Lawyer blasts deputies over fatality case

A man suspected of triggering a crash that killed professional cyclist Jorge Alvarado was not the primary cause of the collision and has been the target of Internet threats since, his attorney said Friday. Full Story
Mountain Resident

Running Springs, CA

#1 May 23, 2010
So, he was passing people on a narrow, winding road doing 70 and his lawyer is upset about the words "street racing"? He has the kind of lawyer that makes people tell lawyer jokes.
wtf

West Hollywood, CA

#2 May 23, 2010
well to be fair the Fast and the Furrious was going to be on tv
Local Resident

South El Monte, CA

#3 May 23, 2010
I'm glad the DA is going to do something about this. Threats?? Now I know why there have been cops on our street lately and the Roraffs are nowhere to be seen.
wow

Honolulu, HI

#4 May 24, 2010
if you ride a bike on a 2 lane mt road you dont have any brains . 2 cars + 1 bike = bent bike
Shawn H

Victorville, CA

#5 May 24, 2010
I love how the lawyer disputes the Sheriff's conclusions yet offers no evidence or facts that would support his client. Then the lawyer turns his client into the victim, poor thing is getting internet threats...meanwhile the real victim is dead.
Rosena

Hesperia, CA

#6 May 24, 2010
He is an attorney, his lips were moving and he was spinning the truth. The jury will have the final say.
OLD GRINGO

San Bernardino, CA

#7 May 24, 2010
attorney=rat
attorney=liar
attorney=thief
attorney=scum
Mountain Resident

Running Springs, CA

#8 May 24, 2010
Shawn H wrote:
I love how the lawyer disputes the Sheriff's conclusions yet offers no evidence or facts that would support his client. Then the lawyer turns his client into the victim, poor thing is getting internet threats...meanwhile the real victim is dead.
Well, there are a lot of brainless people on the roads up here every day then. That's right. Brainless people using the road they ahve every right to be using. I guess it's only acceptable to be brainless if you are a spoiled Redlands teen driving too fast.

The bicycle was allowed to be where it was, the idiots were not allowed to be driving like that.
Mountain Resident

Running Springs, CA

#9 May 24, 2010
Sorry, hit wrong reply button. That was meant for "wow".

Corona, CA

#10 May 29, 2010
OLD GRINGO wrote:
attorney=rat
attorney=liar
attorney=thief
attorney=scum
Wow, you now Peter "Timothy" Pittullo in Rancho Cucamonga, too, I see!!!
Le Autonomist

Las Cruces, NM

#11 Jun 3, 2010
I kill you!
Tim Pitbullo

Murrieta, CA

#12 May 27, 2013
OLD GRINGO wrote:
attorney=rat
attorney=liar
attorney=thief
attorney=scum
Well you know the Pitbullo
If you have something to say about him please contact truthseeker731@yahoo.com we are looking for people who will file complaints.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#13 Jul 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you now Peter "Timothy" Pittullo in Rancho Cucamonga, too, I see!!!

Attorney Pittullo is a very dishonest and heartless :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to John Colby 1 hr DBS 29
John Colby is NOT Paul Mendoza on Indycrap and ... 3 hr Do Henry 12
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Bucketeers 7,967
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr do it here 16,011
Who got John Colby booted out of MGA (Dec '13) 21 hr DBS 28
Let's leave some more bait for the 3AM LOON (Mar '14) 21 hr DBS 59
Investors to build condos on empty lot in downt... Tue remembering 4
Soquel Dating
Find my Match

Soquel Jobs

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Soquel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Soquel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]