Clark Pest Control

Alviso, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2013
DBS spams from his sofa all day.

He says he is retired, but we all know he is living fat off a trust fund his daddy gave him.

And his trust fund isn't the only thing fat about DBS.
Kurious Kitty

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Clark Pest Control wrote:
DBS spams from his sofa all day.
He says he is retired, but we all know he is living fat off a trust fund his daddy gave him.
And his trust fund isn't the only thing fat about DBS.
Can you tell me if his penis is fat?
Clark Pest Control

Alviso, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Kurious Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me if his penis is fat?
DBS's girlfriend 'Quien Sabe" aka 'name games' has made jokes about how small it is on topix, but she didn't give any measurements.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
DBS's girlfriend 'Quien Sabe" aka 'name games' has made jokes about how small it is on topix, but she didn't give any measurements.
But John E. Colby the lying, leeching career parasite left out the fact that I don't even know who QS is, or if that person is a man or a woman.
Really Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Doubt that. Lets see those links or I'm calling bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unsolved homicide in Live Oak 15 years ago cont... (Apr '08) 2 hr We Won Absolutely 12
City water in highland Thu JOE 1
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages