Santa Cruz to Hire More Police, Clean...

Santa Cruz to Hire More Police, Clean up Parks and Examine Needle Exchange

There are 8 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Santa Cruz to Hire More Police, Clean up Parks and Examine Needle Exchange. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Months of public outcry over crime, drug abuse and a seemingly out of control homeless population came to a head Tuesday in three hours of testimony before the Santa Cruz City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

DBS

San Jose, CA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
But Becky keeps on bellowing that we should "Cut the Police budget to build a campground" for any Junkie/Tweaker/Mental case that scams a ride to Santa Cruz!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2013
I'm sure they need more "milk the surveilence titty" 10 lost tribe wannabe's working for the police force to help racketeer property, where is letty asian ashakenazi 10 lost tribe pashtun at??? Or is she still in the evidence room??? Maybe the 20 lost tribe correctional sheriff's can classify more wannabe's for housing and social service racketeering??
Ooooh Jeffie

San Jose, CA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Johnny Colby wants to play "Hide the Salami" with you again!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Ooooh Jeffie wrote:
Johnny Colby wants to play "Hide the Salami" with you again!!
if you think the 10 lost tribe pashtun, bnei meneshe, or bnei abrahim asian ashakenazi are incapable of having latino sepharidic/ashakenazi blood in them??? Guess again, Mt. Maddona is right next to watsonville!!!!!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Not only that!! There is a large filipino wannabe group in watsonville also with fake old photos and a community hall!!!! Mix that with the 10 lost tribes asian ashakenazi with filipino asian ashakenazi/sephardic!! I'm talking not very american!!!! I'm talking they'll shove everything non-judiac out of the area by racketeering as a large group in our law enforcement and press agencies and social services!!!! THEY ARE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!! CALL RICO!!!
Ooooh Jeffie

San Jose, CA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
You're right!!'cause nobody knows if a Frog's ass is watertight!!

and just like that song on KPIG, "Ya can't rollerskate in a Buffalo herd!!
Ooooh Jeffie

San Jose, CA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
And do ya know why the Pope wears that stupid looking hat?

'Cause he don't want anybody to find out he's really a Conehead!!

But shhhh... It's our little secret!!!

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#8 Feb 13, 2013
why don't you guys ask your self's why the judges murder's are not being investigated or why they got murdered???? Danner and Aiko etc. I'll tell why they were not jewish and were in the way of the 10 lost tribes!!!!!! Just like the pogonip is being "leaned" and racketeered by the press and police agencies?? Homelessness is in every coastal county and worse in alot places, the police incompetence on the "drug" issue IN THE POGONIP is a "milk the surveillance titty" issue and a property racketeering issue and THAT'S THE MAIN REASON FOR THE PRESS BLASTS-- THEY WANT TO BUILD AND SELL THE PROPERTY ETC. I can tell you personally the police did not harass the drug dealers or users for upto 6 months at a time,--a bull horn walkthrough would have done the trick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the LOON go? 41 min Still raving 12
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 16 hr Ted 4,833
News Family of Krista DeLuca Sues Santa Cruz County 22 hr Blob Mitchell 1
Will Juan Talamera turn into a combatant when t... Mon woofers 8
What happened to Speed checks and DUI arrests ? Mon woofers 12
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) Mon woofers 66
Where did the SPLAT thread go? Aug 20 Paul Menblowza 26

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages