Archive For Posts Censored By The Ind...
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#688 May 5, 2013
I heard there were counter-protesters outside Ferells at the TBSC event.

That's a good thing.

TBSC already consists mostly of Xenophobic fear freaks...

Stalk 'em...
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#689 May 5, 2013
Name calling is not truth, it is bullying though.
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#690 May 5, 2013
Except that last little bit on Neuropsychology perhaps, but what of it?

After all, the city of Santa Cruz is a corporatist entity attached at the wrist and ankles to the DTA and certain development interests such as the commercial property interests and more lately, due to the avowed intent to develop, AT THE EXPENSE OF THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE, a 'telecommuting city' that will STILL leave the average worker in Santa Cruz praying that IN-n-Out comes to town and not Watsonville so they can fight for a minimum wage job that won't pay the rent no less the commute to Watsonville.

My take is TBSC is a proto-fascist organization with a hidden agenda that directly correlates to the wishes of the DTA, the Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce, and, through Ryan Coonerty's friend @ NExtSpace (cruzio is in this mix too... Their motto...'Buy local, buy crap for an internet provider' hasn't panned out so they're going in the the cubie-leasing market too), the telecommuting transients who have no problem paying $2,000 plus a month for rent because they come from far away and can write it off on their taxes.

TBSC is party to ALL OF THAT because the underlying premise, as it is with ALL right wing vigilante organizations is: "I got mine, and you can just get out of the fucking way"

The people they're attempting to push out of the way are the city's disenfranchised. low level workers who don't fit the 'facework' labor demands of the DTA's SHOPPING MALL.. A FAILING SHOPPING MALL, using junkies speedfreaks anarchist whatever as the "threat" that the disenfranchised are alleged to represent.

So... There's your demonization and Institutional slander.

Any fucking questions?

Bullshit someone else. If you don't understand how an article about demonization, scapegoating people and institutional slander relate to the scumbags that founded and set the overall agenda for the direction of a Santa Cruz vigilante organization called Take Back Santa Cruz, you're either ignorant (my guess), lying, or a 'true believer'(Eric Hoffer's usage representing a potential Blackshirt).
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#691 May 5, 2013
No word yet that TBSC leaders have decided to come clean and do the Save Our Shores style warnings to their volunteers not to disturb homeless gear. Or did I miss something?

Word from Steve Pleich at Friday's "loiter in" was that TBSC organizers told him they simply wander through the day before and "warn" people to move their stuff or risk having it taken.

I'll be playing his interview on Thursday night's Free Radio show 6-8 PM.

I also received a report from Ricardo the guitarist that vigilantes, who he claims are TBSC, were operating in tandem with police to destroy homeless property as he watched. They'd approach homeless people to take their stuff and use police back-up with threats of tickets if the homeless people resisted the seizure.

It's strange that leaders don't simply say "we tell our people not to do that" or "we encourage extreme care"--if they want to respect the property of the poor.

But then their rhetoric about "illegal campers" and "panhandlers" as well as the inflated politically-handy scare stories about "violence", drunks, and druggies suggests what their mindset is.
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#692 May 5, 2013
I think its natural for people to question TBSC's motives. When Anarchists collaborate to hold an event, feed people, teach people or even show a movie, they are demonized for not getting permits. But thats what its about, doing things collectively for free without the aide of corporate or Government interests. I find it interesting the parallels of TBSC claiming to have no leaders. Yet, unless they meet and vote in a collective manor someone is leading and making all the decisions of who goes where and what they do and support while the lowly followers follow.

Nobody would care if your flyers did not target homeless and poor people. In the late Eighties we had Take Back the Night. It was successful in helping women, gay and straight feel empowered and safer downtown by walking large groups etc. There were no permits and nobody ranted on that it was evil.

The first people to go during the beginning of Hitlers rise from Chancellor to full on dictator in 52 days were the poor and sick. The economy was bad, people went along, they cheered. When we see people acting in similar ways, albeit far from Hitler, yes I am concerned. I know my history and I see the parallels. I hope TBSC will act as a collective, vote, have meetings and decide what you really are. Why not fight for better mental health rather than bother the cops by asking everyone to call every time they see a panhandler or someone violating a sit on a planter law? This is the type of things I read and wonder what the fuck is this group really about and do the members even know, or are they just being led like puppets? Somebody makes decisions and yet everyone who says they are part of TBSC says, they have no leaders.

I think TBSC could end up being a positive if they simply changed a bit.
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#694 May 5, 2013
RANDY Q WRITES: "One day he posted the comment under the name Dan B Smith. The IP address showed a city other than Santa Cruz. Well Becky did a google search for a Dan B Smith in Santa Cruz and found a construction business owned by that person. She started posting in her Topix comments that people should boycott the business. Said that the owner hated homeless people. Said that the owner of the business made horrible comments about women's weight issues. She was kind of relentless. She was determined to cause him trouble at his business. The big problem with all this is that the Dan B Smith she started attacking online was not the guy making comments to her online. It was a totally different person. So she thought she had someone's identity and smeared an very innocent person who had nothing to do with it. "

BECKY: First, DBS is DAN B SULLIVAN
see: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DAN B SULLIVAN WRITES: "I outed myself you FAT fool"--April 12 2009

DBS DOES hate homeless people. I can link to hundreds of bigoted posts.
DBS also ridicules fat people. For a little while, DAN posted under
DAN B SULLIVAN. So I looked up Dan B Sullivan , looking for someone who owned a business
in Santa Cruz as DAN has claimed.

I came up with this: http://www.dansullivanconstruction.com/

So I ASKED DBS online ONE TIME if THIS was him.
I ASKED him to confirm or deny whether it was him.

He stonewalled me which led me to believe I probably had/have the right guy.

Then I ASKED if he was worried that people who are overweight would boycott his business when they found out how badly he ridiculed people for being fat.

The ONE post where I did this, has been deleted by TOPIX monitors, so I can't link to it.
RANDY Q claims I "outed" DAN mulitiple times. He is incorrect. And I never claimed that I knew for sure that it was him. There was never more than ONE post which ASKED if DBS is Dan. B. Sullivan of Santa Cruz and living on Baymount St. in Santa Cruz. He declined to confirm or deny.

Since I could not be sure it was him, I made no further posts.
And I didn't harm Dan B. Sullivan in any way since all I did was provide him with more advertising.

RANDY Q CLAIMS that I claimed that DBS is DAN B. SMITH. He is wrong. Dan B. Smith is NOT DBS as far as I know.

Finally, DAN has repeatedly attempted to get ME fired from MY job. If anyone can prove damages in court, it will be me against DAN rather than DAN against me.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#695 May 5, 2013
How's the job search going "Sum Dim"

Any leads?

Or is FAT Pat more likely to run a 3 minute mile?
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#696 May 5, 2013
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going "Sum Dim"
Any leads?
Or is FAT Pat more likely to run a 3 minute mile?
You know I have a job, DBS.
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#697 May 5, 2013
DBS wrote:
How's the job search going "Sum Dim"
Any leads?
Or is FAT Pat more likely to run a 3 minute mile?
I took RC up on the $8 an hour digging job as a friendly gesture, not because I need the money.

You should have joined us. I know your daddy set you up with a nice trust fund, but I think you should work to earn your own living.
Sum Dim

San Mateo, CA

#698 May 5, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
RANDY Q WRITES: "One day he posted the comment under the name Dan B Smith. The IP address showed a city other than Santa Cruz. Well Becky did a google search for a Dan B Smith in Santa Cruz and found a construction business owned by that person. She started posting in her Topix comments that people should boycott the business. Said that the owner hated homeless people. Said that the owner of the business made horrible comments about women's weight issues. She was kind of relentless. She was determined to cause him trouble at his business. The big problem with all this is that the Dan B Smith she started attacking online was not the guy making comments to her online. It was a totally different person. So she thought she had someone's identity and smeared an very innocent person who had nothing to do with it. "
BECKY: First, DBS is DAN B SULLIVAN
see: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DAN B SULLIVAN WRITES: "I outed myself you FAT fool"--April 12 2009
DBS DOES hate homeless people. I can link to hundreds of bigoted posts.
DBS also ridicules fat people. For a little while, DAN posted under
DAN B SULLIVAN. So I looked up Dan B Sullivan , looking for someone who owned a business
in Santa Cruz as DAN has claimed.
I came up with this: http://www.dansullivanconstruction.com/
So I ASKED DBS online ONE TIME if THIS was him.
I ASKED him to confirm or deny whether it was him.
He stonewalled me which led me to believe I probably had/have the right guy.
Then I ASKED if he was worried that people who are overweight would boycott his business when they found out how badly he ridiculed people for being fat.
The ONE post where I did this, has been deleted by TOPIX monitors, so I can't link to it.
RANDY Q claims I "outed" DAN mulitiple times. He is incorrect. And I never claimed that I knew for sure that it was him. There was never more than ONE post which ASKED if DBS is Dan. B. Sullivan of Santa Cruz and living on Baymount St. in Santa Cruz. He declined to confirm or deny.
Since I could not be sure it was him, I made no further posts.
And I didn't harm Dan B. Sullivan in any way since all I did was provide him with more advertising.
RANDY Q CLAIMS that I claimed that DBS is DAN B. SMITH. He is wrong. Dan B. Smith is NOT DBS as far as I know.
Finally, DAN has repeatedly attempted to get ME fired from MY job. If anyone can prove damages in court, it will be me against DAN rather than DAN against me.
DBS: Did you read this yet?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#699 May 5, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I have a job, DBS.
No John, spamming government employees with useless FOI requests is not a "Job".
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#700 May 5, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS: Did you read this yet?
So what???

Your point is???

And that doesn't stop you from being a 21 year Welfare parasite either!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#701 May 5, 2013
Sum Dim wrote:
RANDY Q WRITES: "One day he posted the comment under the name Dan B Smith. The IP address showed a city other than Santa Cruz. Well Becky did a google search for a Dan B Smith in Santa Cruz and found a construction business owned by that person. She started posting in her Topix comments that people should boycott the business. Said that the owner hated homeless people. Said that the owner of the business made horrible comments about women's weight issues. She was kind of relentless. She was determined to cause him trouble at his business. The big problem with all this is that the Dan B Smith she started attacking online was not the guy making comments to her online. It was a totally different person. So she thought she had someone's identity and smeared an very innocent person who had nothing to do with it. "
BECKY: First, DBS is DAN B SULLIVAN
see: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
DAN B SULLIVAN WRITES: "I outed myself you FAT fool"--April 12 2009
DBS DOES hate homeless people. I can link to hundreds of bigoted posts.
DBS also ridicules fat people. For a little while, DAN posted under
DAN B SULLIVAN. So I looked up Dan B Sullivan , looking for someone who owned a business
in Santa Cruz as DAN has claimed.
I came up with this: http://www.dansullivanconstruction.com/
So I ASKED DBS online ONE TIME if THIS was him.
I ASKED him to confirm or deny whether it was him.
He stonewalled me which led me to believe I probably had/have the right guy.
Then I ASKED if he was worried that people who are overweight would boycott his business when they found out how badly he ridiculed people for being fat.
The ONE post where I did this, has been deleted by TOPIX monitors, so I can't link to it.
RANDY Q claims I "outed" DAN mulitiple times. He is incorrect. And I never claimed that I knew for sure that it was him. There was never more than ONE post which ASKED if DBS is Dan. B. Sullivan of Santa Cruz and living on Baymount St. in Santa Cruz. He declined to confirm or deny.
Since I could not be sure it was him, I made no further posts.
And I didn't harm Dan B. Sullivan in any way since all I did was provide him with more advertising.
RANDY Q CLAIMS that I claimed that DBS is DAN B. SMITH. He is wrong. Dan B. Smith is NOT DBS as far as I know.
Finally, DAN has repeatedly attempted to get ME fired from MY job. If anyone can prove damages in court, it will be me against DAN rather than DAN against me.
This is awesome, Dim!!!!!

Thanks for finding it!!!!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#702 May 5, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
No John, spamming government employees with useless FOI requests is not a "Job".
I can confirm that I paid Sum Dim $8 an hour to help me dig up my leech field, and he did an excellent job.

He's a hard worker, unlike DBS who never showed up.

DBS must prefer the comfort of his couch and the fat trust fund his father set up for him.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#703 May 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I can confirm that I paid Sum Dim $8 an hour to help me dig up my leech field, and he did an excellent job.
He's a hard worker, unlike DBS who never showed up.
DBS must prefer the comfort of his couch and the fat trust fund his father set up for him.
Sure thing nutbag!

Did the undercover SCPD Methcookers come and help out too?

How much of your SSI check did you have to pay them?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#704 May 5, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing nutbag!
Did the undercover SCPD Methcookers come and help out too?
How much of your SSI check did you have to pay them?
Unlike you and your family, DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.

Relevant threads....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Sum Dim

South San Francisco, CA

#705 May 8, 2013
So, Leigh Meyers, posting on Indybay about a park for which security costs $160,000 per year, is bemoaning the fact that that $160,000 could be used to "subsidize" any number of youth in employment. I pointed out that...

"Of course...
by Larry Pearson
Wednesday May 8th, 2013 11:34 PM
...that $160,000 is doing exactly what you're suggesting it should be doing, namely subsidizing employment for youth. You realize that, right?"

Sadly, the Indybay Thought Police were not about to brook any actual logic being brought to bear upon the discussion, and promptly deleted my comment.

:-)
Sum Dim

Fremont, CA

#706 May 9, 2013
The person who committed this crime was released from a state hospital for the criminally insane without proper clearance and was only "Homeless" in the sense that he got thrown out on the street by a dysfunctional state psychiatric facility system in error.

Shannon Collins was a friend to the poor and homeless of Santa Cruz and her family BEGGED THE MEDIA NOT TO BLAME IT ON THE HOMELESS in the wake of the tragedy... and you disgrace her name. You are a very sick individual yourself. Get psychological help
Sum Dim

Fremont, CA

#707 May 9, 2013
"An encampment is a way for people to connect and develop a source of support,"
Susan Brutschy of Applied Survey Research

Friends and neighbors, I introduce: Santa Cruz Sanctuary Camp.
https://www.facebook.com/santacruzsanctuary
Sum Dim

Fremont, CA

#708 May 9, 2013
Ummm. I read all the comments left..Shame on you all!!!as for all the diverse intellegent people who have posted concerning homeless ness..I point out many different things. as tragic as Shannon Collins death was..It was committed by an outside homeless person from San Francisco..
resources for drug addicts ..the shelter that was suppose to have a treatment center has had the bed space ..so why??was it never utilized?? And here is some thing else.. that all these geniuses ..Brent and Robert..fail to see unlike the three of us....is that Santa Cruz for years has had the space and the resource to actually help. Look at all the empty buildings around sc that the city could have bought..but didn't.. and gotten real social workers councilors and even retired teachers in to help homeless who want to help themselves..If you really want to get into things..lets talk about why santa cruz claims to not have the funding..its called over spending on vscpd's behalf..they have spent excessive amounts for not one but two..urban assault vehicles..the city council cared more about a golf course than it did for its own citizens. they sunk large amounts of money for computer software that was suppose to be able to predict or forcast where crime is suppose to occur but then they expect its citizens to clean up and deal with the issues the city council for years has chosen to ignore..they have given in to corporate incentives but can't budget their departments properly ..agreeing on issues like lets blow money on stupidity and not on real solutions..a shelter. that had the bedspace but didn't use it..because they didn't want too..and what kills me the most is too many people trying to prove themselves right instead of doing whats right...it was mentioned earlier..most of the true locals that are homeless are not violent per-say..but don't go messing with sc ..they love sc as much as all of you and will tell you that..if you're. an out of towner homeless the locals do and will defend sc..I'm surprised that ..that wasn't made known already..but brent and robert the iq levels on this series of posts is alarming for geniuses. and intellects there's is an alarming amount of ignorance showing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outsourcing Torture May 24 Sam 2
Looking for someone who might be around Aptos May 22 Clayton 8
Al Gore May 22 AlG 2
News Soquel mass murderer John Linley Frazier will a... (Nov '08) May 9 cid2357 24
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92

Soquel Jobs

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages