DBS

Cupertino, CA

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

This is the second form of public assistance that you have admitted your family has received.
I wonder how many other forms of public assistance you have benefited from?
You come from a family of lifelong leeches, and your success is derived from the government.
Lying shitpile.

Even if any of that were true, it still doesn't justify your Parasite lifestyle.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that collecting Welfare is NOT a career?
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#22 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

And you have a trust fund to boot.
John E. Colby, you are a lying shitpile.

I haven't got any sort of Trustfund.

Even if I did, it will never change the fact that YOU are a Welfare leeching parasite on the employed, productive taxpayers.

What would happen if EVERYONE decided they were entitled to a "FREE" ride, and stopped paying into the system that you have burdened?

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#23 Mar 21, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying crapsack.
It most certainly is not.
It was PAYMENT for Military Service, during WWII.
A reward for sacrificing some of the most important years of his life, and risking his life in a War.
Unfortunately D, John is incapable of comprehending anything to do with honor, dignity or sacrifice. It's not is his malformed DNA. The only sacrifice I've seen him make is to his sister's health by forcing her to live in CatCrap Garedens for over 6 years after he said being it was was killing her to live there. Yeah, he'd fight to the last drop on someone else's blood!
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#24 Mar 21, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying shitpile.
Even if any of that were true, it still doesn't justify your Parasite lifestyle.
Didn't anyone ever tell you that collecting Welfare is NOT a career?
Unlike your family, DBS, I have never received any form of public assistance.

Not that I fault you for asking for help, but you are a hypocrite for harassing others who also ask for help from the government.
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

#25 Mar 21, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
John E. Colby, you are a lying shitpile.
I haven't got any sort of Trustfund.
Even if I did, it will never change the fact that YOU are a Welfare leeching parasite on the employed, productive taxpayers.
What would happen if EVERYONE decided they were entitled to a "FREE" ride, and stopped paying into the system that you have burdened?
"Even if I did."

There's an admission.

How's your trust fund doing today, DBS?

Is it still nice and fat?
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#26 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it still nice and fat?
Not near as fat as you and Pat!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#27 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even if I did."
There's an admission.
Sure thing whackjob.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

The same as your job prospects: non-existent.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#29 Mar 21, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
The same as your job prospects: non-existent.
You know nothing about me.

I, on the other hand, have wrestled out of you a lot of information.

Information that shows your family's success is based on you all receiving handouts from the government.

Your father was the first to receive public assistance, and he passed the trait of living off of others' work to you; he set you up with the trust fund; and you, in turn, guided your children to attend public colleges where they also received public assistance.

The only problem is that you could of paid for their education out of your own wealth, so why did you send them to institutions where their education was paid for by the taxpayers?

It seems like a scam to me, that you have a trust fund, and you can get away with the government paying for their education.

You are a true hypocrite and a government leech.

Your father would be ashamed of your lies, and also of your harassment of those who also receive public assistance just like your family did.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#30 Mar 21, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not near as fat as you and Pat!
And it doesn't make you a bad boy just because you call people fat.

You can't be a bad boy and live off of a trust fund your daddy gave you at the same time.

You are just a spoiled baby.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#31 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I, on the other hand, have wrestled out of you a lot of information.
Information that shows your family's success is based on you all receiving handouts from the government.
Your father was the first to receive public assistance, and he passed the trait of living off of others' work to you; he set you up with the trust fund; and you, in turn, guided your children to attend public colleges where they also received public assistance.
The only problem is that you could of paid for their education out of your own wealth, so why did you send them to institutions where their education was paid for by the taxpayers?
It seems like a scam to me, that you have a trust fund, and you can get away with the government paying for their education.
You are a true hypocrite and a government leech.
Your father would be ashamed of your lies, and also of your harassment of those who also receive public assistance just like your family did.
Sure thing LOON!!

You've got it ALL figured out!!!

Now figure out how to get off your Welfare-leeching butt and get a job.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#32 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing about me..........
Just the opposite John your life has been an open book----a book about disappointment, frustration, failure, envy and hate. If you continue to read this post you'll find out we know too much about. If you do a Google search or read your LinkedIn page you'll be amazed someone can be so stupid as to go public with their private life.

Check out DBS or me or Reality Check---0h you can't we don't exist outside of this forum. YOU, unfortunately are the real deal---sick and perverted, but real.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#33 Mar 21, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing LOON!!
You've got it ALL figured out!!!
Now figure out how to get off your Welfare-leeching butt and get a job.

You are the one with a trust fund.

And a sniper trust fund at that?

Have you ever even worked at your daddy's gun factory?

Or do you just sit on your couch all day spending the "death" profits?
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#34 Mar 21, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the opposite John your life has been an open book----a book about disappointment, frustration, failure, envy and hate. If you continue to read this post you'll find out we know too much about. If you do a Google search or read your LinkedIn page you'll be amazed someone can be so stupid as to go public with their private life.
Check out DBS or me or Reality Check---0h you can't we don't exist outside of this forum. YOU, unfortunately are the real deal---sick and perverted, but real.
I agree with you that you and DBS do not exist.

You both are nothing but anonymous threats and lies.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

#35 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that you and DBS do not exist.
You both are nothing but anonymous threats and lies.
Sounds like you're on crack this morning. Too bad you can only afford the cheap shit which makes you crazier!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#36 Mar 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one with a trust fund.
And a sniper trust fund at that?
Have you ever even worked at your daddy's gun factory?
Or do you just sit on your couch all day spending the "death" profits?
John E. Colby you are A Lying LOON.

In another thread you're claiming that I'm an "anon troll"
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#37 Mar 22, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
John E. Colby you are A Lying LOON.
In another thread you're claiming that I'm an "anon troll"
You are an anon troll.

The only way I could identify you in a group would be to pick out the fattest person.
Buzz

Saratoga, CA

#38 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an anon troll.
The only way I could identify you in a group would be to pick out the fattest person.
That would be you or your fat sister Pat. You sound like you're high on crack again this morning John. You need the drugs to keep you awake while you're out sneaking in peeping into neighbors windows, right John?
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#39 Apr 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DBS, you may have a trust fund, but you certainly are not a bad boy.
You can brag about the fortune your father made in the sniper and logging industries, but that doesn't make you a bad boy.
You are just another spoiled baby, one-percenter millionare who has a trust fund his daddy gave him.
DBS is such a one-percenter.

You can tell he doesn't do anything for himself.

I'm actually sick of paying taxes just so cyber stalkers like him can lay around on the couch all day and collect public assistance while living off of a trust fund at the same time.

His daddy is a logger who never paid the government back when he struck it rich. So DBS says.

We know that with the amount of public assistance his father received that DBS himself cannot be a functioning father at all.
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#40 Apr 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS is such a one-percenter.
You can tell he doesn't do anything for himself.
I'm actually sick of paying taxes just so cyber stalkers like him can lay around on the couch all day and collect public assistance while living off of a trust fund at the same time.
His daddy is a logger who never paid the government back when he struck it rich. So DBS says.
We know that with the amount of public assistance his father received that DBS himself cannot be a functioning father at all.
Sure thing whackjob.

How much have you and FAT Pat cost the taxpayers this year?

I haven't cost them anything.

All I've done is pay into the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mel 15,998
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr sanford 5,073
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr sanford 200,965
HUFF ignores SCPD request (Sep '13) 7 hr Bixofodulia 15
Intermediate Accounting 15th ed by Kieso 9 hr g 8
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 13 hr DBS 5
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Santa Cruz County was issued at September 18 at 3:12AM PDT

•••
Soquel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••