DANGEROUS TEACHER: Did "Buzz" teach your children?

Posted in the Soquel Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR ALERT: DID BUZZ TEACH YOUR CHILDREN?

Please read about "Buzz" below and click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:

Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

THIS A WARNING FOR ALL LOCAL SC PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 2225 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.

Please help us gather info about this dangerous person!
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality John Colby Check wrote:
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR ALERT: DID BUZZ TEACH YOUR CHILDREN?
Please read about "Buzz" below and click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL LOCAL SC PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 2225 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.
Please help us gather info about this dangerous person!
The above was posted by the same clown that posted the following:

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."

Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Reality John Colby Check wrote:
DANGEROUS TEACHER/PREDATOR ALERT: DID BUZZ TEACH YOUR CHILDREN?
Please read about "Buzz" below and click on this link to read the abusive posts by "Buzz", but be prepared, they are very shocking:
Archive for abuse posts/incest allegations by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
THIS A WARNING FOR ALL LOCAL SC PARENTS, THERE IS A POSSIBLE DANGER IN THE COMMUNITY: Please read this post for important safety information about an individual who says he is a teacher in Scotts Valley. Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 2225 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully and abuse others. We need to find out if he still has contact with children because he may be a danger to them.
Please help us gather info about this dangerous person!
The same clown that wrote this slanderous article is the same one who's letter to IndyBay I'm posting below. Believable, or nuts?

SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
The above was posted by the same clown that posted the following:
SCPD loves drug dealers
by John E. Colby
Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 5:28 PM
"Auntie Imperial is right. The police do love drug dealers. From observations at my apartment complex, I believe the Santa Cruz Police Department (SCPD) turned a dangerous methamphetamine abuser/dealer whose illegal activities I reported to them into a narcotics informant cooking methamphetamine.
I watched for several months from my front porch and bedroom window as apparent undercover officers trained this drug dealer to cook methamphetamine in his backyard.
Apparently the SCPD dropped a methamphetamine cooker in the middle of a Section 8 apartment complex unknown to HUD and the rest of the federal government. I believe HUD is very angry about this. It seems that HUD is not taking this lightly.
This is consistent with reports from other Santa Cruz citizens who complain that they can't get the SCPD to remove drug houses from their neighborhoods. One elderly woman reported to me that she was going to sell her house because it was the only way she could escape from the meth house next door.
This alleged collusion between the SCPD and dangerous drug dealers is what Santa Cruz should be marching to the City Council about. The homeless are merely a convenient diversion for alleged SCPD corruption."
Do you find it hard to believe that 30 of his neighbors petitioned for his eviction from their apartment complex?
This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This posts explains all of Buzz's accusation against the Colbys. Unfortunately, Buzz is breaking the law:
"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."
from the Archive of Incest Posts by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Your neighbors at Mission Gardens Apartments think you're a pervert Jphn, it all came out in that letter they sent to try to get you evicted.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your neighbors at Mission Gardens Apartments think you're a pervert Jphn, it all came out in that letter they sent to try to get you evicted.
Johns a putz is Buzz.
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The residents of Mission Garden Apartments section 8 welfare housing complex on Grandview Street in Santa Cruz will not let their kids anywhere near John Colby. Why is that?
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Johns a putz wrote:
The residents of Mission Garden Apartments section 8 welfare housing complex on Grandview Street in Santa Cruz will not let their kids anywhere near John Colby. Why is that?
Archive for incest posts by Buzz

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Johns a putz

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Archive for incest posts by Buzz
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Comments directed at Topix biggest loser and whack-job, by an anonymous poster. designed to make his go postal and show just how crazy he is.

Mission accomplished!
Reality Check

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 15, 2013
 
Johns a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments directed at Topix biggest loser and whack-job, by an anonymous poster. designed to make his go postal and show just how crazy he is.
Mission accomplished!
Several of the links show that you posted the incest allegations under your registered name, Buzz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••