3 AM John pulls pud spams and prowls!

3 AM John pulls pud spams and prowls!

Posted in the Soquel Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WooF

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Why is ColbyLoon conspicuously up and postings in the mid morning hours? On a meth binge? Does he need to get aroused before he goes and a looks in his neighbor's windows. JS Co. And the cops warned him about this behavior. No wonder his neighbors want! Him evicted?
Loon Mallet

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2013
I'm sure that once the John Stewart Company is able to evict John he'll have nowhere to go. As a horrible tenant's reputation will precede him and ensure no property manager in Santa Cruz would touch him with a 10 foot pole!
WooF and his whelp

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jun 9, 2013
No WooF: the SCPD warned you and P^3 not to do the nasty where everyone could see you two. No one will rent to you after Colby gets your house.
Loon mallet

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2013
WooF and his whelp wrote:
No WooF: the SCPD warned you and P^3 not to do the nasty where everyone could see you two. No one will rent to you after Colby gets your house.
Did your peeping Tom routine offend the cops as well as your neighbors? The police don't respond to your calls anymore do they?
WooF and his whelp

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Just admit it. You hate people you perceive to be LGBTQ. You're a hate monger. That's why you have been stalking the Colby's.
Loon mallet

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2013
WooF and his whelp wrote:
Just admit it. You hate people you perceive to be LGBTQ. You're a hate monger. That's why you have been stalking the Colby's.
I do hate cop-hating,whiny,entitled, ungrateful welfare loons who think they have the right to tell everyone else how to spend their money and conduct their lives, while they can't even support themselves. I guess that must include you John!
WooF mallet

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Jun 9, 2013
Ever since you saw P^3 at Fellowship you've coveted her. You've broken the 10 commandments, Biblical fiend!
Loon mallet

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2013
WooF mallet wrote:
Ever since you saw P^3 at Fellowship you've coveted her. You've broken the 10 commandments, Biblical fiend!


Colby loon you just spam drivel. You can't provide a single fact for anything you claim? And it's because you lie and lie and lie. In fact, you can't do much of anything--- you sure as hell can't support yourself!
WooF mallet

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Jun 9, 2013
the fact is you nailed P^3: you plied her with free Meth and cheap booze, like a cheap hooker. you're scum!!!
Loon mallet

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Do yourself a favor, John have some sober reasonably sane person read your morning posts and ask for their opinion, and then listen.
Reality Check

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Jun 9, 2013
He's sounding more erratic and delusional all the time. Did I miss the post where he invented P^3?
Weirdos

Santa Cruz, CA

#12 Jun 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
He's sounding more erratic and delusional all the time. Did I miss the post where he invented P^3?
It sounds like one of their detractors at their section 8 apartments that give them both a complex and makes them spam in anger all over the internet about it.
name games

Santa Cruz, CA

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
He's sounding more erratic and delusional all the time. Did I miss the post where he invented P^3?
The P^3 and Woof fixation is all Pat's creation. John still has his East Bay and peninsula locations displayed with his posts, Pat's posts show Santa Cruz or Aptos. John may be losing any perceived monopoly on posts here to his sister as she catches up to his volume.
WooF

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2013
name games wrote:
<quoted text>
The P^3 and Woof fixation is all Pat's creation. John still has his East Bay and peninsula locations displayed with his posts, Pat's posts show Santa Cruz or Aptos. John may be losing any perceived monopoly on posts here to his sister as she catches up to his volume.
Does Pat also pull on his pud and go peeping with him in the early morning hours? Does her mobility scooter have a "stealth" mode?
Loon Mallet

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2013
Your latest faux pas isn't going away ColbyLoon.
WooooFF

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2013
It's Thursday and John's still at iy. Posting frantically at 3 AM. I think it actually gets aroused by this and it's what gets him motivated to go out and prowl welfare complex. I'll bet his neighbors know enough to tightly close their drapes!
WooF is peeper

Santa Cruz, CA

#17 Jun 13, 2013
WooooFF was peeping around Becky Johnson's house. You're a Sicko WooooFF!!!
Buzz

United States

#18 Jun 13, 2013
John Colby is a peeper wrote:
WooooFF was peeping around Becky Johnson's house. You're a Sicko WooooFF!!!
This is a another fact that you pulled out of your ass, John. However you wrote about peeping in your neighbors windows and calling the police three in the morning or was it four inthe morning?

No wonder they want you gone!
Elmer Dudd Woofs daddy

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Jun 13, 2013
WooF's Daddy is Elmer Dudd. No WooF is an epic failure.
Buzz

Pacifica, CA

#20 Jun 15, 2013
It's June 15 th and John is still up at three in the morning, pulling his pud and spamming. What a moron! It is kind of pathetic that he doesn't have something of value to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soquel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAT Pat should get a job at Chubbyland (Jun '15) 2 hr Curious Scat 24
News Santa Cruz renters find online listing too good... (Aug '15) 10 hr brmoffet 2
Where did the LOON go? 21 hr Still raving 12
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Tue Ted 4,833
News Family of Krista DeLuca Sues Santa Cruz County Tue Blob Mitchell 1
Will Juan Talamera turn into a combatant when t... Aug 22 woofers 8
What happened to Speed checks and DUI arrests ? Aug 22 woofers 12

Soquel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soquel Mortgages