Did DBS spend ALL of his millions?

Did DBS spend ALL of his millions?

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Rumor has it that DBS has burned through his entire trust fund and that he will be living in his RV soon.

I have offered him good paying work and a place on my property to camp if he needs to, so there is now fear that he will go homeless, but it will be interesting to hear what has happened to his trust fund.

He said his father is dead, so it seems unlikely that he will get any more free money, but DBS may be lying about that too. I personally think that DBS's father fills the trust fund back up whenever DBS spends it all.
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Rumor has it that DBS has burned through his entire trust fund and that he will be living in his RV soon.
I have offered him good paying work and a place on my property to camp if he needs to, so there is now fear that he will go homeless, but it will be interesting to hear what has happened to his trust fund.
He said his father is dead, so it seems unlikely that he will get any more free money, but DBS may be lying about that too. I personally think that DBS's father fills the trust fund back up whenever DBS spends it all.
Sure thing STBO whackjob.

Just like the imaginary methcookers on your patio are really undercover SCPD.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#3 Aug 26, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing STBO whackjob.
Just like the imaginary methcookers on your patio are really undercover SCPD.
I haven't had a "patio" for many years.

Your lies are pathetic.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#4 Aug 26, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing STBO whackjob.
Just like the imaginary methcookers on your patio are really undercover SCPD.
And AS USUAL, cricket from DBS on the important and serious matters of the post.
Reality Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Rumor has it that DBS has burned through his entire trust fund and that he will be living in his RV soon.
And just where did you hear such a rumor?
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And AS USUAL, cricket from DBS on the important and serious matters of the post.
No John, my net worth is still well into seven figures.

24 days....
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't had a "patio" for many years.
Your lies are pathetic.
It's not a lie if he's doesn't know your real identity and thinks you are someone else like this John idiot that thinks he debated a mayor on CTV when he really just ranted and got shut down by Lane.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#8 Aug 26, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No John, my net worth is still well into seven figures.
24 days....
Your father was very generous, DBS.

The term "well into seven figures" seems very suspicious however.

Do you only have one million dollars?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a lie if he's doesn't know your real identity and thinks you are someone else like this John idiot that thinks he debated a mayor on CTV when he really just ranted and got shut down by Lane.
True, none of us know each other's identities, we are all anons, and none of the info can be verified.

I didnt see John Colby's debate with Mayor Lane, but you have to admit that once it occurred, the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls on topix went nuts and started to stalk anyone they thought was him.
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
True, none of us know each other's identities, we are all anons, and none of the info can be verified.
I didnt see John Colby's debate with Mayor Lane, but you have to admit that once it occurred, the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls on topix went nuts and started to stalk anyone they thought was him.
It is true, although the info about this John troll can be verified regardless of your opting to not read it or thinking someone else posted the original information.

I don't agree with the part about the trolls going nuts and stalking anyone they thought was him. What they do is call people on their BS. Specifically your girlfriend BJ and JC/PC since they're basically the same level of fail.

It really doesn't matter who you are - same ideas, same opinions, same lack of intelligence as this John Troll. Perpetuating the trolling behavior does nothing but make good laughs, so thanks for giving us all a good laugh!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#11 Aug 26, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true, although the info about this John troll can be verified regardless of your opting to not read it or thinking someone else posted the original information.
I don't agree with the part about the trolls going nuts and stalking anyone they thought was him. What they do is call people on their BS. Specifically your girlfriend BJ and JC/PC since they're basically the same level of fail.
It really doesn't matter who you are - same ideas, same opinions, same lack of intelligence as this John Troll. Perpetuating the trolling behavior does nothing but make good laughs, so thanks for giving us all a good laugh!
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, because your trolling is making Take Back Santa Cruz look horrible.

1- you are just a sockpuppet of TBSC member Sum Dim, and you get creamed by your critics when you use your original name, the one you have been using for years to stalk Becky Johnson, who you abusively call "BJ"

2- there is no "John troll" you all made him up, no one named "John" posts on topix, only anons post on topix and you nuts ar eobsessed with finding the mythical "John Colby", the guy who debated the Mayor on television and drove you all crazy
Reality Checked

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I didnt see John Colby's debate with Mayor Lane, but you have to admit that once it occurred, the Take Back Santa Cruz trolls on topix went nuts and started to stalk anyone they thought was him.
Again more classic Colby with the constant I-didn't-see-the-debate, I-didn't-click-the-link, I-didn't-read-the-eviction-not ice claims. I don't think anybody's liked you here since you first posted as curious cat and used Carl's murder to point fingers at your neighbors and posting long repetitive rants about meth, even if that was your sister same difference as you two are two sick peas from the same sick pod.
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Aug 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, because your trolling is making Take Back Santa Cruz look horrible.
1- you are just a sockpuppet of TBSC member Sum Dim, and you get creamed by your critics when you use your original name, the one you have been using for years to stalk Becky Johnson, who you abusively call "BJ"
2- there is no "John troll" you all made him up, no one named "John" posts on topix, only anons post on topix and you nuts ar eobsessed with finding the mythical "John Colby", the guy who debated the Mayor on television and drove you all crazy
How is my trolling you making TBSC look horrible if I'm not a part of the group in any fashion?

Who is Sum Dim? I would like to shake their hand.

Calling someone by their initials is not abuse, it's calling someone by their intials.

There certainly is a John Troll, he may not post often anymore but he definitely posted some mental topics for years. You can act like you haven't been a part of it all (topix trolling), and that "he" doesn't post here on Topix, yet everyone can see through you.

If you didn't see the debate, why do you bring it up?

Would it hurt your feelings if I called you the crazy one?
Bud

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Aug 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, because your trolling is making Take Back Santa Cruz look horrible.
Your trolling is making Homeless United for Friendship and Freedom look worse than we ever could.
Pass the Eye Bleach

Pacifica, CA

#15 Aug 27, 2013
Reality Check aka John ColbyPERV wrote:
Rumor has it that DBS has burned through his entire trust fund and that he will be living in his RV soon...
There is another rumor, but this one is regarding John Colby pleasuring himself in # B205 Grandview St. while ogling photos of his sister FAT PAT!
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#16 Aug 27, 2013
Pass the Eye Bleach wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another rumor, but this one is regarding John Colby pleasuring himself in # B205 Grandview St. while ogling photos of his sister FAT PAT!
I heard that he likes to jerk off while looking at the photos of missing children on milk cartons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice parking job Fat-ass 1 hr AAB 7
News Home sweet sedan: Car camping in Santa Cruz County (May '15) Thu Emmanuel Goldstein 26
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4
honeless in santa cruz (Nov '15) Nov '15 JC Sux 6

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages