San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Lately DBS's girlfriend, who goes by the names 'quien sabe' and 'eviction party' on topix, has been obsessed with a woman she thinks is trying to steal DBS from her.

She has gotten pretty nasty in her efforts to demean the woman, but we all know that no women who post on topix want to have anything to do with DBS, they hate him.

'quien sabe' is insecure in her relationship with DBS because DBS abuses her.

It is understandable that she is going to experience some emotional issues as a result of this abuse, but her trolling on topix and her harassment of other women has got to stop.

'quien sabe' needs to get some help. Other topix users have tried to get her into a womens shelter but she wont go.

Here is a list of the names she uses on topix. Like DBS she changes her identity often in order to harass other users.

Archive for names used by DBS's girlfriend...

an inconvenient post
chronic peeper
deja vu
do tell
endless bummer
eviction party
name games
no dice
not so fast
odds are
quien sabe
trouble is

Her isp shows up as originating from Aptos, which is where DBS lives. Sometimes it appears as though she is being held hostage in his home because her isp never originates from any other city.
Buzz

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.

John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
This thread was initiated by John Colby, section 8 dwelling, two decades running, unemployed parasite. Colby has spelling issues since his primary language is whiny Welfaristanian and also has a pronounced lisp which intensifies as his chins tremble when excited. John is well known in the area for writing letters to different public agencies excoriating their behavior and making demands. The mayor of Santa Cruz chastised him for diverting monies for the homeless for his own personal agenda.
28 of his neighbors presented a petition to the management company of his apartment complex demanding his eviction claiming he was a child molester. SCPD doesn't answer his calls because he's a known crank and cries wolf to often.
You can verify a lot of this if you just Google John Colby Santa Cruz or take a look at his LinkedIn page and you'll see just exactly how nutty he is.
John, in a current Topix thread was voted less in touch with reality than a box of rocks by a 5-1 margin.
John Colby didn't start this thread. I did.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Except ColbyLOON left out the part where my GF has never posted on Topix.
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
Sure thing, whackjob.

You are "retired" also, aren't you??????

Just stop abusing her, and keep the relationship drama off of topix.

quien sabe was a decent woman until you had your way with her.
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
And calling me "colbyloon" doesn't make me John Colby.

Are you still jealous that he debated the mayor on television?

Why cant you get that out of your head?

Just treat your girlfriend better, DBS.
Buzz

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

DBS wrote:
He's too busy pleasuring himself to the Gasper's photo to make sense. His tiny brain is in his tiny member!
Chef-boy-am-I-hu ngry

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing, whackjob.
You are "retired" also, aren't you??????
Just stop abusing her, and keep the relationship drama off of topix.
quien sabe was a decent woman until you had your way with her.
Usual loon's logic. He doesn't have any clue as to whether they're a woman or not, he'll just make up whatever pops into his head and repeat it a la HUFF until it gets old. The two most likeable of Colby's critics are Sum Dim (when his name isn't being used John) and whoever "Aptos" is (who changes their name so John can't troll with it). Sum Dim is always original and entertaining, with their own unparalleled sense of sarcasm and humor, while "Aptos" is superb at using someone's own words against them in a devastating manner without having to reduce to name calling like so many do here.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Lately DBS's girlfriend, who goes by the names 'quien sabe' and 'eviction party' on topix, has been obsessed with a woman she thinks is trying to steal DBS from her.
She has gotten pretty nasty in her efforts to demean the woman, but we all know that no women who post on topix want to have anything to do with DBS, they hate him.
It is understandable that she is going to experience some emotional issues as a result of this abuse, but her trolling on topix and her harassment of other women has got to stop.
'quien sabe' needs to get some help. Other topix users have tried to get her into a womens shelter but she wont go.
Here is a list of the names she uses on topix. Like DBS she changes her identity often in order to harass other users.
an inconvenient post
chronic peeper
deja vu
do tell
endless bummer
eviction party
name games
no dice
not so fast
odds are
quien sabe
trouble is
Her isp shows up as originating from Aptos, which is where DBS lives. Sometimes it appears as though she is being held hostage in his home because her isp never originates from any other city.
Add 'sin respirar' to the list.
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And calling me "colbyloon" doesn't make me John Colby.
Are you still jealous that he debated the mayor on television?
DBS.
Why would I be jealous of a 21 year Welfare parasite (and laughingstock of town) that got humiliated by the Mayor on public television?

The Mayor proved that ColbyLOON's useless FOI requests actually hindered any help, and used up valuable resources that should be used elsewhere.

That's NOT anything to be proud of.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
an inconvenient post
chronic peeper
deja vu
do tell
endless bummer
eviction party
name games
no dice
not so fast
odds are
quien sabe
trouble is
Add 'if not you then who' to the list.
Talia

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
an inconvenient post
chronic peeper
deja vu
do tell
endless bummer
eviction party
name games
no dice
not so fast
odds are
quien sabe
trouble is
Maybe she needs a female friend to talk to.

If you are reading this, quien sabe, I can be your friend if you need someone.
Reality Check

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Add "sin respirar" to the list.

Does anyone know if DBS's girlfriend is a Latina?
DBS

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Add "sin respirar" to the list.
Does anyone know if DBS's girlfriend is a Latina?
Sure thing LOON.

Maybe you should go ask the undercover SCPD Methcookers on your patio?
Leilani

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

I don't know, RC, do you think you could handle a woman like her?

She has almost as many stalker names as DBS does LOL

The heart only knows what it wants ;)
watch out for STDs

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

read this RC. i would steer clear of QS.

http://women.webmd.com/features/could-you-hav...
Reality Check

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

watch out for STDs wrote:
read this RC. i would steer clear of QS.
http://women.webmd.com/features/could-you-hav...
Thanks for the warning!
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
an inconvenient post
chronic peeper
deja vu
do tell
endless bummer
eviction party
name games
no dice
not so fast
odds are
quien sabe
trouble is
Add 'devil is in the details' to the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Soquel Discussions

Search the Soquel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 min Acme Pest Control 15,916
TBSC compared to NEO NAZIS 22 min Donny B 107
Archive for Jim Spring posts (Dec '13) 24 min Donny B 693
DBS has stalked Becky Johnson for FOUR YEARS (Aug '13) 29 min Donny B 202
Is DBS a Good Employee? (Jul '12) 32 min Donny B 142
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" 1 hr Donny B 94
Does Aaron Whiting have a trust fund? 1 hr anone 227
•••
•••
•••
Soquel Dating

more search filters

less search filters