First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WooF is Troll

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 Jun 13, 2013
Read the dictionary definition. Fits WooF perfectly. Watch the video too. Looks like WooF.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
POLL-a-TROLL

Santa Cruz, CA

#24 Jun 23, 2013
Somebody who knows how please start a topix poll for this question: "Who is the biggest TBSC stooge on the current Sentinel forum?"

Choices are

1.OPENID/DBS/TMC914

2. Gary Rogers

3. Ronald Paul Hughes
Buzz

Hayward, CA

#25 Jun 23, 2013
POLL-a-TROLL wrote:
Somebody who knows how please start a topix poll for this question: "Who is the biggest TBSC stooge on the current Sentinel forum?"
Choices are
1.OPENID/DBS/TMC914
2. Gary Rogers
3. Ronald Paul Hughes
This load of bull comes from Topix biggest troll,John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
DBS-remix

Oakland, CA

#26 Jul 8, 2013
It's Sunday, stupid
It's Sunday, stupid
It's Sunday, stupid

Did the undercover SCPD Methcookers tell you that?
bottom rung of the parasite class of bottomfeeders
But you wouldn't know anything about that.
Will SVPD catch WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Jul 8, 2013
tbscunderfire

Oakland, CA

#28 Jul 9, 2013
"I recently asked U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., to investigate Take Back Santa Cruz they seem to have mounted a campaign to run me out of my Section 8 apartment complex to retaliate against me for my actions against them."

http://northbayuprising.blogspot.com/2013/06/...
John B Gone

United States

#29 Jul 9, 2013
tbscunderfire wrote:
"I recently asked U.S. Attorney General Eric H. Holder, Jr., to investigate Take Back Santa Cruz they seem to have mounted a campaign to run me out of my Section 8 apartment complex to retaliate against me for my actions against them."
They've legally thrown you out, ColbyLoon as of mid-September. Write all the tearful, though ignored, pleas for help you wish but your gone! I don't think any governmental agency likes you any more than your neighbors or JS Co. does. You are a "uniter" John --- everybody looks at you with revulsion!
poorview

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Jul 9, 2013
tbscunderfire wrote:
This has been going on long before TBSC.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#31 Jul 10, 2013
poorview wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been going on long before TBSC.
Some of them are family members.
Reality Twist

Santa Cruz, CA

#32 Jul 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya? Who?
Reality Twist

Santa Cruz, CA

#33 Jul 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, how do you troll this forum so fast? You've made remarks on about 20 topics in 30 second intervals or close to it. You must be a professional Troll.
Reality Twist

Santa Cruz, CA

#34 Jul 10, 2013
Actually, it just counted FORTY topics you've made remarks on. You ARE a professional Troll!
takebackSPAMtacr uz

Brentwood, CA

#35 Jul 10, 2013
u gotta be PRO to beat the stazi....
Steve Clark

San Francisco, CA

#36 Jul 14, 2013
TBSC trolls are the worst.
TBSC Loon Alert

San Leandro, CA

#37 Oct 3, 2013
Does TBSC actually do anything besides troll topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pie Robert Norse in the Face (Mar '10) 54 min Usually 6
Watsonville police nab 37 suspected taggers (Apr '09) 2 hr John smith 144
Cougar Dating in Santa Cruz 7 hr Liz Morgan 1
Security upgrades at Santa Cruz homeless shelte... 21 hr WooF 25
Six protesters who blocked Highway 1 arrested Wed louise 2
UC Santa Cruz students shut down Highway 1 in p... Wed anon 1
Editorial, UC highway protest: How not to culti... Wed WooF 5
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web