Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

1. You supposedly have a PhD fom UCSC in Computer Science.

2. You also claim to be the personal advocate for a number of people in Santa Cruz.

Given 1, you should already know the dangers of posting personal information on the Internet.

Reference 2, you've posted, on a number of public forums, personal information regarding the people you "advocate" for. This information contains detailed identifying information, information about their infirmities, physical weaknesses that would preclude them from defending themselves, and you've gone so far as to publish pictures of these individuals, making it very easy for predators to identify these people.

Do you think this is a case of negligence on your part for making these people targets of opportunity for any thug in the city? After all, you should know better, shouldn't you?
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

While I'm on the subject, you're not very careful about not posting your own personal information (or that of your sister, Pat) either. Pictures, homes address, phone nmubers, the list goes on and on. You should know better.

http://www.givemebackmycredit.com/blog/2012/0...
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Donny B wrote:
While I'm on the subject, you're not very careful about not posting your own personal information (or that of your sister, Pat) either. Pictures, homes address, phone nmubers, the list goes on and on. You should know better.
http://www.givemebackmycredit.com/blog/2012/0...
But He doesn't know, Donny. His meth-fried brain has left him with no common sense or sense of propriety. In his delusions he feels he is of some importance. He is a sad, pitiable fool except for his raging ego which, when indulged, makes him the local laughingstock.
Buzz

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Donny B is such a troll lol

DBS/Buzz/Donny B posts under new names to harrass people everyday, here is a list of some of them:
The archive threads are:
Archive for DBS/Buzz/Donny B Stalker Names
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Archive for Racist Statements by DBS, Buzz, and Donny B

Added to the newly UPDATED DBS/Buzz stalker list:

Beast
Colby is NUTScom
Good Job Officers
HEY FAT PAT
New Reader
Grandview Ave
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Get a job Colbyloser
Get a job ColbyLOON

Colby paranoid Troll
Colbys R Nutz
ole 'D
Whinyputz
The Parrot
The LOONs are coming
DBSthe SPAMMER
WOOF
Mooohoohahaaaaa
deja vu
Unemployed Wimp and Blimp

Mr Kitzel
The original DBS
eviction party
FAT PAT
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
The tmc914 name is what DBS uses to post comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel with, and that handle is associated with the email address tmc914@yahoo.com
Why does DBS post under so many names?
Why did DBS vandalize Becky Johnson's property?
DBS should stop hijacking names!!!!!!!
Also, DBS calls this group of fake names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
DBS posts a variety of names with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John". Lately he has been using a woman's name, making handles with "PAT" in them.
Lately, DBS has been using "Grandview" in posts to threaten a person on Topix who lives at an apartment complex named Grandview.
DBS also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times.
Additional possible identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Reality Check Santa Cruz
Honey Badger
meow
Xanthippe
Ed Natol
DBS is a really large, angry man who will vandalize your home, or threaten to, if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How, you ask, does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned from Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says, and he uses anonymous proxies, which is how he changes how his location appears on Topix comments.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
Donny B is such a troll lol
DBS/Buzz/Donny B posts under new names to harrass people everyday, here is a list of some of them:
The archive threads are:
Get your yeast infection tended too, Pat.
Buzz

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your yeast infection tended too, Pat.
My name isn't Pat.

You're so dumb lol
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
My name isn't Pat.
You're so dumb lol
Yeah, right. YOU and JOHN are the ones posting your personal information on the Internet for anyone to use. How many people do you suppose you and John have pissed off over the past year or so?
Buzz

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. YOU and JOHN are the ones posting your personal information on the Internet for anyone to use. How many people do you suppose you and John have pissed off over the past year or so?
I never posted any personal info for anyone, unlike you, DBS, who posted Becky's address then went over to her house and vandalized it.
Buzz

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Peeps, Donny B is in the middle of a MAJOR hissy fit right now LOL

Here's the archive thread for info about his explosions:

Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Peeps, Donny B is in the middle of a MAJOR hissy fit right now LOL
Here's the archive thread for info about his explosions:
Gee Pat, everyone just has to see all the surge of deranged posts you made to see who is REALLY having the "hissy fit".
Buzz

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Pat, everyone just has to see all the surge of deranged posts you made to see who is REALLY having the "hissy fit".
My posts are funny and they defend people fro idiots like you lol

btw, my name isn't Pat and I never get tired of correcting idiots like you LOL

Call me Buzz, sweetie!
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me Buzz, sweetie!
Yes Pat, your posts are funny... deranged "funny". Sort of comes with menopause, I guess.
Buzz

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Pat, your posts are funny... deranged "funny". Sort of comes with menopause, I guess.
He man woman hater has no life, he hates his mother.
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Buzz/ColbyLoser "]<quoted text>
He man woman hater has no life, he hates his mother.[/QUOTE]

LBGT John.

Buzz/ColbyLoser is:

John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.
In his real life, John is an angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who lives with his morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.
John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.
John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).
John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
Back on the Pipe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me Buzz, sweetie!
You are not Buzz! You just hijacked his name as you did for DBS and Donniy B and a number of others. You are John Colby a sad pathetic section 8 welfare loser and incestuous brother of a fat welfare hog.
John with your miserable demented life, people will understand you wanting to be someone else but Buzz, DBS and Donny B our way out of your league----think the Olympics as opposed to the special Olympics as a parallel.
Get a job ColbyLOSER

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Answer this: How much have the ColbyLOSERS cost the taxpayers for their career as professional parasites?

Add up all the section-8 vouchers,foodstamps, SSI checks, and medical costs.

I get a form every year that says how much I have paid into Social Security since 1976.

In 34 years,I've contributed more than 100 thousand, not including employer-matching, and compounded interest.

How much of that do you think I will see in my retirement? Not very much, because of people like the ColbyLOSERS have turned a safety net into their personal hammock.
Donny B

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Get a job ColbyLOSER wrote:
Answer this: How much have the ColbyLOSERS cost the taxpayers for their career as professional parasites?
Add up all the section-8 vouchers,foodstamps, SSI checks, and medical costs.
I get a form every year that says how much I have paid into Social Security since 1976.
In 34 years,I've contributed more than 100 thousand, not including employer-matching, and compounded interest.
How much of that do you think I will see in my retirement? Not very much, because of people like the ColbyLOSERS have turned a safety net into their personal hammock.
You really dont deserve to retire until you have gone to jail and served time for the crimes you have committed.
Buzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
You really dont deserve to retire until you have gone to jail and served time for the crimes you have committed.
Colby get back on your meds you're sounding loonier and loonier as you rave on. You wouldn't recognize Donny who is neither DBS or Buzz or any of your other critics if they dropped a quarter in your tinfoil hat when you're out begging on Pacific Avenue.

Keep raving though it means the meltdown is coming soon and the rubber room is looming in your future.
Donny B

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John/Pillsbury Doughboy... you were negligent in posting personal information about the people you "advocate" for. You potentially put them in harms way. So much for the PhD being an indicator of intelligence. In your case, it proves you lack of intelligence.
Donny B

San Carlos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Donny B wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey John/Pillsbury Doughboy... you were negligent in posting personal information about the people you "advocate" for. You potentially put them in harms way. So much for the PhD being an indicator of intelligence. In your case, it proves you lack of intelligence.
Well, stop threatening people, DBS, and they will be fine!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Soquel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search