Santa's Cruz's March for Inmates Righ...

Santa's Cruz's March for Inmates Rights and Treatment, Overcrowding

Posted in the Soquel Forum

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2013
I don't know if anyone noticed this march or found anything on the internet on the protest that occurred on the pacific garden mall, but they were really marching for our peace officers patrolling our streets. If conditions are so bad in our penal system, the criminal's probably won't be arrested or detained with any ease and our peace officers safety is a concern. With overcrowding and budget concerns looming with the std epidemic and more foreign organized drug front members showing up-conditions are bound to get worse in our penal systems.

Inmates are already protesting SHU or segregated housing unit's exposure time by hunger strikes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/cali...

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Essentially - the state has to build more prisons and find more cash?? Overcrowding is a lawsuit waiting to happen and not something anyone wants-OR cut alot people loose?? Who?? Drug offenders?? Sex offenders??? Fraud??? I think they can probably, loose initiative on the rehab issue on drugs and on the personal level, etc.--- I guess they'll have to let out the drug offenders that used with priors???

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2013
That means more drug deaths and ghoulie's and junkies in our society's , and that's not something anyone wants but, priority's remain and take precedence.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2013
This is already happened our "county" lockups being used for what was "state time" before, meaning, our medium and jail farm can contain sentences with "years" instead of just one year and less like before--So the "jail" overcrowding will occur on the county level also--which means city and county funded incarceration priorities and or "more jails" county wise.

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#6 Jul 12, 2013
What alot of people don't know is the supreme court declared overcrowding in california jails--- unconstitutional:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washingto...

this is the other side of the story!!!::

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/cali...

ZOMBIE COMMUNIST

Location hidden

#7 Jul 12, 2013
What this means in essence is first time drug offenders "users" will probably get a chance at rehabilitation by incarceration, but after repeat offense's they probably won't get arrested for "under the influence" and "minor possession" "drug paraphernalia". This means the legalization of drugs use etc., in a defeatist way-- when are laws cater to the foreign organized drug fronts with legal hiring practices and full constitutional rights-(no way did they deserve the 4th amendment) that were pretty much supported and set up by the "wash narcotic money in real estate" rackets.-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Occupy 2 summoned 7 hr woofers 6
Another Bumfest failure. (Sep '15) 14 hr Woof 122
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 19 hr Evicted again 2
Why does Robert Kahnjob exploit FAT deranged PIGS (Jun '15) 19 hr Evicted again 58
FAT Pat should get a job at Chubbyland (Jun '15) Thu Woof 16
News Homeless Population Rises In Santa Cruz, Decrea... (Jul '11) Thu Did Henry Do Harriet 65
How many Welfare checks to pay off Capitol One (Jul '15) Thu woofers 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages