OC Bible study leader charged with mo...

OC Bible study leader charged with molestation

There are 39 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Sep 10, 2009, titled OC Bible study leader charged with molestation. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A Westminster man who led Bible study at his home has been charged with sexually assaulting two male relatives when they were both 11 years old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Colby

Watsonville, CA

#23 Jul 19, 2011
Shuddup Colbyloser wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know I'm not from the Stewart co?
If you are from the Stewart co then the Stewart co is even more corrupt, incompetent and clueless than I have already proven to HUD that they are.
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#24 Jul 20, 2011
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are from the Stewart co then the Stewart co is even more corrupt, incompetent and clueless than I have already proven to HUD that they are.
Sure you did sweetheart. All your sniveling and whining must have shut them down!!!

Moooohoooohahahaaaa!!!
John Colby

Watsonville, CA

#25 Jul 20, 2011
<quoted text>
Sure you did sweetheart. All your sniveling and whining must have shut them down!!!
Moooohoooohahahaaaa!!!
As usual, you have a limited understanding of the programs which subsidize your activities and the companies delivering these services. I am an advocate who leverages information and an understanding of the programs which I am addressing. I follow the news about these programs, so I know what is driving media attention to them. I know how to communicate with government officials and aides to state and federal legislators, with non-profit advocacy organizations and attorneys.

I am able to perform all different kinds of research, from obtaining public records to legal research.

Because I am highly educated, I am taken seriously by the people who matter. On the other hand, because you only have a high school diploma and cannot articulate yourself well, they don't take you and your petty agendas seriously, although you and your associates are a serious embarrassment to the Section 8 program. You and your associates are a serious embarrassment to government officials and are dragging down Stewart co.

In time you will come to understand this, although I expect that because of your limited understanding of how the REAL WOLRD works, since you deal in the UNDERGROUND ECONOMY, that it will take a long time to sink in.

Cheers when you finally understand what I am saying.
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#26 Jul 20, 2011
If you're so smart and educated, then how come you're a section-8 parasite who spams topix all day?
John Colby

Watsonville, CA

#27 Jul 20, 2011
If you're so smart and educated, then how come you're a section-8 parasite who spams topix all day?
I pose your question back to you: if you're so smart and a contractor who builds houses, then why are you a Section 8 loser who sponges off your mate?
John Colby

Watsonville, CA

#28 Jul 20, 2011
drug and alcohol abusing construction workers a danger to themselves, their coworkers and to the public:

http://www.dol.gov/asp/programs/drugs/working...

to quote:

"Almost every aspect of our lives is touched in some way by the construction industry, and America's builders enjoy a long and rich history of designing and erecting landmarks recognizable the world over. Clearly, construction workers who abuse alcohol and other drugs are dangerous not only to themselves, but also to their colleagues and the general public.
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#29 Jul 20, 2011
Wrong again Foilhat. I'm not a contractor. I retired years ago at the ripe old age of 42.
But my taxes support career parasites like you
John Colby

Watsonville, CA

#30 Jul 20, 2011
Wrong again Foilhat. I'm not a contractor. I retired years ago at the ripe old age of 42.
But my taxes support career parasites like you
Then why do you advertise yourself as a contractor? Why do you tell fellow Section 8 residents that you are a contractor? What's up with all those construction tools you schlep around? Are they for the underground economy?

You don't pay any taxes. You don't own property and you don't do legitimate work. You have no legitimate work history. You have never paid taxes. Your mate supports you.

You are so dishonest that you can't keep your endless fictions straight anymore. You are juggling so many stories that you have begun to believe them.
Shuddup Colbyloser

Santa Cruz, CA

#31 Jul 20, 2011
Sure sweetie. You have it ALL figured out!!!
John Colby

Watsonville, CA

#32 Jul 20, 2011
It's really deplorable that people being subsidized by the government try to swindle HUD out of money. It's a crime against the people.

http://jpdefense.com/new-york-criminal-defens...

to quote:

"Section 8 fraud occurs when applicants lie about their income and household size. State criminal charges in New York City Section 8 fraud cases may include Grand Larceny, Offering a False Instrument for Filing, Welfare Fraud, Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument, Falsifying Business Records. These are the charges most defendants are facing if prosecuted in state courts.

Section 8 fraud may be prosecuted in federal courts as well. Of the recent Section 8 alleged fraudsters arrested last week, Lashanda Navarro of Bethlehem, PA, to her bad luck was arrested by the feds and charged with Theft of Public Funds. Upon conviction, this federal crime is punishable by up to 10 years in prison."
Colby U Dickhead

Santa Cruz, CA

#33 Jul 22, 2011
What a loser
twilight sky

Parry Sound, Canada

#34 Jul 22, 2011
OC Bible study leader charged with molestation

Sure the younger generation see's and hears about this garbage daily. From the catholic church and every other christian denomination to those new'er mega church's who preach about money and getting rich in Christ. "bless are bank accounts"

This generation has been ripped-off! satan and his cohorts has infilterated the church from top to bottom. They're all over the place and on your tv sets daily ... send us donations,sow your seed and mean while they're a pile of hypocrites!! liars and decievers and child molesting freaks!.

I'm a christian, I believe in God, but there's no way I would be involved with these church's ...At the same time you have many so=called christians who will protect these good for nothing preachers of God to their fullest until something like this comes out then they run and hide....like a bunch of cowards!!

In the end alotta so called preachers and christian are going to go down, and hard.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#35 Jul 22, 2011
a man of the cloth sounds like a guy half grown up and still in diapers.

no wonder he molests children

there is no god

religion is for folks that can't get by with a real job

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#36 Apr 23, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have a limited understanding of the programs which subsidize your activities and the companies delivering these services. I am an advocate who leverages information and an understanding of the programs which I am addressing. I follow the news about these programs, so I know what is driving media attention to them. I know how to communicate with government officials and aides to state and federal legislators, with non-profit advocacy organizations and attorneys.
I am able to perform all different kinds of research, from obtaining public records to legal research.
Because I am highly educated, I am taken seriously by the people who matter. On the other hand, because you only have a high school diploma and cannot articulate yourself well, they don't take you and your petty agendas seriously, although you and your associates are a serious embarrassment to the Section 8 program. You and your associates are a serious embarrassment to government officials and are dragging down Stewart co.
In time you will come to understand this, although I expect that because of your limited understanding of how the REAL WOLRD works, since you deal in the UNDERGROUND ECONOMY, that it will take a long time to sink in.
Cheers when you finally understand what I am saying.
If you are so "highly educated, blah, blah,blah...." why haven't you had a job since 1992, surviving on SSI, Medicaid, Section 8 and food stamps while posting hundreds of inane demands to local, state and federal agencies that get laughed at and thrown out.

Google John Colby, Santa Cruz and check out his hilarious Linkedin page and and you'll see he's barking mad and why he's a local joke.
WooF

Pacifica, CA

#37 Apr 23, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Colbyloon are you posting on this thread because you are an expert on molestation? It is a fact that 28 of your neighbors living at the Mission Gardens apartments accused you of being a child molester.
Expertise or self-interest?

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#38 Apr 23, 2013
Here's the low-down on these religous nuts: If you don't believe what they believe, then you're going to hell. RICKY RAT has one word for that: Idiotic.

Blairsville, Ga

#39 Apr 23, 2013
RICKY RAT wrote:
Idiotic.
UNLESS you're talking about the only REAL God, Ben, The Great Rodent in the Sky, who will, someday soon, come down and gnaw all of humanity to shreds, blah blah, blah blah blah blah...

Blairsville, Ga

#40 Apr 23, 2013
Ben, as far as Gods go, isn't the most all-knowingist or all-lovingist. You know, when they have a God convention, and all the other Gods are staying at the Sheraton, Ben stays at the Motel 6.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#41 Apr 23, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have a limited understanding of the programs which subsidize your activities
Because I am highly educated, I am taken seriously by the people who matter.
BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAaa!!!!!!!!

Just when you think you've "Heard it all"!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santa Cruz Biotech to close research lab, pay $... 3 hr Three Days Paleo 1
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? 12 hr Zoweeee 6
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT (Jun '15) 12 hr Zoweeee 122
Indymanure is circling the drain (Nov '14) 16 hr Zoweeee 31
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) Mon WooF 13
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) Sun Zoweeee 46
Whatever happened to Chimp Advocacy? (Jun '15) Sun Zoweeee 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages