Buzz

Daly City, CA

#42 May 15, 2013
WooF is epic failure wrote:
Obviously WooF E. Coyote is a TBSC member/leader he uses all their talking points: groupthink.
http://youtu.be/bcYyl3GqywI
Too bad every idea you pose, Colby goes straight into the dumpster.

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
WooF is epic failure

Santa Cruz, CA

#43 May 15, 2013
WooF must be scared. Sentinel posters are onto him. Parents there want to track him down.
Buzz

Daly City, CA

#44 May 15, 2013
WooF is epic failure wrote:
WooF must be scared. Sentinel posters are onto him. Pare
nts there want to track him down.
I doubt it John since your threats have always been hot air and fetid gas.
TBSC Member

Santa Cruz, CA

#45 May 16, 2013
Robert and his brain dead blimp BJ are slandering TBSC again on IndyBay again.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/05/15/1...

Robert. Face it. You lost.

Your Woodstock sized bumfest is not going to happen.
WooF is in the 47 percent

Santa Cruz, CA

#46 May 16, 2013
Thanx for posting the article WooF. Norse wrote a good piece. I enjoyed reading it, unlike your vile writing.

And get a job you dumb dog!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#47 May 16, 2013
TBSC Member wrote:
Why are you in Take Back Santa Cruz, DBS? You live in Aptos.

Take Back Aptos is TBA, not TBSC.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#48 May 16, 2013
trustfund-ssi axis wrote:
<quoted text>
A few jobs? What were they pray tell? Please, don't say "photojournalism." Where'd the expensive new high end camera he so proudly poses with come from? His discretionary "earnings?"
HaHaHa.
Interestingly enough. last night on Community TV there was a show about the Santa Cruz 11 that originally aired last year, and when Brent Adams was asked what his first memory of the occupy movement was he recalled wanting to go to Occupy Wall Street in NYC and participate, but that he couldn't get the time off of work and that's why he participated in Occupy Santa Cruz instead.

Kind of ironic?

If Brent had been unemployed, like you trolls say he is, he wouldn't even be in town and bugging you lol

But he had to work, and he stayed here in Santa Cruz and occupied the shit out of you all.....
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#49 May 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly enough. last night on Community TV there was a show about the Santa Cruz 11 that originally aired last year, and when Brent Adams was asked what his first memory of the occupy movement was he recalled wanting to go to Occupy Wall Street in NYC and participate, but that he couldn't get the time off of work and that's why he participated in Occupy Santa Cruz instead.
Kind of ironic?
If Brent had been unemployed, like you trolls say he is, he wouldn't even be in town and bugging you lol
But he had to work, and he stayed here in Santa Cruz and occupied the shit out of you all.....
So what!!!

The only thing that proves is that YOU are dumb enough to believe something Brainchild Brent says...

But I can't say I'm surprised.
WooF is in the 47 percent

Santa Cruz, CA

#51 May 16, 2013
Even Brad Kava is a Brent Adams fan. Brent is the most famous man about town now. He's overshadowed Steve Clerk.

http://santacruz.patch.com/groups/politics-an...
TBSC Member

Santa Cruz, CA

#52 May 16, 2013
WooF is in the 47 percent wrote:
Even Brad Kava is a Brent Adams fan. Brent is the most famous man about town now. He's overshadowed Steve Clerk.
http://santacruz.patch.com/groups/politics-an...
Thanks for the link John. I see that you have a comment there endorsing the camp. Glad to see it has the John Colby seal of approval.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

#53 May 16, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
So what!!!
The only thing that proves is that YOU are dumb enough to believe something Brainchild Brent says...
But I can't say I'm surprised.
Nah, it proves you TBSC trolls don't know the first thing about actual people.

You just make things worse for yourselves...

Like you said about yourself, DBS, you are afraid of homeless people and you are a magnet for unwanted attention that you cannot deal with on your own.
Camp Follower

Santa Cruz, CA

#54 May 29, 2013
Sun 12/4/2011, Brent Adams, Santa Cruz Sentinel, comments:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_19466011
"The real story is that people who weren't directly associated with the occupiers attended a party there late friday night and did much of the "damage." The occupiers worked vigilantly to keep the place in order but other folks came in while they held an "open house"."
Clueless Nuts and Spam

United States

#55 May 29, 2013
Camp Follower wrote:
Sun 12/4/2011, Brent Adams, Santa Cruz Sentinel, comments:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_19466011
"The real story is that people who weren't directly associated with the occupiers attended a party there late friday night and did much of the "damage." The occupiers worked vigilantly to keep the place in order but other folks came in while they held an "open house"."
How many times are you going to repost this 2 year old link, Loon?
Clueless Nuts and Spam

United States

#56 May 29, 2013
As the city council continues to crackdown on panhandlers and anti-social behaviors, those sanctuary camps are about as likely to get created as Robert Norse is to use a dime of his own money to help the homeless--or of John Colby getting a job!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#57 May 29, 2013
TBSC Member wrote:
That guy is certifiable.

Santa Cruz is officially a high-crime city now, and he wants MORE of these video-camera-and-chainsaw thieves on street?

Unbelievably stupid.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/news/ci_2297...
Brent is Useful

Santa Cruz, CA

#58 May 29, 2013
But he's useful in the mold of Robert Norse/Kahn, Becky Johnson and to a lesser extent (since no one pays him any attention at all) John Colby. What these clowns have in common is that every time they advocate for a cause, the cause suffers due to their unpopularity with the general public.

After Norse/Kahn have spent years advocating for transients, scofflaws and bums far more restrictions have been placed on their behaviors and the current feeling is to get even tougher with them. The campground for bums that Norse tried to extort out of the city to get out of a lawsuit that old stinky ultimately lost unanimously in court, isn't ever going to happen. Hopefully the city will recoup legal costs from Norse's trust fund .
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#59 May 29, 2013
Brent is Useful wrote:
But he's useful in the mold of Robert Norse/Kahn, Becky Johnson and to a lesser extent (since no one pays him any attention at all) John Colby. What these clowns have in common is that every time they advocate for a cause, the cause suffers due to their unpopularity with the general public.
After Norse/Kahn have spent years advocating for transients, scofflaws and bums far more restrictions have been placed on their behaviors and the current feeling is to get even tougher with them. The campground for bums that Norse tried to extort out of the city to get out of a lawsuit that old stinky ultimately lost unanimously in court, isn't ever going to happen. Hopefully the city will recoup legal costs from Norse's trust fund .
What about this? You have been very quiet about this....

http://occupysantacruz.org/2013/05/22/santa-c...
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#60 May 29, 2013
Brent is Useful wrote:
Honestly. I recommend all self respecting displaced (ie.'homeless) person in Santa Cruz ignore any asswipe ticket-mill infractions issued under any Santa Cruz municipal ordinance regarding public assembly or resting places (ie. sleeping and 'camping')

IF they're really worried about credit ruination or regaining they're CDL, they can always clean up their credit by various means when they hit the lotto jackpot.

Personally, I think Santa Cruz would be a much more socioeconomically sane place to live if the city was stripped of it's state charter, requiring it to use the state H&S codes, which cover just about anything the city has an ordinance about.

HOWEVER, it would cost A LOT more to prosecute people under state code, meaning the officer would have to think MUCH LONGER AND HARDER about whether writing that 'blocking the sidewalk' ticket, etc, was worth the price.

I suspect 90% of the tickets written now wouldn't be in those circumstances.

A "smoking" aside.. The European and Asian tourists are already savvy to the fact that Downtown has a nazi-like attitude about smoking and avoid the area.

Also, in regard to stupid 'rules', someone I know recently recounted a couple of European tourists standing by a "No" sign at the outskirts of a city park with one taking a picture of the other looking quizzically horrified and pointing at the rather extensive list of "Don'ts" including, laughably, no "bicycle riding".(San Lorenzo Park).

It's hard to explain how a city with a bicycle proponent on the council could be that hostile to bike riders.

Maybe that's what "Keep Santa Cruz Weird" means.

The governance is weird.
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#61 May 29, 2013
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is certifiable.
Santa Cruz is officially a high-crime city now, and he wants MORE of these video-camera-and-chainsaw thieves on street?
Unbelievably stupid.
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/news/ci_2297...
Agreed. The only person worse than DBS/'TBSC Member' is Sum Dim. RealityCheck SantaCruz is pretty bad, though I think I am biased since he stole my name.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#62 May 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The only person worse than DBS/'TBSC Member' is Sum Dim. RealityCheck SantaCruz is pretty bad, though I think I am biased since he stole my name.
Remember, by your own account, it's not a name, but a meme:
"And I told you, Reality Check is a meme, it's not a name."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Speaking of stealing, John, why are you reposting Leigh's and Robert's material from indybay without attributing it to the original author?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 lost Santa Cruz County Parks Commission Rac... 34 min homeless person 2
Santa Cruz County Parks Commission recommends l... 43 min homeless person 17
On the 49th day of X-mas (DBS version) 1 hr Spoiled Baby DBS 2
Buzz also stalks as "hELMS" 1 hr homeless person 6
Let there be rock 1 hr pusherman_ 1
Is Donny B having a HISSY FIT? (Jul '12) 6 hr Donny B 259
Take Back Santa Cruz/Greiner Archive (Sep '13) 7 hr homeless person 825
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web