More Dangerous Teacher "Buzz" Info
Talia

San Francisco, CA

#22 May 16, 2013
RealityCheck ScottsValley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are either lying or incorrect when you call me John Colby, over and over again. I am not him.
You clearly don't love all women. You disrespect women from what I have seen.
And how would you explain the way you talk about "Pat" on here to the women you love? Is it your secret from them, that you are a creep?
That was not a lie on my part. I was right about that for sure.
Do you have another example?
RC, I don't think Buzz can explain away all of those terrible posts about incest.
WooF cant surf

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 May 17, 2013
Of course he can't. WooF is a dumb dog. He can't reason his way out of a wet paper bag.

The incest posts speak volumes — they are undeniable proof of WooF's perversity.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#24 May 17, 2013
WooF cant surf wrote:
Of course he can't. WooF is a dumb dog. He can't reason his way out of a wet paper bag.
The incest posts speak volumes — they are undeniable proof of WooF's perversity.
I can't imagine anyone wanting "Buzz" to teach their children.
Leilani

San Mateo, CA

#25 May 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine anyone wanting "Buzz" to teach their children.
i know i wouldnt

thank you for all you do, rc

:)
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#26 May 17, 2013
You're welcome. It's all I can do to let people know what a loon Colby is. See you at the parents group meeting? We can drive to Santa Cruz from Scott's Valley for ice cream when it's over.
Leilani

San Francisco, CA

#27 May 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
You're welcome. It's all I can do to let people know what a loon Colby is. See you at the parents group meeting? We can drive to Santa Cruz from Scott's Valley for ice cream when it's over.
buzz is also named "colby" ?????

this is incredibly confusing.

there are two people named rc, and there are also two people named buzz colby ?????

is buzz's real name pat ??????
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#28 May 17, 2013
Let's discuss it at the parent's group meeting. You're buying this time, right? We can text each other WOT about how some anonymous person named 'Buzz' is a 'danger'. How fun is that!
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#29 Jun 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I discovered some more info about Buzz, please read this post to see if you know him...
Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR/ABUSER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds and is taller than 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your family members and friends!
More "Buzz" quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for Buzz, the community needs to be warned!
Keep posting these, people, they totally have been working!!!!
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#30 Jun 2, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
buzz is also named "colby" ?????
this is incredibly confusing.
there are two people named rc, and there are also two people named buzz colby ?????
is buzz's real name pat ??????
Leilani, that is the stalker Reality Check, he is messing with your head....I know it gets confusing at times on here!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#31 Jun 2, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Leilani, that is the stalker Reality Check, he is messing with your head....I know it gets confusing at times on here!
John just keeps talking to his sock puppets, pathetic!

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Leilani

Union City, CA

#32 Jun 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I fell for that, RC, LOL
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#33 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani ColbyLoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I fell for that, RC, LOL
Desperate, aren't you, John? Have to stoop to posting to yourself!
Leilani

Union City, CA

#34 Jun 3, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate, aren't you, John? Have to stoop to posting to yourself!
RC is right, Buzz, you really need to get some help.

Your life isn't going to end if you stop stalking people on the internet.
Leilani

Sunol, CA

#35 Jun 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting these, people, they totally have been working!!!!
Thank you for everything you do, RC!!!!

This place is crazy and you are amazing for standing up to these stalkers!!!!
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#36 Jun 3, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the hand lotion, John.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#37 Jun 4, 2013
Leilani wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank YOU, Leilani....!!:)
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#38 Jun 8, 2013
It's 1 pm and Buzz has already spamed topix under five different new stalker names.

Buzz, you really need to get some help.
WooF is dangerous

Santa Cruz, CA

#39 Jun 9, 2013
Become a commando in John Colby's army against LGBTQ hate mongers like WooF and his TBSC friends. Support John Colby!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LGBTQ.Friendl...
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#40 Jun 9, 2013
WooF is dangerous wrote:
Become a commando in John Colby's army against LGBTQ hate mongers like WooF and his TBSC friends. Support John Colby!!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LGBTQ.Friendl...
Cool group!
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#41 Jun 9, 2013
Posts by a 21 year and running welfare troll who was been accused by over two dozen of his neighbors as being a child molester lens little credibility to his posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kahnjob loses in Court AGAIN 4 hr Woof 32
Indymanure is circling the drain (Dec '15) Tue No truth at IndyCrap 90
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) Tue Anonymous 408 25
TBSC-"Stashing the dope bag" with Santa Cruz Po... Tue Lost marbles 13
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? Tue Woof 4
FAT Pat deserves a driveby fruiting (May '13) Mon Woof 36
Art now-Rises-Double symbolism-architecture Jun 27 ART IS NOW 2

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages