Why did FAT ASS DBS cross the road?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOOF

San Jose, CA

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I would offer to pay for your education if you would agree to take some women's studies classes at Cabrillo.
"Pay for my Education"?????

BWAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA!

With what? Foodstamps that MY taxes pay for????
Reality Check

San Mateo, CA

#22 Jan 30, 2013
WOOF wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pay for my Education"?????
BWAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA!
With what? Foodstamps that MY taxes pay for????
I don't receive foodstamps or governmental assistance of any kind.

And I doubt you actually pay any taxes.

Just clean up your act, fat boy.

Some classes at Cabrillo would be good for you.

When you went to college in the 80s, schools probably didn't require ethics classes.
WOOF

San Jose, CA

#23 Jan 30, 2013
He crossed the road to buy some gas!!!!
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#24 Jan 30, 2013
WOOF wrote:
He crossed the road to buy some gas!!!!
If you google other cases like this, you will find that people do get arrested for harassing people online, like the way you are harassing the Colbys.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you google other cases like this, you will find that people do get arrested for harassing people online, like the way you are harassing the Colbys.
As if a great many of your polls and threads would not be considered harassment? Hypocrite!
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
As if a great many of your polls and threads would not be considered harassment? Hypocrite!
Call the cops on me :)

I haven't threatened you, fat boy, like you trolls have threatened the Colbys, and I havent called your home, dumbass.
Buzz

Menlo Park, CA

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Call the cops on me :)
I haven't threatened you, fat boy, like you trolls have threatened the Colbys, and I havent called your home, dumbass.
That's only because you don't know the number!
Plus you have no evidence of all that anyone on this forum knows John Colby's a.k.a. your number.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because you don't know the number!
Plus you have no evidence of all that anyone on this forum knows John Colby's a.k.a. your number.
I wouldn't call or threaten you idiots, that's crossing the line.
DBS

San Jose, CA

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call or threaten you idiots, that's crossing the line.

Ooohhh, did somebody break FAT Pat's "RULES"?????

Like when that Seagull crapped on the bumper of her Ghetto-cruiser?
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#30 Jan 31, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhh, did somebody break FAT Pat's "RULES"?????
Like when that Seagull crapped on the bumper of her Ghetto-cruiser?
Where you the one who called the Colbys?

What a loser you are.

And a fat coward.
Reality Check

San Jose, CA

#31 Jan 31, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhh, did somebody break FAT Pat's "RULES"?????
Like when that Seagull crapped on the bumper of her Ghetto-cruiser?
You are breaking the law, these arent the "Colbys" rules.

You need to be held accountable for this so that you dont hurt other people.

I'm guessing you have abused your daughter.
Chester the Molester

San Jose, CA

#33 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm guessing you have abused your daughter.
Old enough to walk, is old enough to stalk!!!

Moohooohahahaaaaaa!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kahnjob loses in Court AGAIN 6 hr Woof 25
Indymanure is circling the drain (Dec '15) 8 hr No truth at IndyCrap 90
News Human head, remains found in hills; dead man ma... (Oct '08) 13 hr Anonymous 408 25
TBSC-"Stashing the dope bag" with Santa Cruz Po... 16 hr Lost marbles 13
Did FAT Pat get evicted yet? 17 hr Woof 4
FAT Pat deserves a driveby fruiting (May '13) Mon Woof 36
Art now-Rises-Double symbolism-architecture Mon ART IS NOW 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages