Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

No Check on Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to post one verifiable fact about any of your critics. You make up threads, post to yourself and then say they're facts. John you're not smart enough to fool a pre-schooler let alone and adult.
Just enter ONE fact about one of your critics that can be proven--/other than they find you to be a waste of oxygen and a bunion on the ass of humanity.
Unlike your lies and sick incest allegations, Buzz, the statements I make are all facts and come straight from the trolls themselves, mostly you and DBS.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
John Colby didn't start this thread, Buzz, I did, and your lies about him make you sound insane.
Talia

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
ALERT: DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CALIFORNIA: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
IMPORTANT INFO:
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years or more and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 250 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
Please help gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your local parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!
National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse --
http://endteacherabuse.org/
I just found a couple more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!
Two more "Buzz" quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for "Buzz", people, the community needs to be warned!
Keep signing the petition and sharing it with your friends!
More "Buzz" information was found yesterday:

Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Talia wrote:
<quoted text>
More "Buzz" information was found yesterday:
Buzz is Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments, Has $500k + equity in home, wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends.
More cut and paste from John's colon.
WooF is mentally ill

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

WooF: the Sentinel Parent's Posse is tracking you down with the aid of the Scotts Valley PD. Soon they'll ID you. Then the trouble will begin.

Just be nonviolent surrender peacefully to the police without a firefight.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

WooF is mentally ill wrote:
WooF: the Sentinel Parent's Posse is tracking you down with the aid of the Scotts Valley PD. Soon they'll ID you. Then the trouble will begin.
Don't you get tired of talking to yourself ColbyLoon?
You have no support except for those voices in your head. Your alerts make me laugh because they are so inaccurate along with the fact that there isn't one person who believes you!
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

WooF is mentally ill wrote:
Sure they will.

Just like the way the SCPD solved all of your loony allegations at Catcrap Garedens!!
N1teL00n

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they will.
Just like the way the SCPD solved all of your loony allegations at Catcrap Garedens!!
Oh? Mountain view now thats nice. You work fer google er sometin?
Keeep talking to imaginary colbycheeze and give ME more datapoints....
Odio Los Matones

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

N1teL00n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Mountain view now thats nice. You work fer google er sometin?
Keeep talking to imaginary colbycheeze and give ME more datapoints....
Good Morning Oakland.

How is the hunt for DBS going?
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
More cut and paste from John's colon.
Here's some more cut and paste for you....from your own words....

"Buzz: Retired on pension, Social Security, and investments
Buzz ColbyLoser: Unemployed, SSI and owes thousands in student loans
Buzz: Has $500k + equity in home.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Has a section #8 apartment he gripes about.
Buzz: Wife of 39 years and two successful adult children.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Two incontinent geriatric cats who fear him.
Buzz: Large extended family and friends.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Hefty demented sister and made up friends on Topix
Buzz: 40+ year work history; never on public assistance.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Unemployable, lazy mooch.
Buzz: Pays taxes and donates to charity.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Takes and takes and takes....
Buzz: Grateful for the opportunities provided.
Buzz ColbyLoser: Ungrateful leech; constantly bites the hand that feeds him."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••