Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#126 Apr 25, 2013
Officer Baker Supporter wrote:
Anyone who cares at all about the FAMILIES of the fallen officers:
LET THIS THREAD DIE
STOP CONTRIBUTING SO THAT IT STAYS SO VISIBLE
I am calling YOU out for being SUPER TROLLS:
Bob Mitchell exposed
WooF
Reality Check
The Original Buzz
ZOMBIE COMMUNIST
DBS
DBS mommy
etc....
STFU
GF material
Buzz
I agree with you about the super-trolls on your list, though. They are scum.
WooF

United States

#127 Apr 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the super-trolls on your list, though. They are scum.
More excrement flowing from John Colby as he sits in his section 8 welfare sty, eating from food stamps and waiting for his next SSI payment, and fondling his two therapy cats (he is nuts) while contemplating the unfairness of life.
Reality Check

Alamo, CA

#128 Apr 26, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
More excrement flowing from John Colby as he sits in his section 8 welfare sty, eating from food stamps and waiting for his next SSI payment, and fondling his two therapy cats (he is nuts) while contemplating the unfairness of life.
This is Buzz posting this, and apparently he has no respect for the fallen SCPD officer, Butch Baker.
Buzz

United States

#129 Apr 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Buzz posting this, and apparently he has no respect for the fallen SCPD officer, Butch Baker.
Like usual you don't have a clue ColbyLoser. Go back to fondling your whack job therapy cats, crazy loon.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#130 Apr 26, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like usual you don't have a clue ColbyLoser. Go back to fondling your whack job therapy cats, crazy loon.
Buzz, you keep bumping this thread even when Officer Baker Supporter asked you not to.

You are truly an out of control lowlife who would rather troll some internet anon than show respect for a fallen officer.

You are scum, Buzz.
Buzz

San Ramon, CA

#131 Apr 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Buzz, you keep bumping this thread even when Officer Baker Supporter asked you not to.
You are truly an out of control lowlife who would rather troll some internet anon than show respect for a fallen officer.
You are scum, Buzz.
That coming from Santa Cruz's biggest loser is a real compliment. The people you respect are lowlifes losers and drug abusers. I am really glad not to be included in that mix. Thank you.
Reality Check

Fremont, CA

#132 May 4, 2013
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
That coming from Santa Cruz's biggest loser is a real compliment. The people you respect are lowlifes losers and drug abusers. I am really glad not to be included in that mix. Thank you.
I don't respect lowlifes.

Officer Baker Supporter asked you to stop trolling on this thread, Buzz.

Why do you continue to disrespect the fallen SCPD officers?

You really need to get some help, Buzz, you really need it.
WooF

United States

#133 May 4, 2013
Somebody must've loaded your bong With cat poop this morning, John if you believe half the stuff you're posting.
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#134 May 4, 2013
WooF wrote:
Somebody must've loaded your bong With cat poop this morning, John if you believe half the stuff you're posting.
...and Officer Baker Supporter asked people like you, Buzz, to stop bumping this thread with troll posts.

You and DBS are disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#135 May 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Officer Baker Supporter asked people like you, Buzz, to stop bumping this thread with troll posts.
You and DBS are disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers.
John Colby, you are the one who's posting as Officer. Baker Supporter and you are the cop hating chunk of excrement which is befouling this thread. You're being a lying shitpile. is one reason you have no credibility or any respect at all this forum.
DBS

Sunnyvale, CA

#136 May 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't respect lowlifes.
BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!

The 21 year Welfare leech is calling someone a "Lowlife"!!!
Reality Check

San Francisco, CA

#137 May 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
...and Officer Baker Supporter asked people like you, Buzz, to stop bumping this thread with troll posts.
You and DBS are disrespecting the memory of the fallen SCPD officers.
Stop bumping this thread, he says. A WEEK after it's last been posted to. BeckyLogicFail.
Loon.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#138 May 4, 2013
YOu guys do not have any respect at all for butch-elisabeth or their families etc. -- you guys are obviously from immigration families.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

#139 May 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bumping this thread, he says. A WEEK after it's last been posted to. BeckyLogicFail.
Loon.
And you make a comment like this just minutes after your troll buddies DBS and Buzz BOTH bump the thread yet another time.

You are useless.

You also said on the Sentinel you support police who execute suspects without due process, so I doubt that any police officer would ever agree with you, except for murderers.

You should stop disrespecting the fallen SCPD officers, but more importantly you should stop disrespecting yourself with such stupidity.
Buzz

Alviso, CA

#140 May 5, 2013
Butch Baker outstanding cop and father.

John Colby despicable human being and failure.
WooF

United States

#141 May 5, 2013
I'd like to lift my leg on ColbyLoser. He'd probably get off on it. WOOF!
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#142 May 5, 2013
Buzz wrote:
Butch Baker outstanding cop and father.
John Colby despicable human being and failure.
Butch Baker was a bad cop.

You don't honor his memory, Buzz, by covering up for him.

If Butch were alive today I think he would admit his shortcomings, and he would deny that he is a hero.
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

#143 May 5, 2013
WooF wrote:
I'd like to lift my leg on ColbyLoser. He'd probably get off on it. WOOF!
DBS, Officer Baker Supporter asked you not to troll on these posts.

Please keep them respectful to the fallen SCPD officers, and on topic, please.
WooF

United States

#144 May 6, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
DBS, Officer Baker Supporter asked you not to troll on these posts.
Please keep them respectful to the fallen SCPD officers, and on topic, please.
After reading your defamatory posts, John I can see why SCPD will not take your calls.
Reality Check

Union City, CA

#145 May 14, 2013
WooF wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your defamatory posts, John I can see why SCPD will not take your calls.
I have never called the SCPD, and it is extremely disrespectful of you, Buzz, to keep trolling these threads after Officer Baker Supporter asked you not to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The stigmata of being a wannabe in TBSC- 29 min JOHN STIGMATA 36
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 2 hr John Colby 18
Temperatures expected to drop to near freezing ... 7 hr not John Colby 3
Take Back Santa Cruz counts 6,770 discarded nee... 7 hr not John Colby 13
SCPD Sgt Loran 'Butch' Baker Molested Nine Women? (Jul '13) 23 hr Get a job ColbyLOSER 309
Robert Norse--READ THIS-- (Oct '13) Thu JC squats to pee 113
Buzz stalks as "John Colby" (May '14) Thu JC squats to pee 162
Soquel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:35 pm PST