Do you approve of Ryan Coonerty as Ma...

Do you approve of Ryan Coonerty as Mayor?

Posted in the Soquel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tre

San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 10, 2012
bam
DBS

Sunol, CA

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Of course, I loved Ryan as mayor.
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#3 Apr 12, 2012
DBS wrote:
Of course, I loved Ryan as mayor.
Why do my tax dollars have to support THIS kind of creep?
DBS

San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 12, 2012
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do my tax dollars have to support THIS kind of creep?
I love Ryan, but I go back and forth on the pension he will receive as mayor.
Dave Danger

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Dec 10, 2013
We must rid ourselves of this insidious disease.
That family has ruined our city and turned it into the festering cesspool that it is.

The Original Buzz

“The buck stops here!”

Since: Sep 12

Scotts Valley

#6 Dec 11, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Ryan, but I go back and forth on the pension he will receive as mayor.
Will it be greater than your SSI, John? Yours is a windfall since you did nothing to earn it.
DBS

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Dave Danger wrote:
We must rid ourselves of this insidious disease.
That family has ruined our city and turned it into the festering cesspool that it is.
Ryan is a true Hebrew Warrior you jackass. The Coonertys are a legendary family in Santa Cruz even more renown than say the Stagnaros . What do you know dumb Dave?
DBS

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Dec 17, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is a true Hebrew Warrior you jackass. The Coonertys are a legendary family in Santa Cruz even more renown than say the Stagnaros . What do you know dumb Dave?
Here we go again.

ColbyLOSER trying to cause problems by using my ID.

Fail again Dumbshit.

P.S. How's the job search going?
John E Colby

San Rafael, CA

#9 Dec 18, 2013
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again.
ColbyLOSER trying to cause problems by using my ID.
Fail again Dumbshit.
P.S. How's the job search going?
Oh, if I could just eat all the 'nuts' and 'spam' my postings receive!
ANON

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Dec 20, 2015
DBS wrote:
<quoted text>
HE Bar hops in Winter.......
WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Dec 20, 2015
John Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
HE Bar hops in Winter.......
While you, ColbyLOON after being bankrupted by Capital One can only afford to dumpster dives and whine about the contributors to society who feed, house and clothe you...
To SC's Biggest Loser, John E Colby:
https://pointersviewpoint.files.wordpress.com...
I wish would stop

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Dec 22, 2015
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Will it be greater than your SSI, John? Yours is a windfall since you did nothing to earn it.
Anabolic steroid use is so bad in this county---He looks a alittle hefty---he might murder you right in the middle of the street-why don't you look at the healthcare bills first--you seem blind to this--this county's city and county employee are suckin more local and state money in healthcare than the strategic defense initiative!! You some how think a big healthcare bill is a helpful entity---johns SSI Check brings money in from the fed goverment---YOUR MOOCHIN MORE THAN 25 JOHN COLBYS PUT TOGETHER!! WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE BILL--LET'S FORGET ABOUT THE STD CROWD AND THEIR "FAMILIES" IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THEM--SHALL WE?
I wish would stop

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Dec 22, 2015
Just space out the healthcare bill--LOSERS!! lOOK at the way these people treat your woman and kids--!!!---YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED.
I wish would stop

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Dec 22, 2015
wHere are all the Anglo males at?? SEE ANY AROUND ---?? HALF WIT??
WooF

Santa Cruz, CA

#15 Dec 22, 2015
I wish would stop wrote:
wHere are all the Anglo males at?? SEE ANY AROUND ---?? HALF WIT??
Jeffry Helms aka "the Town Drunk" is enthralled by all things e. coli. and has a 19 count arrest and conviction record with his latest being 10/16/15.

People need to know something about this 49 year old skinhead racist, who has never been clean and sober author's credentials.....

148(A)- PC; Obstructs/Resists Public Officer/Etc 647(F)- PC; Disorderly Conduct:Intox Drug with Alcohol
Arrestee - Helms, Jeffry Patrick, 49.

Go home, Jeffry.
medi cal real estate form

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Dec 22, 2015
The Original Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay-buzz you wanted to bring in the 12 year clean and sober person in a legal way during a std/drug epidemic--well I''m in--that means YOUR OUT--MAYBE YOUR MEDICAL BILL CAN SOOTHE THOSE ACHIN EYES!!!!

TAKEN OFF YAHOO ANWERS--
Can Gov. Jerry Brown do something about Santa Cruz Ca. City and County Employee healthcare bills?

Santa Cruz Ca. County and city employee healthcare bills is SO BAD- its probably close to costing as much as the Strategic Defense Initiative. Healthcare bills are a great way to tell about past and future criminal activity--and with Santa Cruz city and county employee healthcare bills --IT AIN'T NOTHING NICE.--while these people own million$ assets--its this kind of economic shortcoming that make Gov. Browns life miserable----Can we help these people sign the Medi-Cal real estate form??
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Dec 22, 2015
medi cal real estate form wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay-buzz you wanted to bring in the 12 year clean and sober person in a legal way during a std/drug epidemic--well I''m in--that means YOUR OUT--MAYBE YOUR MEDICAL BILL CAN SOOTHE THOSE ACHIN EYES!!!!
TAKEN OFF YAHOO ANWERS--
Can Gov. Jerry Brown do something about Santa Cruz Ca. City and County Employee healthcare bills?
Santa Cruz Ca. County and city employee healthcare bills is SO BAD- its probably close to costing as much as the Strategic Defense Initiative. Healthcare bills are a great way to tell about past and future criminal activity--and with Santa Cruz city and county employee healthcare bills --IT AIN'T NOTHING NICE.--while these people own million$ assets--its this kind of economic shortcoming that make Gov. Browns life miserable----Can we help these people sign the Medi-Cal real estate form??

You're not and probably haven't been clean and sober for very long---ever. Your arrest for drugged, drunk and resisting arrest proves that. The fact you're being evicting and have a restraining order (after threatening your landlord and his family). The felony and assaults on your 19 count criminal record show you to be violent as well as crazy.

Meth Jeff you'd be much better off cleaning up your act than raving in this forum. The only thing you add is making the that drugs and alcohol can ruin your life as they did yours!

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Dec 22, 2015
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not and probably haven't been clean and sober for very long---ever. Your arrest for drugged, drunk and resisting arrest proves that. The fact you're being evicting and have a restraining order (after threatening your landlord and his family). The felony and assaults on your 19 count criminal record show you to be violent as well as crazy.
Meth Jeff you'd be much better off cleaning up your act than raving in this forum. The only thing you add is making the that drugs and alcohol can ruin your life as they did yours!
Sure , your probably hooking up the neighbor gals with hiv/hpv victims like my tbsc neighbor is!!!
Buzz

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Dec 22, 2015
Jeff Helms Town Drunk wrote:
<quoted text> Sure , your probably hooking up the neighbor gals with hiv/hpv victims like my tbsc neighbor is!!!
I can see why your landlord has gotten a restraining order and is evicting your crazy felonious ass. Drink a little more and it will be nappy time.

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Dec 22, 2015
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why your landlord has gotten a restraining order and is evicting your crazy felonious ass. Drink a little more and it will be nappy time.
I don't drink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City water in highland 2 hr JOE 1
News Unsolved homicide in Live Oak 15 years ago cont... (Apr '08) 13 hr never 11
News Woman, 70, whacks intruder in head with sauce pan (Feb '09) Tue Sherwin Nelson 3
News Suspect in Soquel murder makes first court appe... (Aug '10) Jun '17 831caligurl 46
News Santa Cruz election 2016: First look shows two ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dreaming Reality 1
News The Habit Burger Grill coming to Santa Cruz (Aug '16) Aug '16 agitated and anxious 2
News Adobe Animal Hospital, hit by recession, to clo... (Feb '10) May '16 ella seneres 92

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages