Topix Trolls are BAD sports

Topix Trolls are BAD sports

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Damn, I didn't think there would be so much whining and crying from the Topix Trolls when Becky Johnson put them in their place!!!!!

Buzz is the ultimate poor sport!!!!

DBS has been whining like there is no tomorrow!!!

DBS, Buzz, did EITHER of you even TRY looking for a job today????
John the Gerbil

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
BJ didn't "win" squat johnnie boy!
Uberdiezelquia

Danville, CA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Dey just keep trooooooooooollling wether thay win o looose. sall da same to em. DBS demon.
John the Gerbil

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Uberdiezelquia wrote:
Dey just keep trooooooooooollling wether thay win o looose. sall da same to em. DBS demon.
Using a new name for today to offer your dope-fueled spamming, John?

Congratulations! I heard this morning that you've been selected as the biggest loser ever post a profile on LinkedIn. Go, Colby!

“Pearls before swine”

Since: Mar 08

Santa Cruz, CA.

#5 Jan 14, 2013
In any case, it shouldn't be a crime to hold a sign up outside of a protest. It shouldn't be a crime to write opinions on your blog. DA Bob Lee needs to reassess his role in protecting citizens and private property.

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Becky the lying Johnson wrote:
In any case, it shouldn't be a crime to hold a sign up outside of a protest. It shouldn't be a crime to write opinions on your blog. DA Bob Lee needs to reassess his role in protecting citizens and private property.
Most of Santa Cruz are pleased with Bob Lee's cracking down on lawbreakers and anarchist thugs. Just disappointed they didn't didn't do a better job prosecuting your case. Just because the charges were thrown out doesn't make you innocent. OJ got off, too.

I hope that SCPD and the DA continue enforcing existing laws that curb aggressive panhandling, trashing downtown and the greenbelt. How much better off are your bums now, BJ.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of Santa Cruz are pleased with Bob Lee's cracking down on lawbreakers and anarchist thugs. Just disappointed they didn't didn't do a better job prosecuting your case. Just because the charges were thrown out doesn't make you innocent. OJ got off, too.
I hope that SCPD and the DA continue enforcing existing laws that curb aggressive panhandling, trashing downtown and the greenbelt. How much better off are your bums now, BJ.
Buzz, Becky put you in your place lol

You were wrong for OVER A YEAR, and you werent quiet about being wrong at all lol

Becky BEAT BUZZ!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz police release surveillance images i... 38 min Paul Mendoza 4
News Pair arrested in downtown Santa Cruz for spray ... 41 min Paul Mendoza 10
Send Nancy Lou back to Samar 3 hr ran off eighth 1
WooF Stalks John Colby on FB (Jul '13) 20 hr Paul Mendoza 9
Pair of Morons arrested for Vandalism of sidewa... 23 hr Paul Mendoza 7
What has Robert Norse done for the homeless? (Dec '12) Wed The Truth Hurts 20
News City Council Meeting (Jul '14) Tue OK GO 139
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages