New Bad Cop in Santa Cruz: Timothy Anderson

Posted in the Soquel Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#1 Aug 27, 2013
"Timothy James Anderson, Deputy Santa Cruz harbormaster arrested in pitchfork attack"

I wonder what Take Back Santa Cruz has to say about this?

Will they publish this link and the story on their website to warn tourists and peaceful boaters at the Harbor?

Not likely.

TBSC isnt interested in public safety.

TBSC is a political propaganda mill and money grab.

Deputy Santa Cruz harbormaster arrested in pitchfork attack

Read more..... http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/s...

"Deputies arrested Timothy James Anderson and booked him into the Napa County jail on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. He was released from jail on $5,000 bail. Anderson remained on-duty at the Santa Cruz Harbor on Tuesday. Harbor officials declined to be interviewed by KSBW."

"The Santa Cruz Port District's monthly newsletter announced Anderson's hiring last Spring stating, "Tim joins the team with a background in boating and law enforcement, stemming from a career in the United States Coast Guard. We are glad to have Tim as part of the team."
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2013
So the only thing THAT proves is that the STBO Whackjob is too stupid/brainfried to tell the difference between a Cop and a Deputy Harbormaster.

but I can't say I'm surprised.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
So the only thing THAT proves is that the STBO Whackjob is too stupid/brainfried to tell the difference between a Cop and a Deputy Harbormaster.
Should I have said "former cop" ?

DBS, you are truly the most ridiculous example of a Take Back Santa Cruz member.

Now go Take Back Aptos, because that is where you live.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
Here you go, DBS.

You really arent the sharpest tool in TBSC's shed, are you?

Definition
Under direction from the Harbormaster, the Assistant Harbormaster plans, organizes and oversees assigned functions of the Operations Department, including marina management, marine rescue services and harbor-wide safety, security, law enforcement, parking control, and
special events at the Santa Cruz Harbor.

Read more.....

https://santacruzharbor.org/documents/Assista...
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Poor John E. Colby.

Once a proud member of Take Back Santa Cruz.

Now just a scorned, whiny bottom bitch.

TBSC laughs and farts in your general direction.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, DBS.
Definition
Under direction from the Harbormaster, the Assistant Harbormaster plans, organizes and oversees assigned functions of the Operations Department, including marina management, marine rescue services and harbor-wide safety, security, law enforcement, parking control, and
Read more.....
But that still doesn't make him a Cop.

dumbshit.

Or STBO Dumbshit.

The Harbor has their own Police.

23 days..
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, DBS.
Definition
Read more.....
Hey John, maybe HE was one of the undercover SCPD Methcookers?

Quick, make up a whole bunch of bullshit about his entire Family Tree!!
Reality Wreck

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Maybe this thread is a sign John Colby will try scamming HUD for accommodations at the harbor. His new place?
http://www.wedoboats.com/images/Sinking%20Boa...
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#9 Aug 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
But that still doesn't make him a Cop.
dumbshit.
Or STBO Dumbshit.
The Harbor has their own Police.
23 days..
You still dont understand that HE is the harbor police?

You never leave your couch, do you?
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#10 Aug 27, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John, maybe HE was one of the undercover SCPD Methcookers?
Quick, make up a whole bunch of bullshit about his entire Family Tree!!
Are you still denying that your father received GI Bill welfare benefits?

And that your son received public assistance from Cabrillo?

Way to troll yet another thread with off-topic spam, DBS.
The Truth Hurts

Aptos, CA

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Since the article on this guy never mentions TBSC in any shape, form, or fashion, and since John's conspiracy theories are always good for comic relief, here are a few more.

Did you know that TBSC was responsible for Kennedy's assassination? John knows this to be true. He's proven this through his extensive Freedom of Information requests.

And Bigfoot too. They are hiding Bigfoot in their group.

And they have a secret national group that meets in the desert in Nevada at some place called Area 51. John has seen the pictures.

And John has proof that Paul McCartney actually died in that car crash and the guy who replaced him in the Beatles is actually Analicia Cube's real father.
Reality Wreck

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Aug 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You still dont understand that HE is the harbor police?
You never leave your couch, do you?
You still dont understand that John Colby is being evicted for harassing and stalking behavior, do you?
Reality Wreck

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Aug 27, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
And John has proof that Paul McCartney actually died in that car crash and the guy who replaced him in the Beatles is actually Analicia Cube's real father.
Please don't put anymore crackpot ideas in his head and you know he has much trouble showing proof for the overwhelming majority of statements he makes here. Not gonna happen.
DBS

Benicia, CA

#14 Aug 28, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still like to jerk off to the pictures of missing children on milk cartons?

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#15 Aug 28, 2013
Reality Check aka John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to troll yet another thread with off-topic spam, DBS.
You're wasting time playing the pinata here, ColbyLOON! You eviction is just over 3 weeks away and you still don't have a place to stay...

John Colby, is a proven serial stalker and harasser and as in the process of being evicted from his section 8 hovel at #B 205 Grandview Street in Santa Cruz https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...

His neighbors are having a "Good Riddance" party in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic... He's cried, begged and whined for help, but with his track record of anti-social behavior, no one is willing to help him!
Gotrilla Advocacy

San Ramon, CA

#16 Aug 28, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting time playing the pinata here, ColbyLOON! You eviction is just over 3 weeks away and you still don't have a place to stay...
John Colby, is a proven serial stalker and harasser and as in the process of being evicted from his section 8 hovel at #B 205 Grandview Street in Santa Cruz https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...
His neighbors are having a "Good Riddance" party in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic... He's cried, begged and whined for help, but with his track record of anti-social behavior, no one is willing to help him!
Bad John! Bad, bad John!
DBS

Cupertino, CA

#17 Aug 28, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

DBS, you are truly the most ridiculous example of a Take Back Santa Cruz member.
And YOU are a "SPLENDID" example of a UCSC alleged Graduate!!

22 Days...
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#18 Aug 28, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
22 Days...
22 days until Anderson is fired from his law enforcement position at the Harbor?

That doesnt seem soon enough.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#19 Aug 28, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Since the article on this guy never mentions TBSC in any shape, form, or fashion, and since John's conspiracy theories are always good for comic relief, here are a few more.
I'm glad you brought TBSC up.

On the TBSC website they still have a link to the article about this story up.....

"Man who allegedly stole flowers from fallen officers memorial appears in Santa Cruz courtroom"

But they dont care about the threat this new bad cop Anderson poses to the community?

Typical bonehead TBSC logic.

And a false banner waived, TBSC doesnt care about public safety, and you trolls are extra proof of that,
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#20 Aug 28, 2013
Good comment from a person on the Sentinel article....

"I think he should be put on administrative leave without pay until this is settled. Did he get his gun back? I hope NOT."

Santa Cruz deputy harbormaster arrested in Napa County fight
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santacruz/ci...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Discussion and a good one that is a current... 14 hr Anon 9
More than 300 jam Santa Cruz job fair 21 hr Donny B 11
Eric Rowland was BOOTED from CFABSC Feb 24 Maria 4
City Council Meeting (Jul '14) Feb 24 ANON councilcomme... 117
Two months after stabbing, victim calls police ... (Jun '10) Feb 24 anomis 66
Advocates proposing green lanes at freeway inte... Feb 13 John Colby 7
Mom back to face kidnap charge almost two years... (Dec '09) Nov '14 GGDW 33
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web