wrings her dainty hands about what to do about a small criminal subset. Well, here's a clue ex-DA now Judge, when someone commits a crime, how about catching them and sending them away to prison for a long time or give them the death penalty if it's a capital crime. You don't stop feeding those who are legitimately needy or criminalize those who can't afford to buy a house that Judge can.
Oh, and lots of us don't have big strong husbands to make us feel safe when walking downtown. It's called putting on our big girl pants and living our lives as if we were in SF or LA where millions of people happen to live.
Who's Daniela Katz and does she have any influence on public policy? Or is she like the homeless-to-be advocate John Colby, all smoke and no fire?
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#7 Aug 22, 2013
How's the job search going John?

Did you find anyone with an RV that will take foodstamps as payment?

And where would a LOSER like YOU park the thing?

You'll get run out just like you are at Catcrap Garedens in 28 days...
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#8 Aug 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
But, but,but Robert and FAT BJ, and brainchild Brent claim there is no "Magnet effect"!!
There isn't any magnet effect.

The stats show that the majority of homeless people in SC are from here, unlike you DBS, who is an out of towner.

DBS, you dont even live anywhere near Santa Cruz, and you arrived her as an older adult.

Go take your father's trust fund cash to some other city, it cant buy you credibility here.

There is nothing worse than a trust fund baby like you who whines about homeless people all day, DBS.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#9 Aug 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
DBS is a bum magnet....they sense his fear and tease him lol
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#10 Aug 22, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Daniela Katz and does she have any influence on public policy? Or is she like the homeless-to-be advocate John Colby, all smoke and no fire?
Buzz, you are having a bad effect on public safety for sure.....

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#11 Aug 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going John?
Did you find anyone with an RV that will take foodstamps as payment?
And where would a LOSER like YOU park the thing?
You'll get run out just like you are at Catcrap Garedens in 28 days...
So asks the trust fund baby who has never worked a day in his life.

Have you even TRIED looking for a job this week, DBS, or is your trust fund lifestyle too easy?

Will you ever stop spamming topix and leave that sofa of yours?
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#12 Aug 22, 2013
Good comment from Brent Adams, the handsome homeless advocate who makes the less attractive members of Take Back Santa Cruz, like DBS, jealous.....

Just more fear mongering in the echo chamber brought to you by a highly biased reporter, a judge who doesn't participate in the community of people she judges and a public "safety" task force that isn't looking at solutions but only in dragging out the same old straw men and red herrings in order to support the self fulfilling prophecy of a mayor with no real intention to seek answers to our problems but only to reinforce the suffocating classism that uses police, courts and jail as a way to deal with problems instead of realizing that offering respect and dignity is much more effective and way cheaper.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#13 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So asks the trust fund baby who has never worked a day in his life.
Have you even TRIED looking for a job this week, DBS, or is your trust fund lifestyle too easy?
Will you ever stop spamming topix and leave that sofa of yours?
Stop lying STBO Whackjob.

I'm at WORK right now.

Something you haven't done since getting fired in 1992!!

28 days...
Reality Wrecked

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't any magnet effect.
The stats show that the majority of homeless people in SC are from here, unlike you DBS, who is an out of towner.
DBS, you dont even live anywhere near Santa Cruz, and you arrived her as an older adult.
Go take your father's trust fund cash to some other city, it cant buy you credibility here.
There is nothing worse than a trust fund baby like you who whines about homeless people all day, DBS.
The stats come from a survey that posed the question "where were you last living before you became homeless?" so anybody whose first night in Santa Cruz was spent at a motel, fellow addict's floor, or anywhere with a roof overhead was counted as residency. The survey didn't ask if they were born here or a long time resident, so your claim reeks of bullshit like the rest of your posts.
SC Needs an Enema

San Ramon, CA

#15 Aug 22, 2013
John STALKER Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, you are having a bad effect on public safety for sure.....
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people and his sister in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.
Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person!
This shows you to be a real danger ColbyLoon, not some meme you like to go postal----that threatening to go postal also was part of your eviction!
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...

Here's fact. You posted it in North Bay Rising:
http://northbayuprising.blogspot.com/2013/07/...

More proof you're a crazy vengeful stalker.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#16 Aug 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying STBO Whackjob.
I'm at WORK right now.
Something you haven't done since getting fired in 1992!!
28 days...
Ohhhhh, but you said you are retired?

It's interesting to note all of the different stories you tell, DBS.

Sounds like Santa Cruz is also a "liar magnet", it sure attracted you to our area.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#17 Aug 22, 2013
Symons also forgot to mention all of the criminals Take Back Santa Cruz is attracting to our area.....

Dexter Cube, Steve Schlicht, and DBS where all attracted to prey on this area and are listed in this thread, along with Greiner and Collins...

Worst TBSC Predator?
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Santa Cruz is also a "liar magnet", it sure attracted you to our area.
Fail again STBO Whackjob.

You already know I'm "Retired on paper" AKA I can stop working whenever I want.

And you have NO IDEA what brought me here.

But we all know why YOU are getting booted out in 28 days...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#19 Aug 22, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
No, JackAss! I said I was retired. Although I work 1-2 days a week for pocket money---which I'm sure exceeds your SSI (for being nuts) allowance.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#20 Aug 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail again STBO Whackjob.
You already know I'm "Retired on paper" AKA I can stop working whenever I want.
And you have NO IDEA what brought me here.
But we all know why YOU are getting booted out in 28 days...
I'm guessing there is some STD clinic that originally brought you here.

Or maybe it was a convention for spoiled trust fund babies?

You arent retired if you have a trust fund, DBS.

Being retired requires that you have WORKED in your lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to John Colby 4 min The Original Buzz 13
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 55 min Macko mono 5,000
Security fencing, photo IDs new additions to Sa... 8 hr ANON 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Tank ever 7,926
HUFF Launches Hunger Strike Against Parking Dis... (May '09) 9 hr bremen smug 11
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr landluber suck 200,576
Things in your backyard-- 13 hr Helms-enator 9
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Soquel News, Events & Info