ALERT: Dangerous SV Teacher named "Buzz"
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#41 Apr 22, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Colbys have heard your voice when you called and threatened them."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
If you don't know Pat Colby, then how would you know that?
Again, you've got some explaining to do, John.
How would I know what?

That thread explains that DBS called and threatened them. That is my recollection of what is included in it, but I haven't read anything in that thread for some time.

If DBS is still abusing you, there is space open at a nearby women's shelter.

I think you would be so much better off with a different boyfriend.
Reality Check

Redwood City, CA

#42 Apr 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
ALERT: DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CALIFORNIA: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
IMPORTANT INFO:
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years or more and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 250 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
Please help gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your local parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!
National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse --
http://endteacherabuse.org/
I just found a couple more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!
Two more "Buzz" quotes:
"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"
"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."
Keep searching for "Buzz", people, the community needs to be warned!
Keep signing the petition and sharing it with your friends!
Keep up the predator alerts, people, they are working!!!!
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#43 Apr 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How would I know what?
That thread explains that DBS called and threatened them. That is my recollection of what is included in it, but I haven't read anything in that thread for some time.
No.

Show me where in that thread before your post where anything was mentioned, let alone explained, about anybody calling and threatening "them."

If you don't know Pat Colby, or have anything to do with John Colby, as you wrote here http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca... , then how would you know who allegedly threatened them, or that they were allegedly threatened at all, let alone claim to know what the alleged caller sounded like?
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#44 Apr 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the predator alerts, people, they are working!!!!
Uh, yeah. They are 'working' so well that nothing has changed in months (not that anything could.) Impressive. Keep up the good work. Whateverthehellthatmeans.
You really did just get out of rehab, didn't you?
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#45 Apr 23, 2013
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#46 Apr 24, 2013
Buzz wrote:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Buzz, people don't write petitions when they think someone is a child molester...they call the police.

You are making your own problems worse with these posts....please get some help before you hurt someone.
Disgusted

United States

#47 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, people don't write petitions when they think someone is a child molester...they call the police.
You are making your own problems worse with these posts....please get some help before you hurt someone.
That was part of the petition along with peeping Tom violations which you posted about doing and illegally videotaping and recording people without their permission .

For verification go the Why do 28 Neighbors want Colby evicted and you'll see excerpts by Colby on the petition.
Reality Check

Danville, CA

#48 Apr 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought you said the police don't care about the residents of Mission Gardens and that calling them was useless.
Reality Check

Scotts Valley, CA

#49 Apr 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought you said the police don't care about the residents of Mission Gardens and that calling them was useless.
I never said that. I know nothing of what goes on in that place. I don't even know for sure that is is real. I have never seen it or been anywhere near it as far as I know.

You sure lie a lot, RC.
Bob Mitchell exposed

Santa Clara, CA

#50 Apr 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that. I know nothing of what goes on in that place. I don't even know for sure that is is real. I have never seen it or been anywhere near it as far as I know.
You sure lie a lot, RC.
Sure thing whackjob "Bob"!!

Now get a job you FAT slob!!!
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#51 Apr 26, 2013
Bob Mitchell exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing whackjob "Bob"!!
Now get a job you FAT slob!!!
DBS, you aren't fooling anyone. You are 225 pounds and by far the fattest person on topix.

I'm anonymous, you have no idea who I am or what my weight is.

You, on the other hand, told everyone that you weigh 225 pounds.

You're a flabby fraud.
Buzz

United States

#52 Apr 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, you aren't fooling anyone. You are 225 pounds and by far the fattest person on topix.
I'm anonymous, you have no idea who I am or what my weight is.
You, on the other hand, told everyone that you weigh 225 pounds.
You're a flabby fraud.
The Mission Garden peeping Tom and molester has no credibility here.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#53 Apr 26, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mission Garden peeping Tom and molester has no credibility here.
Your words would more likely apply to you, Buzz.

Everyone can read about your abuse on topix. That's what this thread is about.

Get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#54 Apr 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words would more likely apply to you, Buzz.
Everyone can read about your abuse on topix. That's what this thread is about.
Get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
How come I get plenty of support and you nothing?
You know nothing about me. We know ALL about you, John Colby the unemployed, cop hating, section 8 welfare loon who lives in Mission Garedens apartment and has two dozen neighbors that are convinced is a child molester. You are one sick perverted therapy cat owner!
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#55 Apr 26, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
How come I get plenty of support and you nothing?
You know nothing about me. We know ALL about you, John Colby the unemployed, cop hating, section 8 welfare loon who lives in Mission Garedens apartment and has two dozen neighbors that are convinced is a child molester. You are one sick perverted therapy cat owner!
You need psychological support, Buzz, not the "support" of these hoodlums on topix you call friends.
JS Co fans

Sunnyvale, CA

#56 Apr 26, 2013
Hey Lardass, did you make it across Grandview yet?

Or is that even less likely than looking for a job?
The Fly

Santa Cruz, CA

#57 Apr 26, 2013
Unfortunately abusers, especially police officers, are enabled by law enforcement. Have you ever watched Serpico?

Police officers will lie, even kill, to cover for each other. It's the blue code. Police officers will deny battered women deserved protection from abusers who they are friends with.

I feel really sorry for PO Topix Troll's girlfriend. I hope she gets past local law enforcement to obtain protection from him.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#58 Apr 26, 2013
The Fly wrote:
Unfortunately abusers, especially police officers, are enabled by law enforcement. Have you ever watched Serpico?
Police officers will lie, even kill, to cover for each other. It's the blue code. Police officers will deny battered women deserved protection from abusers who they are friends with.
I feel really sorry for PO Topix Troll's girlfriend. I hope she gets past local law enforcement to obtain protection from him.
Flies like shit and you are really popular.

Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#59 Apr 26, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Flies like shit and you are really popular.
Rants like this are so ludicrous, Buzz.

People have read all of your incest posts.

Everyone but you knows you really need to get some help.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#60 Apr 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Rants like this are so ludicrous, Buzz.
People have read all of your incest posts.
Everyone but you knows you really need to get some help.
Criticism from a lifelong welfare parasite and an alleged child molester carries no weight, John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bait Bike bust YEAH!!!! Mon truth 3
Sean Alts Toxicology report posted- Mar 26 report 3
Review: Tibor Protection & Services (Jun '15) Mar 25 Blake 4
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Mar 25 CHARLES 1,001
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
Pre school that accepts children that are not v... Mar 22 Sabrina 1
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages