Buzz

Alviso, CA

#123 May 8, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#124 May 9, 2013
Buzz wrote:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
No it wasn't, I started this thread.
Buzz

Pittsburg, CA

#125 May 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't, I started this thread.
Thanks for finally owning up and not denying the obvious, John.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#126 May 9, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for finally owning up and not denying the obvious, John.
My name isn't John.
WooF

Concord, CA

#127 May 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John.
Sorry, John but nobody believes that!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#128 May 10, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, John but nobody believes that!
Nobody? Do you mean you and DBS and the dozens of stalker names you use?

Buzz, you really need to get some help, your family is worried about you.
Buzz

Concord, CA

#129 May 10, 2013
Your therapy cats a meds are failing, John. Your getting SSI for being nuts. Not so for your critics. Just because you invented 100's of sock puppets doesn't mean others have.
Quit projecting yourself on others.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#130 May 10, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Your therapy cats a meds are failing, John. Your getting SSI for being nuts. Not so for your critics. Just because you invented 100's of sock puppets doesn't mean others have.
Quit projecting yourself on others.
John isn't commenting on this thread, Buzz.

You sound insane.

You really need to get some help before you hurt yourself.
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#131 May 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
John isn't commenting on this thread, Buzz.
You sound insane.
You really need to get some help before you hurt yourself.
You're paranoid John and you're commenting plenty--not saying anything but squealing.
Go help your fat sister.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#132 May 11, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're paranoid John and you're commenting plenty--not saying anything but squealing.
Go help your fat sister.
I'm not John Colby, and why would you continue to call his sister fat?

Is that all you can do with your time?

You really need to get some help, Buzz.
WooF

United States

#133 May 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not John Colby, and why would you continue to call his sister fat?
Is that all you can do with your time?
You really need to get some help, Buzz.
Sorry John you've lost the "I'm not John"issue long ago. There are plenty of pictures out there of you and Pat. You are both obese and are unattractive physically as you are personally.
Reality Check

San Carlos, CA

#134 May 13, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry John you've lost the "I'm not John"issue long ago. There are plenty of pictures out there of you and Pat. You are both obese and are unattractive physically as you are personally.
You aren't fooling anyone when you continue the conversation with a different stalker name, Buzz.

I'm not John, and there is no losing that argument....though entering an argument with a troll like you is indeed a form of self-punishment.

You've said you weigh 250 pounds, Buzz.

You are no one to judge other people's appearances.

Get some help, you really need it.
Reality Check

San Carlos, CA

#135 May 13, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
People can thank Take Back Santa Cruz for bringing stalkers like Buzz into our community....and keeping them here.
WooF

Vacaville, CA

#136 May 13, 2013
Quit tweaking and get a job John!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#137 May 13, 2013
WooF wrote:
Quit tweaking and get a job John!
You aren't fooling anyone, Buzz.

If anyone is on drugs, it's you, and this thread shows it.

No Check on Reality

Santa Cruz, CA

#138 May 13, 2013
How many times did your welfare mama use you as a piņata at her LSD parties John? Your disability related to that?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#139 May 13, 2013
No Check on Reality wrote:
How many times did your welfare mama use you as a piņata at her LSD parties John? Your disability related to that?
My mother was never on welfare, Buzz, but I'm wondering how come you never call DBS out for being raised on welfare?

Is it because you two are Take Back Santa Cruz buddies?

Relevant threads....

DBS: My Family Paid for Your Family's Education
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Are all TBSC members unemployed like DBS?

The DBS Klan: Leeching off America Since WWII
No Check on Reality

United States

#140 May 13, 2013
Wrong. Your made up threads are relevent only to you. You know nothing about your critics other than you got a lot of them!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#141 May 13, 2013
No Check on Reality wrote:
Wrong. Your made up threads are relevent only to you. You know nothing about your critics other than you got a lot of them!
Buzz, you and DBS may think you are criticizing people, but you are really just stalking and harassing them.

No Check on Reality

United States

#142 May 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, you and DBS may think you are criticizing people, but you are really just stalking and harassing them.
You have yet to post one verifiable fact about any of your critics. You make up threads, post to yourself and then say they're facts. John you're not smart enough to fool a pre-schooler let alone and adult.

Just enter ONE fact about one of your critics that can be proven--/other than they find you to be a waste of oxygen and a bunion on the ass of humanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) 8 hr dominoe effect 5,610
Cyberbullying to sexting: Santa Cruz class an '... 9 hr DBS 21
Letters, Oct. 22, 2014: Sherman is wrong for Sa... 10 hr Donny B 5
I am John Colby (Dec '13) 16 hr WooF 115
Pleich Stings The Hive!!!! 19 hr John Colby 25
Grand jury indicts 13 alleged members of San Jo... (May '08) 23 hr Black Power 102
And the Parrot said (Dec '12) Tue DBS 39
Soquel Dating
Find my Match

Soquel Jobs

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]