Calling Topix users 'John Colby'
TBSC Loon DBS

Fremont, CA

#63 Oct 19, 2013
Take Back Santa Cruz member DBS is now posting as "TMC" on the Sentinel....his stalking continues.
UMADBRO

Santa Cruz, CA

#64 Oct 19, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
Take Back Santa Cruz member DBS is now posting as "TMC" on the Sentinel....his stalking continues.
RUMADBRO? Is he that stalker that you stalk?
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#65 Oct 19, 2013
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
says the Welfare parasite that just got evicted for...guess what??

STALKING!
Pud

San Antonio, TX

#66 Oct 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Anyone who reads this forum will note quickly that the Topix trolls who post in here call everyone who posts something they disagree with 'John Colby'
1-'John Colby' is a local writer and homeless advocate who they harrass, bully, and stalk online because he is an advocate for the poor in our area.
2- The individuals primarily responsible for this are:
DBS/openid/Taxpayer/The Beast From the East
Buzz
Sum Dim
Donny B
They have stalked John Colby for some time now, and they pretty much constantly threaten him.
3- There isnt even any proof that Colby posts on Topix under any of the names they refer to as being 'John Colby'
4- They must be threatened by Colby's successes. Recently a disabled homeless woman he advocates for was found assistance with housing.
5- I am not John Colby, and I am not related to him, and I do not know him/
6- Having said that, I don't plan to talk about him much in the future on Topix, but I do expect the trolls to keep calling me Colby, because they know they are wrong about pretty much everything in life, and because they can't win by telling the truth, which is that Colby succeeded in his goal to help the homeless.
7- You will never find out who I really am, you stupid, stupid trolls!
8- If you are reading this, John Colby, good luck to you. Your good actions are their own reward, and unfortunatley, life is full of violent idiots like the trolls on topix.
PEACE
Actually John's perverted actions got him evicted from his section 8 hovel and he is not at PEACE!
TBSC Troll DBS

Fremont, CA

#67 Oct 23, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
says the Welfare parasite that just got evicted for...guess what??
STALKING!
I have never been evicted from anything.

As I have told you many times before, DBS, I am an employer, not an employee, and I still am willing to offer you a good paying job if you would just get off your couch. And unlike you and your family, DBS, I have never accepted any form of public assistance.

Relevant threads....
DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?
The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
TBSC Troll Alert

Fremont, CA

#68 Oct 23, 2013
Pud wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually John's perverted actions got him evicted from his section 8 hovel and he is not at PEACE!
Did you get evicted and have to move out of state, Buzz?
Pud

Clyde, TX

#69 Oct 24, 2013
TBSC Troll Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get evicted and have to move out of state, Buzz?
I see you're back from rehab and trolling like crazy, John. Where did you steal the free Wi-Fi?
Talia

San Jose, CA

#70 Feb 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Anyone who reads this forum will note quickly that the Topix trolls who post in here call everyone who posts something they disagree with 'John Colby'
1-'John Colby' is a local writer and homeless advocate who they harrass, bully, and stalk online because he is an advocate for the poor in our area.
2- The individuals primarily responsible for this are:
DBS/openid/Taxpayer/The Beast From the East
Buzz
Sum Dim
Donny B
They have stalked John Colby for some time now, and they pretty much constantly threaten him.
3- There isnt even any proof that Colby posts on Topix under any of the names they refer to as being 'John Colby'
4- They must be threatened by Colby's successes. Recently a disabled homeless woman he advocates for was found assistance with housing.
5- I am not John Colby, and I am not related to him, and I do not know him/
6- Having said that, I don't plan to talk about him much in the future on Topix, but I do expect the trolls to keep calling me Colby, because they know they are wrong about pretty much everything in life, and because they can't win by telling the truth, which is that Colby succeeded in his goal to help the homeless.
7- You will never find out who I really am, you stupid, stupid trolls!
8- If you are reading this, John Colby, good luck to you. Your good actions are their own reward, and unfortunatley, life is full of violent idiots like the trolls on topix.
PEACE
RC, why do so many of the TBSC trolls do this?

They call everyone "John". They have been doing it all day today.

Do you think Take Back Santa Cruz has meetings about Colby?
Talia

San Jose, CA

#71 Feb 5, 2014
TBSC Loon DBS wrote:
Did DBS/TMC stop trolling the Sentinel? Havent seen him lately. Is he too cheap to pay now?
DBS

San Jose, CA

#72 Feb 5, 2014
TBSC Troll DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been evicted from anything.
Sure thing whackjob.

Just like the undercover Methcookers on the Patio where you DIDN'T get evicted.
ye olde timey post

San Mateo, CA

#73 Feb 9, 2015
Some gems in this one.
Anon

Santa Cruz, CA

#75 Feb 9, 2015
Geni is back! Hi Geni!
ANON

Brentwood, CA

#76 Apr 29, 2015
Digital Whipping Boy.
John Colby PhDud

Santa Cruz, CA

#77 Apr 29, 2015
ANON wrote:
Digital Whipping Boy.
I just love blowing out lies through my rectum.

I was agitated and anxious last night-----Phatty wasn't in the mood, Robert's colon wasn't due to be groomed til tomorrow, and I couldn't beg, borrow or steal a Do-Henry to gargle! In sheer frustration I brought mt notso ANON colon puppet and started to spew drivel. Bon apetit.
Proxy Resolution number 2

Santa Cruz, CA

#78 Apr 29, 2015
WHEREAS it has been previously resolved that 2015 is proclaimed the year of JOHN COLBY on Topix,
WHEREAS John Colby does suffer under abusive attack daily on Topix,
WHEREAS in January 2015 did John Colby rise up of his own will and by virtue of his efforts did really, truly and sincerely slay the poster known as DBS/TMC,
WHEREAS by proof of time is DBS/TMC is absolutely destroyed,
WHEREAS DBS/TMC was a foul-mouthed jerk,
WHEREAS all Topix rejoices in this glorious accomplishment of John Colby, and by John Colby alone,
WHEREAS all Topix is in debt of gratitude over this principled and honored deed,
THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that tomorrow, Thursday, April 30, 2015 is hereby proclaimed JOHN COLBY DAY on Topix.
Reality Check

Aptos, CA

#79 Apr 29, 2015
Proxy Resolution number 2 wrote:
WHEREAS it has been previously resolved that 2015 is proclaimed the year of JOHN COLBY on Topix,
WHEREAS John Colby does suffer under abusive attack daily on Topix,
WHEREAS in January 2015 did John Colby rise up of his own will and by virtue of his efforts did really, truly and sincerely slay the poster known as DBS/TMC,
WHEREAS by proof of time is DBS/TMC is absolutely destroyed,
WHEREAS DBS/TMC was a foul-mouthed jerk,
WHEREAS all Topix rejoices in this glorious accomplishment of John Colby, and by John Colby alone,
WHEREAS all Topix is in debt of gratitude over this principled and honored deed,
THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED that tomorrow, Thursday, April 30, 2015 is hereby proclaimed JOHN COLBY DAY on Topix.
Relevant: H tt p://www.johncohencolby.com

See: "This is what delusional people sound like"
Proxy Resolution today

Santa Cruz, CA

#80 Apr 30, 2015
Today is JOHN COLBY DAY on Topix!
All Topix rejoices in John Colby's strength to overcome ridicule!
All Topix rejoices in John Colby's slaying of the foul-mouthed idiot DBS/TMC.
All Topix laughs at the many hours of obsession of the creator of a website to ridicule John Colby!

ALL HAIL JOHN COLBY, DESTROYER OF DBS/TMC!
John Colby PhDud

Santa Cruz, CA

#81 Apr 30, 2015
Here I am getting my proxy resolved after gargling down a big AM/BM from my hero.
http://i.imgur.com/yTjAuu8.jpg
Proxy Resolution today

Santa Cruz, CA

#82 Apr 30, 2015
All Topix laughs at the many hours of obsession of the creator of a website to ridicule John Colby!

John loat

Sunnyvale, CA

#83 Apr 30, 2015
Proxy Resolution today wrote:
John lost life's lottery 23 years ago after being fired twice in 15 months and then becoming a dependent douche bag loser on welfare.
The only thing John ever destroyed was his credibility, employability and his future.
See www/johncohencolby.com or just Google the POS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Golden Oriental Spa opens on Ocean Street in Sa... (Apr '10) Wed Len 72
Bait Bike bust YEAH!!!! Mar 27 truth 3
Sean Alts Toxicology report posted- Mar 26 report 3
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) Mar 25 Blake 4
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Mar 25 CHARLES 1,001
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
Pre school that accepts children that are not v... Mar 22 Sabrina 1

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages