Where does John "Reality Check" Colby...

Where does John "Reality Check" Colby get his "FACTS"?

Created by The Original Buzz on Apr 30, 2013

29 votes

Click on an option to vote

Thin air.

His butt.

Ravings from IndyCrap.

His bong.

The voices in his head.

His sock puppets.

Sister Patunia.

He thinks his opinions are facts.

All of the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mangy cats

Walnut Creek, CA

#21 May 3, 2013
Son of the living DBS wrote:
We at the Colby Institute for Topix Studies are elated by the positive responses pouring in!
This concludes Lesson Three.
The only responses I se are "clueless" "nuts" and "spam". Since you get everything backwards, John I can only imagine that you must of been a breech birth and suffered severe oxygen deprivation. It would explain your brain dead postings and why your on SSI.
moving on

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 May 3, 2013
Son of the living DBS

Santa Cruz, CA

#23 May 4, 2013
COLBY INSTITUTE CLOSES

The John Colby Institute for Topix Studies has abruptly shut its doors. No reason was given, and calls to administration were not returned. A staff person, speaking on condition of anonymity, claimed
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#24 May 4, 2013
Maybe FAT Pat sat on his face and "Can't get up"???
WooF

Hayward, CA

#25 May 14, 2013
Actually I don't think John ColbyLoon has produced a fact.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#26 May 14, 2013
I don't think Colby would recognize a fact anymore than he would recognize a paycheck!
WooF

United States

#27 May 16, 2013
ColbyLoon keeps digging in his well-used colon but all he keeps finding are old sock puppets!
WooF

Stockton, CA

#29 May 17, 2013
So far he's just making himself into a bigger laughingstock.
WooF cant surf

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 May 17, 2013
No WooF you're projecting again. All the other Topix posters hear the world laughing at you. Now even the Sentinel posters are laughing along too.
WooF

Stockton, CA

#31 May 17, 2013
WooF cant surf wrote:
No WooF you're projecting again. All the other Topix posters hear the world laughing at you. Now even the Sentinel posters are laughing along too.
How come you can't get any support from actual posters DBS. the real Reality Check, Donny B, the real SumDim and others? You John Colby have to hijack and post under their names and create a bevy of colon puppets like Talia to support you. It's. John Colby lone loon versus the rest of Topix.
WooF

United States

#32 Jun 7, 2013
Has John Colby ever produced one verifiable fact other giving out his name address phone number LinkedIn page info embarrassing letters he's mailed to JS Co HUD LBGT etc.?

His only verifiable facts are about himself! Every defamatory comment he makes towards his critics are make-believe and lies. No facts there!
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#33 Jun 8, 2013
Hey John, take a look in the Sentinel regarding the "butterfly" home that your pal Robert Kahnjob grew up in. Robert's father's estate sold it for $11 million, which was only a small portion of his holdings. So there goes your crackpot claim that Robert isn't obscenely wealthy.
WooF

United States

#34 Jun 9, 2013
I am still waiting for John to post a fact....
WooF is Meth Tweaker

Santa Cruz, CA

#35 Jun 9, 2013
Your a dope fiend WooF you made a dope sandwich with P^3 those are the facts dumb dog!
Loon mallet

United States

#36 Jun 9, 2013
WooF wrote:
I am still waiting for John to post a fact....
Don't hold your breath!

I wonder if the Vaseline helps him access his "facts"!
WooF mallet

Santa Cruz, CA

#37 Jun 9, 2013
You're WooF E. Coyote, epic failure. admit what everyone knows. you're jealous of John Colby because he's educated and your'e a dumb dog!
Loon mallet

United States

#38 Jun 9, 2013
WooF mallet wrote:
You're WooF E. Coyote, epic failure. admit what everyone knows. you're jealous of John Colby because he's educated and your'e a dumb dog!
WooF must be smarter than Colby since WooF supports himself which is a lot more than Colby is able to do! Colby's been on welfare since 1992.*

* Source: John Colby on LinkedIn
WooF mallet

Santa Cruz, CA

#39 Jun 9, 2013
did you diddle the 70 year old lady who is P^3's best friend??? you're a sicko!!!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#40 Jun 10, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
This really wasn't too tough. I've never seen another poster so stubborn and immune to logic. He seems to feel that if he repeats a lie over and over that people will believe it.
Who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) 1 hr MELODY 1,027
Gay for Trump want throw down with North Korea 3 hr public scandal 1
News Thousands come out to WAMM Festival (Sep '08) 3 hr public scandal 241
Thorium power plant-Wave of the future?? 3 hr public scandal 4
DBS Lost (Jul '12) 22 hr Brotherly Love 106
"Gang" robberies in Oakland Thu ITS HAPPENING 1
News Cops and Courts blog: Man arrested for Santa Cr... (Dec '08) Apr 25 pinkysnarf 2

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages