Santa Cruz IndyBay
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#131 Aug 20, 2013
Hey John, why doesn't Indycrap post any of your loony ranting and bleatings any more?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#132 Aug 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey John, why doesn't Indycrap post any of your loony ranting and bleatings any more?
Indybay doesn't post anything.

People do.

I prefer the topix forum.

This is my turf.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#133 Aug 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey John, why doesn't Indycrap post any of your loony ranting and bleatings any more?
Did Donny B wake you up because I have been picking on him for being drunk tonight?
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#134 Aug 20, 2013
DBS wrote:
Hey John, why doesn't Indycrap post any of your loony ranting and bleatings any more?
By the way, my name isn't John, and I'll bet you have no idea when I posted last on indybay.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#135 Aug 20, 2013
lol I think every post on this thread has been marked as spam.

Very typical of Sum Dim threads.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#136 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Indybay doesn't post anything.
People do.
I prefer the topix forum.
This is my turf.
The Pogonip will be your turf in 29 days.
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#137 Aug 21, 2013
Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pogonip will be your turf in 29 days.
Pogonip is public property.

It is for the people to share. All of the people.

I doubt I will visit Pogonip any time soon, but I'm glad its there.

Topix is troll central and has been overrun by stalkers like you.

Have you sobered up yet? Still trolling tonight?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

#138 Aug 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Pogonip is public property.
It is for the people to share. All of the people.
I doubt I will visit Pogonip any time soon, but I'm glad its there.
Topix is troll central and has been overrun by stalkers like you.
Have you sobered up yet? Still trolling tonight?
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/--EYxj5NNPp8/Uf-ZU_uwnS...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-4aXXfyL1FxA/Uf-ZU0GZu5...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-ALfbNNgRFpE/Uf-ZU1Zk4u...
https://lh3.ggpht.com/-_fsqsLn8HxY/Uf-ZVNcHlM...

29 days...

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic...
Rick Reality

Santa Cruz, CA

#139 Aug 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Pogonip is public property.
It is for the people to share. All of the people.
I doubt I will visit Pogonip any time soon, but I'm glad its there.
Topix is troll central and has been overrun by stalkers like you.
Have you sobered up yet? Still trolling tonight?
the words, the inflection, the questions, the answers...forensic analysis shows who you are, isn't that right? Who asks if someone is drunk in an anonymous forum?
Gorilla Advocacy

Pacifica, CA

#140 Aug 21, 2013
John Colby wrote:
lol I think every post on this thread has been marked as spam.
Very typical of Sum Dim threads.
Only YOUR threads, ColbyLoon! Glad you're anticipating your exile to the Pogonip in just 29 days. Your neighbors at MGA are so happy that you're being evicted!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#141 Aug 21, 2013
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Pogonip is public property.
It is for the people to share. All of the people.
I doubt I will visit Pogonip any time soon, but I'm glad its there.
Topix is troll central and has been overrun by stalkers like you.
Have you sobered up yet? Still trolling tonight?
But you don't know how to share, John. And, by the way, you have trouble playing well with others which will making living in Pogonip very difficult for you.
You've just got 29 days before your eviction and that's probably not long enough for you to get a personality makeover. At least you're used to bending over!
Stiff Armania

Santa Cruz, CA

#142 Aug 21, 2013
IndyBay Redact Redux wrote:
The heroics of Bradley Stuart Allen, Brent Adams and Robert Norris Kahn cannot be understated. They are the true Revolutionaries. Off-message posts are purged for obvious reasons, to remove the cluttering appearance of disagreement so the Revolutionary message, as determined by those entrusted, is clear.
Now and then Brent Adams and Robert Norris Kahn bless us with their posts on the Sentinel site. This shows their courage and determination to fight all the NIMBY Fascists out there who do not see the truth.
I couldn't agree more. The lack of respect shown here for these Revolutionary champions of social justice is appalling.

'I believe' is not enough; instead, they will swear to the oath 'I will fight.'

https://www.indybay.org/uploads/2011/11/09/ro...

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/nazi-s...
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#143 Aug 27, 2013
So where's the outrage over on IndyBay about John's pending eviction in less than a month? Why haven't his friends rallied in his defense? Why isn't Occupy Santa Cruz occupying MGA in protest? Why isn't Robert Noise Con and BJ picketing in front of city hall? Why isn't Brent using John as an example of the need for a Sanctuary Camp?

Oh right. John has no friends. Just a sister who is as bad as he is.

Reality check!

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#145 Aug 28, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
So where's the outrage over on IndyBay about John's pending eviction in less than a month? Why haven't his friends rallied in his defense? Why isn't Occupy Santa Cruz occupying MGA in protest? Why isn't Robert Noise Con and BJ picketing in front of city hall? Why isn't Brent using John as an example of the need for a Sanctuary Camp?
Oh right. John has no friends. Just a sister who is as bad as he is.
Reality check!
An excellent point! Simple answer. In the last couple of years, John has gone from "toxic" to "radioactive". In fact, Adolph Hitler would receive a better reception at a bar mitzvah in Tel Aviv than John Colby would at any apartment complex in Santa Cruz!
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#146 Aug 28, 2013
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent point! Simple answer. In the last couple of years, John has gone from "toxic" to "radioactive". In fact, Adolph Hitler would receive a better reception at a bar mitzvah in Tel Aviv than John Colby would at any apartment complex in Santa Cruz!
But I thought "John Cohen" said that he was "Jewish Royalty"???
Camp I Didnt Do It

Santa Cruz, CA

#147 Aug 28, 2013
Fact is, anyone who examines Brent Adams push for a camp, if they're not fringe, or crackpot, concludes that Mr. Adams is in no position to be taken seriously for anything.

Sun 12/4/2011, Brent Adams, Santa Cruz Sentinel, comments:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci_19466011
The real story is that people who weren't directly associated with the occupiers attended a party there late friday night and did much of the "damage." The occupiers worked vigilantly to keep the place in order but other folks came in while they held an "open house".
quien sabe

Santa Cruz, CA

#148 Aug 28, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
But I thought "John Cohen" said that he was "Jewish Royalty"???
That was Pat, who has been curiously absent these days.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Maybe she has just enough sense to accept John's fate instead of denying it as he has been doing here; even though the eviction notice singles him out, they tend to stick close to each other.
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#149 Aug 28, 2013
More nonsense from Colby's sockpuppets:

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/08/27/...

We've read the same shit here over and over. Same passive aggressive style. Same dumb fake pearl clutcher mentality. Same groups targeted over and over.



It's the same old story, same old song and dance.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#150 Aug 29, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
More nonsense from Colby's sockpuppets:
https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/08/27/...
We've read the same shit here over and over. Same passive aggressive style. Same dumb fake pearl clutcher mentality. Same groups targeted over and over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qS7nqwGt4-IXX
It's the same old story, same old song and dance.
There have been 9 deleted posts in this thread. I would guess most if not all were ColbyLoser's.

John Colby, who started this thread, is a proven serial stalker and harasser and as in the process of being evicted from his section 8 hovel at #B 205 Grandview Street in Santa Cruz https://lh3.ggpht.com/-27u9wCjp-Rk/Uf-ZNs3Nfd ...

His neighbors are having a "Good Riddance" party in http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic ...

He's cried, begged and whined for help, but with his track record of anti-social behavior, no one is willing to help him!
He's cried, begged and whined for help, but with his track record of anti-social behavior, no one is willing to help him!
The Truth Hurts

Santa Cruz, CA

#151 Aug 29, 2013
More nonsense from John E. Trollby!

Or this time, it's "TBSC Watchdog". How many of his sockpuppets will respond with feigned righteous indignation?

https://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2013/08/29/...



https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images...

I love how John E. Colby expects everyone that reads this forum to just take him at his word.

Because in his case, the fiction is stranger than the truth.

Because he never lies. He never stalks and harasses people. Just like he never gets evicted or posts here as "Reality Check"

See for yourself how bad TBSC is. Or I guess you could just take the word of a jobless bum who is getting evicted and is angry at the world.

What do you believe? Reality or "Reality Check"

http://www.takebacksantacruz.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roofiess, Xanies bar, Blues, oc, Addyis, ... 6 hr now 1
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) 13 hr Red Foreman 237
News New voice in Santa Cruz County for animal right... (Jan '09) Sat Repent 215
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 19 Well Well 4,839
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages