LGBT bullies on topix

LGBT bullies on topix

Posted in the Soquel Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Real Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2013
There has been a core group of bullies on topix who specifically focus on bullying people according to their LGBT status and opinions and any mention of the term, really. Many of them claim to be Take Back Santa Cruz members and they troll with dozens of different names.

Here is the core list of them.....

DBS aka 'openid' aka 'tmc914' aka 'TBSC Member' aka 'The Beast From The East'

Buzz aka 'WooF' aka 'Loon Mallet'

Quien Sabe aka 'name games' aka 'endless bummer' aka 'eviction party'

Reality Check aka 'RealityCheck SantaCruz'

Sum Dim aka Razer Ray

Donny B

Help stop the bullying!

Relevant threads....

Archive for DBS/Buzz stalker names
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Archive for names used by DBS's girlfriend aka Quien Sabe
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Worst TBSC troll?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
John Colby

Pacifica, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2013
I am a hyperbolic and hysterical loon and I wrote the following:
John E. Colby
I understand too well how a (perceived) gay man could be sent to prison just because hateful people believed he is gay.

At the Mission Gardens Apartments — a Section 8, HUD HOME program and California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) property in Santa Cruz managed by behemoth corporation The John Stewart Company (JSCO) which manages it — an adult gang of LGBTQ haters stalk residents they perceive to be LGBTQ aided and abetted by JSCO.

They slur them with LGBTQ hate filled taunts. They vandalize their property with LGBTQ hate symbols. But worst, they employ the crudest LGBTQ stereotypes — like the ones used against Bernard Baran — to tar (perceived) LGBTQ residents as a danger to children in the apartment complex. They did and continue to do this to me. They have tried to persuade police officers to arrest me. They have lied to government investigators (from the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, HUD’s Office of Inspector General and the U.S. Department of Justice) to try to wrongly incarcerate me. They know I suffer from anxiety, agitation and a sleep disorder which causes me severe insomnia. They have used their LGBTQ hate campaign to target my disabilities, trying to run me out of Mission Gardens and off the Section 8 program. They have conspired to violate my civil rights.

I have not been silent about this hate mongering. I’ve complained to the highest levels of the federal government — even to the U.S. Senate. I have a five year long open U.S. Postal Inspection Service complaint about this. My sister’s USDOJ Fair Housing Investigator claimed he was investigating this and established it to be true. I sent letters to HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan informing him what his agency allowed to continue unchecked. The Santa Cruz Police Department refuses to investigate this until someone assaults me.

Every level of government has failed me. I can understand how Bernard Baran was targeted and punished because he’s gay. Why hasn’t any federal agency stepped in for him? For the same reasons they have abandoned me. The federal government makes presentations to the LGBTQ community to garner their votes. However when push comes to shove, they are strangely silent. Thus bigoted local officials supporting LGBTQ hate mongers can run amuck, destroying gay lives.

I have been falsely imprisoned in my Section 8 apartment for 5 long, terrible years. I can’t roam free. These LGBTQ haters have sent children up to my apartment to frame me as a child molester. They chase after me with cameras to snap photos of me around children, so they can claim that I touch them. They have solicited all my neighbors — who now shun me — to turn them against me with this LGBTQ hate slander.

The worst part is that this all started when — with the aid of a former property manager my sister filed Fair Housing charges against with HUD’s FHEO — they began stealing my gay and lesbian mail. This all started during a government investigation! HUD’s FHEO knew about this yet allowed it to continue unabated.

Who do I turn to now? Everyday I think about what happened to Bernard Baran. It terrifies me. How much longer must I suffer with this? How will it end? Who will help me. Who will help similar victims?
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#5 Jun 10, 2013
John Colby wrote:
I am a hyperbolic and hysterical loon and I wrote the following:
John E. Colby
I understand too well how a (perceived) gay man could be sent to prison just because hateful people believed he is gay.
At the Mission Gardens Apartments — a Section 8, HUD HOME program and California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTCAC) property in Santa Cruz managed by behemoth corporation The John Stewart Company (JSCO) which manages it — an adult gang of LGBTQ haters stalk residents they perceive to be LGBTQ aided and abetted by JSCO.
They slur them with LGBTQ hate filled taunts. They vandalize their property with LGBTQ hate symbols. But worst, they employ the crudest LGBTQ stereotypes — like the ones used against Bernard Baran — to tar (perceived) LGBTQ residents as a danger to children in the apartment complex. They did and continue to do this to me. They have tried to persuade police officers to arrest me. They have lied to government investigators (from the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, HUD’s Office of Inspector General and the U.S. Department of Justice) to try to wrongly incarcerate me. They know I suffer from anxiety, agitation and a sleep disorder which causes me severe insomnia. They have used their LGBTQ hate campaign to target my disabilities, trying to run me out of Mission Gardens and off the Section 8 program. They have conspired to violate my civil rights.
I have not been silent about this hate mongering. I’ve complained to the highest levels of the federal government — even to the U.S. Senate. I have a five year long open U.S. Postal Inspection Service complaint about this. My sister’s USDOJ Fair Housing Investigator claimed he was investigating this and established it to be true. I sent letters to HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan informing him what his agency allowed to continue unchecked. The Santa Cruz Police Department refuses to investigate this until someone assaults me.
Every level of government has failed me. I can understand how Bernard Baran was targeted and punished because he’s gay. Why hasn’t any federal agency stepped in for him? For the same reasons they have abandoned me. The federal government makes presentations to the LGBTQ community to garner their votes. However when push comes to shove, they are strangely silent. Thus bigoted local officials supporting LGBTQ hate mongers can run amuck, destroying gay lives.
I have been falsely imprisoned in my Section 8 apartment for 5 long, terrible years. I can’t roam free. These LGBTQ haters have sent children up to my apartment to frame me as a child molester. They chase after me with cameras to snap photos of me around children, so they can claim that I touch them. They have solicited all my neighbors — who now shun me — to turn them against me with this LGBTQ hate slander.
The worst part is that this all started when — with the aid of a former property manager my sister filed Fair Housing charges against with HUD’s FHEO — they began stealing my gay and lesbian mail. This all started during a government investigation! HUD’s FHEO knew about this yet allowed it to continue unabated.
Who do I turn to now? Everyday I think about what happened to Bernard Baran. It terrifies me. How much longer must I suffer with this? How will it end? Who will help me. Who will help similar victims?
This makes John look heroic, Buzz.

Do you support the LGBT bullying John describes being a victim of?

....and spoofing John Colby will only get you less credibility, and it shows how desperate you are to stalk him, Buzz.
Loon Mallet

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes John look heroic, Buzz.
Do you support the LGBT bullying John describes being a victim of?
....and spoofing John Colby will only get you less credibility, and it shows how desperate you are to stalk him, Buzz.
No John it makes you look like a hysterical ninny!
The Real Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Loon Mallet wrote:
<quoted text>
No John it makes you look like a hysterical ninny!
"Ninny" is a word used by LGBT bullies.

Did they teach you to use it in Take Back Santa Cruz, Buzz?
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 10, 2013
The Real Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ninny" is a word used by LGBT bullies.
Did they teach you to use it in Take Back Santa Cruz, Buzz?
Are you on drugs?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jun 10, 2013
nin·ny
/&#712;nin&#275;/
Noun
A foolish person.
Synonyms
nincompoop - simpleton - fool - nitwit - booby - noddy

LoonComprehensionFail
Reality Check

Alviso, CA

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Yesterday, Buzz,'RealityCheck SantaCruz', and Donny B all attempted to bully people using homophobic themes and name calling on this thread, starting with this comment....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Loon Mallet

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Yesterday, Buzz,'RealityCheck SantaCruz', and Donny B all attempted to bully people using homophobic themes and name calling on this thread, starting with this comment....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
.

For a real-life weak, whiny crybaby you sure make a good cyber bully in this forum, John. This is the reason why you have lots of critics and no support.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Yesterday, Buzz,'RealityCheck SantaCruz', and Donny B all attempted to bully people using homophobic themes and name calling on this thread, starting with this comment....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
You conveniently neglected to explain,John that you're the one who started this thread in an attempt to bully your critics!! You lose!
Loon Mallet

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently neglected to explain,John that you're the one who started this thread in an attempt to bully your critics!! You lose!
Bulls-Eye!! John Colby historically has accused his critics of HIS failings. He attempts to bully every poster who doesn't fawn all over his blithering posts.
Post Mortum

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Jun 11, 2013
This guy has nothing but time, so he posts incessantly these whacked-out, paranoid, gibberish rants. Everyone in anonymous Topix land is suspect, and on one or more his circulating lists. Gotta admit it's amusing to follow the replies.

HaHaHa.
Reality Check

Sunol, CA

#15 Jun 11, 2013
Post Mortum wrote:
This guy has nothing but time, so he posts incessantly these whacked-out, paranoid, gibberish rants. Everyone in anonymous Topix land is suspect, and on one or more his circulating lists. Gotta admit it's amusing to follow the replies.
HaHaHa.
Exactly. Buzz calls everyone "John". He really needs to get some help.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Jun 11, 2013
Pssst - John, he was talking about YOU!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#17 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Pssst - John, he was talking about YOU!
Pssst - Loon, that was Buzz and I was having fun pulling his tail!
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#18 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Pssst - John, he was talking about YOU!
Also, when you gang up with Buzz on someone like this, and use all kinds of homophobic language on other threads....it's called....bullying.

Maybe Take Back Santa Cruz should meet for real with the Diversity Center instead of at a parade?

Your members need an education.

What did Take Back Fresno do when confronted with similar issues?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#19 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Pssst - John, he was talking about YOU!
I will also tell you on this thread that my name is not John, and your calling me that over and over again is another from of bullying.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#20 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Pssst - John, he was talking about YOU!
....because I have told you that's not my name MANY times in the past.....
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#21 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst - Loon, that was Buzz and I was having fun pulling his tail!
Pssst - Loon, are you sure?
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, when you gang up with Buzz on someone like this, and use all kinds of homophobic language on other threads....it's called....bullying.
Who's being ganged up on? You? Who is using homophobic language? You? What you are doing is called bullying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the ColbyHOGS hoarders? 54 min Revolting 14
Poll Why won't ColbyLoon explain 22+ years as a welf... (Jun '14) 1 hr to John Colby 34
DBS: Stop stalking and I will employ you (Sep '13) May 27 Woof 174
Get a job ya whackjob (Jun '15) May 26 Woof 47
News Cops and Courts: May 15, 2016: Homeless man ran... May 26 Woof 10
Best Website Ever (Jun '15) May 25 Woof 14
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) May 25 jeremy75 2,649
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages