Santa Cruz Sanctuary Village Plans Pr...

Santa Cruz Sanctuary Village Plans Proceeding; Next Meeting Is Wednesday

There are 21 comments on the Patch.com story from Jul 12, 2014, titled Santa Cruz Sanctuary Village Plans Proceeding; Next Meeting Is Wednesday. In it, Patch.com reports that:

News from Santa Cruz Sanctuary Village: We're in the phase of meeting with property owners and faith communities for the establishment of the pilot camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DBS

Aptos, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2014
Somebody please tell Brainchild Brent that nobody want a Woodstock-sized Bumfest in Santa Cruz. We already saw what a disgusting failure the small ones at the Courthouse were.
And the employed, productive people sure as hell aren't going to sign up to PAY FOR his bound-to-fail stupid Pipedream.
Culo de Chongo

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2014
DBS wrote:
Somebody please tell Brainchild Brent that nobody want a Woodstock-sized Bumfest in Santa Cruz. We already saw what a disgusting failure the small ones at the Courthouse were.
And the employed, productive people sure as hell aren't going to sign up to PAY FOR his bound-to-fail stupid Pipedream.
What property owner would be dumb enough to participate. Ass Monkey Colby would be more likely to find a landlord than a passel of thieving drug/addicted bums.
anon

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jul 13, 2014
I love the photo used in the article for Sanctuary Camp. It is right where Neary's Lagoon runoff enters Cowell's and pollutes the ocean making it one of the dirtiest beaches in America. It's a fitting picture to represent Sanctuary Camp.
ANON

Oakland, CA

#4 Jul 13, 2014
anon wrote:
I love the photo used in the article for Sanctuary Camp. It is right where Neary's Lagoon runoff enters Cowell's and pollutes the ocean making it one of the dirtiest beaches in America. It's a fitting picture to represent Sanctuary Camp.
'least you admit it is Neary lagoon runoff and not needlesor homeless campers like TBSC says.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#5 Jul 14, 2014
To see John Colby's curriculum shitae, do a Google search on "john e. colby" and visit his LinkedIn page. It's very illuminating.

-----

John's eviction details and more.

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/06/santa...

-----

John making demands (be sure to click on the embedded links).

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/08/smoki...

http://northbaymds.blogspot.com/2013/07/john-...

-----

A sample of John in "rant mode".

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2012/07/22/re...

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

-----

See John's two posts in the comment section.

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2013/03/19...

-----

John Colby endangered several of his so-called "clients" (Steve Lazow and Andrea Morgan) by posting their personal information and pictures on the Internet during the period June through 2 August 2012. In both instances, John posted particularly detailed information about their physical infirmities, health issues, and included several pictures of them on the Internet. In the case of Ms Morgan, twenty-three days after John's post in Indybay, Ms Morgan was robbed.

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/06/11/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/02/...

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2012/08/26/...

So, how much did the publishing of Ms. Morgan's health issues, vulnerabilities, and pictures contribute to her becoming a victim of the robbery? How much did the publishing of Ms Morgan's pictures aid the robber in identifying this fragile human being as being a good target for a robbery? John's very quick to remind everyone that he has a PhD in Computer Science and yet even a freshman taking computer science classes knows the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet. As a PhD, John Colby's actions, in that regard, were careless and negligent to the extreme.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8S...

John's also careless about posting his own personal information and that of his sister, Pat. Pictures, home address, phone numbers, the list goes on and on. One one occasion, he even posted his credit card number.

-----

One of John's achievements.

https://www.facebook.com/login.php...

-----

Check out the June 12 edition of Robert Norse's FRSC show with John and Pat Colby providing comic and idiotic relief at:

http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb140612.mp3

Throughout the show:

--- Robert messes with the heads of John and Pat Colby.

--- Pat/Jabba is kissing Robert's arse throughout the interview (non-stop "I agree with you, Robert")

--- John the Loon comes across as ignorant (Ummmmm.... Ummmmm.... I don't know.) and is constantly being fed words from his puppet master, Pat/Jabba (I guess we know who wears the pants in that family and it isn't John).

Why would Robert bring the Colbys on the show to talk about a subject that they do not sound very competent in discussing? I can think of two reasons. First, after listening to the Colby toadies, it makes Robert sound all that much more intelligent by comparison. Secondly, it probably was a vanity thing. I'm sure Robert just loved the way John and Pat slobbered over and yielded to his points of view.

-----
anon

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Jul 14, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
'least you admit it is Neary lagoon runoff and not needlesor homeless campers like TBSC says.
Needles and campers have caused issues on that beach too. Chester Molester and his friends proved that through video, but it wasn't TBSC it was the Clean Team.

“Please John Colby, gargle me.”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#8 Jul 14, 2014
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not part of this problem since I consume my own waste!
"Ummmm, ummmm" but maybe the Sanctuary Camp will give the Loon a stable home so I can get regular gargling.
Dangerous Teacher Buzz

Hayward, CA

#9 Jul 14, 2014
That is Buzz stalking this thread as "Do Henry"......read more about him.....DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd: Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY:

Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks other topix users. Lately Buzz has also been posting as "John Colby" which is the name of one of the homeless advocates he stalks.....Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.

Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.

Buzz's wife graduated from UCSC in 1977.....

"Buzz: My wife, UCSC '77, got her teaching credential at San Jose State the year after graduated from UCSC. It took me also one year postgraduate work for my first credential."

Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

or

Tired of being savaged under your Joe Landon sock puppet meme in the Sentinel. You need a break so....
Go give 'Jabba" a jab, John/
Go to her, John C!
She is your Sister!
love her
love her
love her
love her
love her
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Slurp
Its Her meat curtain!
Give her a hoof massage tonight!
She Is Your Sister!
Go To Her, John C!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Trust Fund Baby DBS

Hayward, CA

#10 Jul 14, 2014
DBS wrote:
Somebody please tell Brainchild Brent that nobody want a Woodstock-sized Bumfest in Santa Cruz. We already saw what a disgusting failure the small ones at the Courthouse were.
And the employed, productive people sure as hell aren't going to sign up to PAY FOR his bound-to-fail stupid Pipedream.
Is there any way you would be willing to donate money out of your trust fund to help Brent start the Sanctuary Village?

With the kind of money your father gave you, you could make sure the camp is sanitary, DBS....your father could build a very nice camp with the money he gave you.....

You are right, employed people shouldnt have to pay for the Sanctuary Village.....I think trust fund babies like you should have to pay for it......you trust fund babies are the ones leeching off of our government and cheating on your taxes.....

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#11 Jul 14, 2014
'Fraid not, John. It's someone else who finds you revolving. Have the Postal Service inspectors ever find out who stole you're 'gay' mail? Is there also 'hetero mail' or what about your 'tranny' mail?
Dangerous Teacher Buzz

Hayward, CA

#12 Jul 14, 2014
Buzz is rarely coherent.....he really needs to get some help.....
TBSC Loons

Hayward, CA

#13 Jul 14, 2014
ANON wrote:
<quoted text>
'least you admit it is Neary lagoon runoff and not needlesor homeless campers like TBSC says.
They may admit it, but will TBSC never protest REAL pollution.....they will blame the homeless for it somehow......

DBS is a TBSC member.....that indicates the average intelligence level of those in the hate group....the only requirement to join TBSC is that they hate people.....

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#14 Jul 14, 2014
TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
They may admit it, but will TBSC never protest REAL pollution.....they will blame the homeless for it somehow......
DBS is a TBSC member.....that indicates the average intelligence level of those in the hate group....the only requirement to join TBSC is that they hate people.....
Go back to 'do-henry' gargling, John. It's the only thing you do well.
anon

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Jul 14, 2014
TBSC Loons wrote:
<quoted text>
They may admit it, but will TBSC never protest REAL pollution.....they will blame the homeless for it somehow......
DBS is a TBSC member.....that indicates the average intelligence level of those in the hate group....the only requirement to join TBSC is that they hate people.....
I thought of this song while reading your retarded post:
DBS

Aptos, CA

#16 Jul 14, 2014
Trust Fund Baby DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any way you would be willing to donate money out of your trust fund to help Brent start the Sanctuary Village?
With the kind of money your father gave you, you could make sure the camp is sanitary, DBS....your father could build a very nice camp with the money he gave you.....
You are right, employed people shouldnt have to pay for the Sanctuary Village.....I think trust fund babies like you should have to pay for it......you trust fund babies are the ones leeching off of our government and cheating on your taxes.....
Stop lying John.

Your fraudulent allegations are a substantial part of why you got evicted from from your section 8 welfare apartment.

You obviously didn't learn from your mistakes, because you keep making the same stupid ones over and over.

You already know I haven't got a trustfund, and that my Father has been dead for many years.

So stop lying you brainfried LOON.
Culo de Chongo

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Jul 15, 2014
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying John.
Your fraudulent allegations are a substantial part of why you got evicted from from your section 8 welfare apartment.
You obviously didn't learn from your mistakes, because you keep making the same stupid ones over and over.
You already know I haven't got a trustfund, and that my Father has been dead for many years.
So stop lying you brainfried LOON.
John has serious brain damage due to prolonged oxygen deprivation caused by the compression of his head between his grotesque obese sister Phatty's enormous thighs as he pigged out on her diseased clasm.

His brain damage shows in his lack of reading comprehension and his juvenile, repetitive postings. DBS has told him at least a hundred times that his father died years ago----as did ColbyLoser's brain.

“Please John Colby, gargle me.”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#18 Jul 15, 2014
In between mutterings of "Ummmm", The Loon Colby was understood to be saying that he found a miracle cure for his stupidity, gargling Norse's leftovers that he sucks from Pat's clam.

Maybe he is still in denial that he has lost her to Robespierre, or maybe he gets to rub one out on Norse's teddy bear while watching Norse get lost in Phat Patty's folds.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#19 Jul 16, 2014
Do Henry wrote:
In between mutterings of "Ummmm", The Loon Colby was understood to be saying that he found a miracle cure for his stupidity, gargling Norse's leftovers that he sucks from Pat's clam.
Word on the street is that John really likes this situation and he refers to it as his "two-fer"
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Jul 16, 2014
I am John Colby. When Becky Johnson evacuated Topix I became the number one traffic driver. They love me. I'm more popular than John Lennon on Topix.
John Colby

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Jul 16, 2014
John Colby wrote:
I am John Colby. When Becky Johnson evacuated Topix I became the number one traffic driver. They love me. I'm more popular than John Lennon on Topix.
I am John Colby. I wish to thank my Topix fans for all their support, especially DBS and Donny B, my special helpmeets. They launched a crowdfund to finance my masterpiece "At The Feet Of John Colby." Release date pending cash flow. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people post anonymously? 2 hr Woof 43
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 6 hr DoHenry 9
What did FAT Pat get from 10 yrs at Cabrillo? 8 hr SPLAT 4
How much did ColbyLOONs cost us this month? (Feb '13) Sat SPLAT 47
FAT Pat should get a job at Chubbyland (Jun '15) Sat SPLAT 32
News Silent yogi has lead mountain community tucked ... (Jul '08) Aug 26 Radha 46
Where did the SPLAT thread go? Aug 26 SPLAT 27

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages