San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

PARENTS PREDATOR ALERT, PLEASE REPOST THIS INFO: Buzz may be a harm to your children, if you have any information about this individual, please post it here! Please re-post this message around the community, if Buzz is teaching children he may be a danger to them.Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!

BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE

Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.

Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.

There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.

Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.

He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.

Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.

Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
Reality Check

Foster City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Franklin wrote:
PARENTS PREDATOR ALERT, PLEASE REPOST THIS INFO: Buzz may be a harm to your children, if you have any information about this individual, please post it here! Please re-post this message around the community, if Buzz is teaching children he may be a danger to them.Topix user "Buzz" posts about incest, and incest is no joking matter, it is a sign of abuse in the family. Please distribute this information widely!
BUZZ MAY WORK ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY OR EVEN ACROSS THE COUNTY LINE
Buzz has been claiming that he is a teacher in the area, and he may be a serious safety threat to our community. There is reason to believe that Buzz my harm children.
Why does Buzz accuse innocent people of incest on topix? Why does he even treat such a serious matter so casually? Incest isn't a joke, and it's not right to falsely accuse others of it, not even in jest.
There is no way that Buzz could actually be a teacher, but if he is, parents in the area need to be warned. This is a scary safety threat to our community.
Buzz says he has been teaching for 40 years and he is Scotts Valley based. Buzz is his nickname and it refers to the large appetite he had when he was a kid. He claims to have a master's degree and he says he went to UCSC. Buzz is most likely in his early to mid 60s, and he has said he weighs over 200 pounds, but he may have chaged his appearance recently.
He talks about incest non-stop on topix, which is what is most alarming. He uses the topic to bully others.
Hopefully he isn't really a teacher, and he has NO contact with children.
Please post any information you may have about this dangerous individual, let's create an info database about him.
Thanks, Franklin, here is the link to the rchive of his abusive posts:

"What do you call your diddling your big fat sister, John? Your neighbors have complained quite a bit about it, so there is probably something to it. I can easily see why over 30 of your neighbors had signed a position calling for your eviction. You are sure one sick, perverted puppy, John."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Soquel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Soquel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••