New Alert for Dangerous SV Teacher "B...

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#253 Sep 3, 2013
John Colby aka Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of your more insane posts, Buzz.
You really need to get some help.
If you dont do it for yourself, do it for your family.
They dont deserve this.
And a happy good riddance to you, John the Crazy Loon!
16 days!
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxTKPdmfF4X8N...
Sandy

San Mateo, CA

#254 Sep 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLY ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. He has been anonymously posting these abusive comments by the hundreds as he stalks a well known advocate for homeless people in the Santa Cruz community. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 225 pounds, and he is over 6'2", but he may have changed his appearance recently.
Buzz says he is retired on pension, Social Security, and investments. He says he owns a home valued at $800,000 and has $500k saved + the equity in that home. He has a wife of 39 years and two successful adult children, large extended family and friends. He has also said, "the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz"" which implies he has a doctorate, though he contradicts that when says he has a master's degree.
Here is an example of one of his abusive posts:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! He shouldn't be satlking people online if he is still teaching in public schools, and if he is actually retired, his former students should be notified.
Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!
Thank you for posting these, RC.

You sure were right about Buzz!

He really needs to get some help.
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#255 Sep 4, 2013
John Colby

Palo Alto, CA

#256 Sep 4, 2013
I'm John Colby and I'm a bad loon! I'm being evicted for •Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (Threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#257 Sep 5, 2013
John Colby wrote:
I'm John Colby and I'm a bad loon! I'm being evicted for •Disrupting liveability
•Adversely affecting health, safety and right to quiet enjoyment
•Adverse financial effect on project
•Ongoing harassment of other tenants
•Photographing female caregivers after dark
•False complaints and harassment of staff
•False accusations
•Gathering and publishing personal data
•Publishing personal “genealogical analysis” and “family tree’ of staff and family
•Stalking behavior
•Hostile confrontations
•Aggressive interrogation
•Hostile and inappropriate interactions
•Hang-up phone calls to staff’s home numbers
•Loudly discussing (Threatening)“going postal”
•Frightening staff
•Harassment of residents
•Causing multiple unreasonable expenditures
•Making multiple false and baseless complaints
•Require substantial management time and resources
This is Buzz posting as "John Colby".

Buzz is the one behind all of the strange hoax material posted about Colby.

Buzz especially went nutso after seeing Colby debate the mayor on television about homeless issues.

Buzz really needs to get some help.
John Colby

Palo Alto, CA

#258 Sep 5, 2013
John Colby aka Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Buzz posting as "John Colby".
Buzz is the one behind all of the strange hoax material posted about Colby.
Buzz especially went nutso after seeing Colby debate the mayor on television about homeless issues.
Buzz really needs to get some help.
Nice to know you're up spamming and playing with yourself in the wee hours of the morning. Isn't it about time for you to go out and peep in your neighbors?
Your so-called hoax material came from the eviction letter that JSCO's attorney, Nathan Benjamin sent you, and you like the dumb A-hole you are posted on line. By the way, your 90 days is down to 14! Bye, bye Loon.
DBS the PRC

Sunnyvale, CA

#259 Sep 5, 2013
"Hoax material"????

We'll see in:

14 days....
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#260 Sep 5, 2013
DBS the PRC wrote:
"Hoax material"????
We'll see in:
14 days....
No, you wont see anything in 14 days. But I'm sure you will keep spamming topix with lies.

You are a horrible influence on Buzz and I doubt he will ever get the help he needs with criminal "friends" like you, DBS.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#261 Sep 5, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to know you're up spamming and playing with yourself in the wee hours of the morning. Isn't it about time for you to go out and peep in your neighbors?
Your so-called hoax material came from the eviction letter that JSCO's attorney, Nathan Benjamin sent you, and you like the dumb A-hole you are posted on line. By the way, your 90 days is down to 14! Bye, bye Loon.
Buzz, all of your stalking was done right here on topix, and these predator alerts link directly to your sick statements.

You really need to get some help, and your posting as "John Colby" only further illustrates to what extent you are willing to perpetrate your hoax.
DBS the PRC

San Francisco, CA

#262 Sep 5, 2013
How's the job search going John?

RV search?

Campsite?

dumpster?
John Colby

Palo Alto, CA

#263 Sep 5, 2013
My lying ass will be in the Pogonip in 14 days!

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...

Thank you JSCO, Nathan Benjamin, my neighbors, DBS the PRC, Buzz, Donny B, the Truth Hurts, NSF,quien sabe, and dozens of others.

It is EVERYBODY's fault, but MINE!!!
WAH, wah wah......
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#264 Sep 5, 2013
John Colby posting as Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, all of your stalking was done right here on topix, and these predator alerts link directly to your sick statements.
You really need to get some help, and your posting as "John Colby" only further illustrates to what extent you are willing to perpetrate your hoax.
And you posting as Reality Check shows what?
BeckyLogicFail!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#265 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And you posting as Reality Check shows what?
I have been using this meme longer than you have.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#266 Sep 5, 2013
DBS the PRC wrote:
How's the job search going John?
RV search?
Campsite?
I still have good paying work for you, DBS, if you promise to stop staling people on topix.

And yes, I am still willing to let you camp on my property if you are able to put in a full day of hard work.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#267 Sep 5, 2013
That should read.....

I still have good paying work for you, DBS, if you promise to stop stalking people on topix.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#268 Sep 5, 2013
John Evicted Colby Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been using this meme longer than you have.
BeckyRealityFail. Reality will be yours to experience soon, though.
Sockpuppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#269 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
That should read.....
I still have good paying work for you, DBS, if you promise to stop stalking people on topix.
Read this dipshit.

The tears of a clown:

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/--EYxj5NNPp8/Uf-ZU_uwnS...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4aXXfyL1FxA/Uf-ZU0GZu5...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-ALfbNNgRFpE/Uf-ZU1Zk4u...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNcHlM...
Sockpuppet

Santa Cruz, CA

#270 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#271 Sep 6, 2013
Sockpuppet wrote:
Do you really think that anyone in their right mind would click on those links?

I wouldnt, not even if you told me they were the paperwork for Buzz's incarceration.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#272 Sep 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that anyone in their right mind would click on those links?
I wouldnt, not even if you told me they were the paperwork for Buzz's incarceration.
http://i.imgur.com/PFit2QJ.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Tom C and Julia F Sat EVICTED AGAIN 4
djt Dec 2 MAGA 1
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92
News Santa Cruz rings in year with 28 arrests, 53 ci... (Jan '16) Jan '16 nanana 4
honeless in santa cruz (Nov '15) Nov '15 JC Sux 6

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages