United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

ALERT: DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CALIFORNIA: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

IMPORTANT INFO:
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years or more and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 250 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

Please help gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your local parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!

National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse --
http://endteacherabuse.org/

I just found a couple more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!

Two more "Buzz" quotes:

"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"

"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."

Keep searching for "Buzz", people, the community needs to be warned!

Keep signing the petition and sharing it with your friends!
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Please get some help, Buzz.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Please tell us why 28 neighbors wanted the colbyLOONs evicted?

And why our taxes have to support LOSERS that won't even TRY looking for a job?
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John also enjoys starting threads defaming a police officer on the day of his memorial services. what a classy guy! John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Colby wrote:
Please get some help, Buzz.
You're projecting again, John.
Workshops for parents

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RC: I came across these great workshops to educate parents how to safeguard their children from sexual predators. The workshops gained rave reviews from parents who attended them. Please share this with your parent's group to consider scheduling one.

http://www.parentingsafechildren.com/workshop...

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John Colbys Workshops for parents wrote:
RC: I came across these great workshops to educate parents how to safeguard their children from sexual predators. The workshops gained rave reviews from parents who attended them. Please share this with your parent's group to consider scheduling one.
Get tired of bashing a dead policeman, John and going back to the big lie? Unfortunately the people who read this forum have voted and you lost.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Workshops for parents wrote:
John, you were the SUBJECT of the workshops!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Workshops for parents wrote:
Thank you for the info!!!!
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality Peeping John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the info!!!!
How come you haven't been arrested for being a peeping Tom? Did you have your recording equipment with you? You've already gotten trouble for that...
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you haven't been arrested for being a peeping Tom? Did you have your recording equipment with you? You've already gotten trouble for that...
The only person who has done anything illegal here is you, Buzz.

Get some help, you really need it.
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

John, do you confine your peeping Tom routine just to your neighbors there on Grandview Avenue? People all over Santa Cruz are now making sure their blinds are closed at night! John Colby self-admitted peeping Tom!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
John, do you confine your peeping Tom routine just to your neighbors there on Grandview Avenue? People all over Santa Cruz are now making sure their blinds are closed at night! John Colby self-admitted peeping Tom!
My name isn't John, Buzz.

And John Colby is a good person, unlike you.
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't John, Buzz.
And John Colby is a good person, unlike you.
You are and it's funny listening to you deny it, Colby peeper! If he's so good why is he an admitted peeping Tom and alleged child molester? Since you're him you can answer.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are and it's funny listening to you deny it, Colby peeper! If he's so good why is he an admitted peeping Tom and alleged child molester? Since you're him you can answer.
I've never read anything by him that is negative in any way. Why would the mayor debate him if this was true?

None of your creepy lies have been in the Sentinel, and in the meantime Colby continues to write great articles and help homeless people.

Buzz, you really need some help.

“Facile Largire de Alieno”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality John Colby Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never read anything by him that is negative in any way. Why would the mayor debate him if this was true?
None of your creepy lies have been in the Sentinel, and in the meantime Colby continues to write great articles and help homeless people.
Buzz, you really need some help.
You've suffered a major break with reality if you believe any of the crap you post.
U Disgusting Sex Pervert

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

"You've suffered a major break with reality if you believe any of the crap you post."

Who are you speaking to your paranoid imaginary friend?
Take your own words to heart it might just make a difference in getting more inline with yourself and the truth!
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

U Disgusting Sex Pervert wrote:
"You've suffered a major break with reality if you believe any of the crap you post."
Who are you speaking to your paranoid imaginary friend?
Take your own words to heart it might just make a difference in getting more inline with yourself and the truth!
You first, Pat.
Yark

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
You first, Pat.
Fat Pat would pay heavily for a good "poke" from someone other than John.
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
You first, Pat.
Are you and DBS still together?

Everyone heard you broke up with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••