Officer Baker Supporter Lists Topix '...
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#21 May 4, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
The relationship drama that only exists in your imagination that only you post about, John? If you don't like it so much, you can always stop playing make-believe.
I'm not John, but I will answer this.

Why do you and DBS bring your relationship drama to topix?

Why are you still his girlfriend even though you complain about him all the time.

You call out his bad behavior, but you don't hold HIM accountable for it.

Why are you letting him ruin your life?

Do you REALLY think Pat is a threat to your relationship with him?

There's no way Pat would go out with him.

Are you THAT INSECURE in your relationship with him that you have to attack Pat constantly??????
WooF

United States

#23 May 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you still his girlfriend even though you complain about him all the time.
Are you THAT INSECURE in your relationship with him that you have to attack Pat constantly??????
Quit lying about your identity Colby loser loon.
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#24 May 5, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
It is hilarious watching John try to waddle away from his real identity, John E Colby, as he keeps adopting the posting names of his intellectual superiors, while pathetically bleating, "I'm not JOHN!" A denial from Topix biggest liar is tantamount to a confession as well as his responding as Colby to every mention of Colby in this forum.
WooF

United States

#25 May 5, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hilarious watching John try to waddle away from his real identity, John E Colby, as he keeps adopting the posting names of his intellectual superiors, while pathetically bleating, "I'm not JOHN!" A denial from Topix biggest liar is tantamount to a confession as well as his responding as Colby to every mention of Colby in this forum.
WOOF!
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#26 May 5, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
You arent fooling anyone with your cut and paste, Buzz.

Besides disrespecting the fallen SCPD officers with your vile, abusive spam, police will also be interested in this information:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

DANGEROUS TEACHER IN SCOTTS VALLEY: Click on the following link to read abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very lewd:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL PARENTS, THERE IS AN ABUSIVE TEACHER/PREDATOR IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

Please help us gather more info about this dangerous person! Share this with your parents groups! Share this info with all of your friends!

National Association for Prevention of Teacher Abuse
http://endteacherabuse.org/

I just found a couple of more quotes from Buzz that should make it easier to track him down. I will update the predator alerts soon!

Buzz quotes:

"Too bad Buzz lives in an $800K, house and is retired with a pension and investments, while ColbyLoser lives in section 8 housing"

"P.S. ColbyLoser the letters I receive from UC-Berkeley are addressed to "Dr. Buzz". I had no trouble ever finding a job and build a nice life for my family. I sure wouldn't be bragging about an advanced degree if I had your life, John."

Keep searching for Buzz, people, the community needs to be warned!
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 May 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you substantiate even just one of these delusional allegations, John?

Why don't you keep your make-believe "relationship drama" in your mind where it belongs instead of spilling out through your fingers to your keyboard, since you seem to be the only one who conjures it up out of your imagination and then later complains about having to read about it?
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#28 May 5, 2013
quien sabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you substantiate even just one of these delusional allegations, John?
Why don't you keep your make-believe "relationship drama" in your mind where it belongs instead of spilling out through your fingers to your keyboard, since you seem to be the only one who conjures it up out of your imagination and then later complains about having to read about it?
You are denying that you have been picking cat fights with Pat?

Look, I don't know what DBS does to you behind closed doors that makes you "forget" things, but you have got to go back and look at all the posts where you pick on Pat.

It's obvious that you are jealous when DBS gives her attention.

You really need to get out of that relationship with DBS, he is killing your soul.

There are spaces available in a local women's shelter. I can help you get settled if you want me to.

I'm sorry for calling your problems with DBS "drama".

He's obviously hurt you very badly.

I think you should just stop posting on topix and spending so much time in the forums, it's kind of a rough game DBS and his troll buddies play here.
WooF

United States

#29 May 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are denying that you have been picking cat fights with Pat?
Look, I don't know what DBS does to you behind closed doors that makes you "forget" things, but you have got to go back and look at all the posts where you pick on Pat.
It's obvious that you are jealous when DBS gives her attention.
You really need to get out of that relationship with DBS, he is killing your soul.
There are spaces available in a local women's shelter. I can help you get settled if you want me to.
I'm sorry for calling your problems with DBS "drama".
He's obviously hurt you very badly.
I think you should just stop posting on topix and spending so much time in the forums, it's kind of a rough game DBS and his troll buddies play here.
Off your psych meds again, John?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#30 May 8, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Off your psych meds again, John?
DBS, is that the best defense of your girlfriend that you can muster?

Pitiful.

Take the relationship drama somewhere else, and get some counseling, DBS.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#31 May 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, is that the best defense of your girlfriend that you can muster?
Pitiful.
Take the relationship drama somewhere else, and get some counseling, DBS.
This is really funny coming from John Colby who wouldn't even switch apartments with his poor disabled sister when she begged him to!
FACT: check the "28 Neighbors..." thread and you can read it in Pat's own words.
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#32 May 8, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is really funny coming from John Colby who wouldn't even switch apartments with his poor disabled sister when she begged him to!
FACT: check the "28 Neighbors..." thread and you can read it in Pat's own words.
I'm not John Colby, and I think your lies about him are unbelievable and ridiculous.

Leave it to a troll like you, Buzz, to keep disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers just so you can troll on topix more.

Way to use a thread that honors the police for your own agenda.
Colby Unreality Check

United States

#33 May 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not John Colby, and I think your lies about him are unbelievable and ridiculous.
Leave it to a troll like you, Buzz, to keep disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers just so you can troll on topix more.
Way to use a thread that honors the police for your own agenda.
Poor paranoid crazyColby!
Reality Check

Hidden Valley Lake, CA

#34 May 8, 2013
Colby Unreality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor paranoid crazyColby!
Do you at all know the definiton of the word paranoia, DBS?

Just more disrespect from you trolls, who would rather make random insults than show respect our fallen SCPD officers.
Colby Unreality Check

United States

#35 May 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more disrespect from you trolls, who would rather make random insults than show respect our fallen SCPD officers.
Says John Colby lying welfare hog!
WooF

Pittsburg, CA

#36 May 8, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Too bad you are unable to comprehend "work ethic", "respect" or "dignity" as you possess none of the three. I won't even get to "truth" or "fact" since you are a lost cause.

You are the best argument against the creation of a permanent welfare class.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#37 May 9, 2013
Colby Unreality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Says John Colby lying welfare hog!
I'm not John Colby.

Get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#38 May 10, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you are unable to comprehend "work ethic", "respect" or "dignity" as you possess none of the three. I won't even get to "truth" or "fact" since you are a lost cause.
You are the best argument against the creation of a permanent welfare class.
You aren't fooling anyone, Buzz.

I'm sure I work harder than you.

And at least I am not trolling a thread about the fallen officers.

Officer Baker Supporter asked yo uto stop, Buzz. Why cant you just stop?
TBSC Loon Alert

San Francisco, CA

#39 May 13, 2013
I wonder if Officer Baker Supporter knows that Buzz and DBS and the rest of these trolls are all in Take Back Santa Cruz?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#40 May 13, 2013
TBSC Loon Alert wrote:
I wonder if Officer Baker Supporter knows that Buzz and DBS and the rest of these trolls are all in Take Back Santa Cruz?
Why don't you ask yourself?
No Check on Reality

Santa Cruz, CA

#41 May 13, 2013
Says John Colby using his sphincter as a megaphone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss Jim Spring 3 hr Reality Check 2
HeyyTomCunnif 3 hr Troll Spotter 6
Why does Robert Kahnjob exploit FAT deranged PIGS 12 hr anon 13
FAT Pat made Mom go SPLAT 12 hr The Truth Hurts 11
News Santa Cruz shelter earns six-month stay from cl... 16 hr Tova 4
News Santa Cruz Shakespeare launches its season of g... 21 hr Dr Duke 2
News Pajaro Valley teacher accused of sexual relatio... (Jun '10) Wed Anonymous 101 60
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages