First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Big news today!

Mobeam launched its Beep'n Go application now available on the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Note III that was unveiled at today’s Unpacked event in Berlin.

With Beep’nGo you can now keep all of your loyalty, gift and membership cards right on your smartphone and “beam” them straight to the scanners at millions of stores.

https://www.facebook.com/dave.beebe3/posts/10...

I wonder if Dave Beebe is still stalking Becky Johnson.

And I still wonder if Donny B is Dave Beebe.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Big news today!
Mobeam launched its Beep'n Go application now available on the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Note III that was unveiled at today’s Unpacked event in Berlin.
With Beep’nGo you can now keep all of your loyalty, gift and membership cards right on your smartphone and “beam” them straight to the scanners at millions of stores.
https://www.facebook.com/dave.beebe3/posts/10...
I wonder if Dave Beebe is still stalking Becky Johnson.
And I still wonder if Donny B is Dave Beebe.
Wonder away....
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Oh by the way, 60 hours remaining until you are evicted.

Tick... tick... tick...
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder away....
But you put me on legal notice not to discuss it?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But you put me on legal notice not to discuss it?
I put you on formal notice I wasn't Dave Bebee. Any "discussions" you have about him are between YOU and HIM. And since I did put you on notice I wasn't him, your derogatory and libelous comments about him, from the time I put you on notice, are actionable if HE so chooses.

By the way, only 57 hours remaining until eviction day.

Tick... tick... tick...
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#6 Sep 17, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
I put you on formal notice I wasn't Dave Bebee. Any "discussions" you have about him are between YOU and HIM. And since I did put you on notice I wasn't him, your derogatory and libelous comments about him, from the time I put you on notice, are actionable if HE so chooses.
By the way, only 57 hours remaining until eviction day.
Tick... tick... tick...
Your pseudo legalese is always good for a laugh.

So you put me on notice that calling you Dave Beebe is libelous towards him?

I can see that, since you are harassing people on topix, and to compare Beebe to you would be comparing him to someone who stalking Becky Johnson.

The problem is, Beebe has also been associated with your group of people who has an unhealthy attraction to Johnson.

And derogatory comments are also against the law in your legal world?

You have read the U.S. Constitution, have you not?

You are also the one who thought Becky Johnson should be convicted of a crime for holding a protest sign on public property.

Are you 12?

Are you Dave Beebe?

I think you are.

You freaked out when his name was brought up and you put me on the hilarious "legal notice" of yours.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#7 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pseudo legalese is always good for a laugh.
So you put me on notice that calling you Dave Beebe is libelous towards him?
YOU are the one that's clueless. Plain and simple, I only put you on notice that I am not Dave Bebee. In doing so, I've made it possible for Dave Bebee to take legal action against you, if he desires, for your libelous posts. So you see, that is a separate issue between YOU and DAVE BEBEE.

Loser!

Oh, and the countdown clock shows you now only have 56 hours remaining until your "Big Day".

Tick.. tick... tick...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#8 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And derogatory comments are also against the law in your legal world?
Depends on the comments. As a general rule, NO.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You have read the U.S. Constitution, have you not?
I have. Have YOU?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#10 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are also the one who thought Becky Johnson should be convicted of a crime for holding a protest sign on public property.
My opinion. The judge thought otherwise and I'm fine with that.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 12?
Are YOU about to be evicted?

56 hours...
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Dave Beebe?
I think you are.
You freaked out when his name was brought up and you put me on the hilarious "legal notice" of yours.
No.

Tough!

I only put you on notice so that Dave Bebee could take legal action against you (it takes away a defense motion you could use if you end up in court).

Tick... tick... tick...
Huh

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Sep 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
The problem is, Beebe has also been associated with your group of people who has an unhealthy attraction to Johnson.
Associated by who, and how so?
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#14 Sep 18, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Tough!
I only put you on notice so that Dave Bebee could take legal action against you (it takes away a defense motion you could use if you end up in court).
Tick... tick... tick...
More of your hilarious pseudo legalese.

You are the topix equivalent of Judge Judy.

You are very likely also Dave Beebe, and there is nothing illegal about me stating my opinion.

You are the one who has broken the law on topix, and your group of troll friends have actually vandalized someone's home as a result.

You think you are safe behind your isp proxies, but you aren't.

Keep on counting. I look forward to your new lies that will start tomorrow.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#15 Sep 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Associated by who, and how so?
It's a secret, but I am very comfortable in stating that Beebe's name has been associated with this group of trolls on topix that is stalking Becky Johnson.
DaveBS

Concord, CA

#16 Sep 24, 2013
back in the day DBS wih the San jose ISP used to post as 'Dave'
HOLA

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Sep 24, 2013
DaveBS wrote:
And this morning, John Colby with the Walnut Creek ISP location posts as "DaveBS"
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#18 Sep 25, 2013
DaveBS wrote:
Donny B and DBS often appear at the same time on topix.

I used to wonder if they possibly worked together, but I doubt DBS actually has a job.

My theory is that Donny B and Sum Dim, and all of the Sum Dim sockpuppets, are all Beebe, but I can't prove that, its only a theory at this point.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#19 Sep 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Donny B and DBS often appear at the same time on topix.
I used to wonder if they possibly worked together, but I doubt DBS actually has a job.
My theory is that Donny B and Sum Dim, and all of the Sum Dim sockpuppets, are all Beebe, but I can't prove that, its only a theory at this point.
Every unique thought or comment YOU post (with the exception of your regurgitating facts supplied by others) is theory. Your use of faulty logic leads you to make bogus speculations and conclusions.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Sep 25, 2013
John Colby posting as Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a secret, but I am very comfortable in stating that Beebe's name has been associated with this group of trolls on topix that is stalking Becky Johnson.
You should be 'comfortable with it', loon - you're the one who associated it based on the same stunning PIDOOMA 'facts' that you're famous for. Hope Pat's couch is comfortable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council Meeting 9 hr anon 70
How much have the ColbyLOSERS cost the taxpayer... (Aug '12) 10 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 79
Who has helped the homeless the most? 18 hr John Colby 36
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 203
How's the Apartment search going John? Mon Get a job ColbyLOSER 17
Winter Birds--Santa Cruz 2014 Mon Get a job ColbyLOSER 2
Dalai Lama nephew walks 900 miles to NYC for Tibet (Apr '09) Mon Russian Ainu 28
Soquel Dating
Find my Match

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:05 am PST